[$7.99] Auto MTA by Botting.io [200 - 700k+/hr][Low Requirements][10B+ Profit Gained]

Jamie

10 hours ago, Jamie said:

There are no reported issues outstanding. 

Can you elaborate? There's no reason a script will force itself to disconnect, that is down to your internet connection. If it does disconnect it'll simply continue where you left off as you don't lose points in MTA. 🙂 

disconnect as in the script will stop causing my guy to stand in world until he gets inactive d/c

13 hours ago, bradless said:

disconnect as in the script will stop causing my guy to stand in world until he gets inactive d/c

Can you send me the debug, either via PM on here or via my Discord? I'm not receiving any automated error reports so I'm not sure why that's happening for you.

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

i bought this script and got bones to peaches, it uses bones to peaches one time in graveyard and is then back to bones to bananes while it says in text bar below using bones to peaches for rest of the run.

But to heal up it uses bones to peaches or doesnt that matter for points? when u turn them  in

Edited by Cg4Seeds

18 hours ago, Cg4Seeds said:

i bought this script and got bones to peaches, it uses bones to peaches one time in graveyard and is then back to bones to bananes while it says in text bar below using bones to peaches for rest of the run.

But to heal up it uses bones to peaches or doesnt that matter for points? when u turn them  in

This is intentional 🙂 You get the same number of points when depositing either type of fruit, however the Bones to Peaches spell is far more expensive so bananas are always preferred. The benefit of the spell is that you heal much quicker, resulting in more points per hour.

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Insanemurda said:

Hey can you add bone to peaches please? Only got the script so it will get that haha. Cheers. Also I can select what rooms to complete first? 

Yes - I'll look at re-doing the UI soon so you can create your own queue instead of only allowing one item. You can't currently select a room order as it's decided by the script, however if you start the script in your desired room it should start with that one first. 🙂

vDOP8sO.png

• 3 weeks later...

Think last update broke it. Selected Master Wand, did the enchanted room fine, did half the teleport points, and then went to Graveyard room and nearly died, and then when restarted it in lobby, does not do the graveyard (and have not seen it function in alch room). GUI still doesn't work outside of selecting what item. 

On 1/21/2024 at 2:20 AM, Jamie said:

Yes - I'll look at re-doing the UI soon so you can create your own queue instead of only allowing one item. You can't currently select a room order as it's decided by the script, however if you start the script in your desired room it should start with that one first. 🙂

wow That shuld be NIce I waiting fort it pm. when You has done it i cant se settings on MTA script  And Choose ande Queue  The Obejct

THX for The Good Script sir Keep upp

On 2/5/2024 at 10:19 PM, chubbylad420 said:

Think last update broke it. Selected Master Wand, did the enchanted room fine, did half the teleport points, and then went to Graveyard room and nearly died, and then when restarted it in lobby, does not do the graveyard (and have not seen it function in alch room). GUI still doesn't work outside of selecting what item. 

There's been no recent updates - this is intentional as the setting element was removed.

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 6:35 AM, joshuar33 said:

Hi, i got this for Bones to peaches but that's not an option. Can this be added please?

It's planned but no ETA. The best solution for now is to select a reward that requires similar points and ending the script before it buys it.

vDOP8sO.png

On 2/26/2024 at 6:42 AM, Jamie said:

It's planned but no ETA. The best solution for now is to select a reward that requires similar points and ending the script before it buys it.

That's what i have done now, thanks

The "Settings" button and the "MTA" button in the GUI are unresponsive even after restarting my client. Are they supposed to do something?

Tesfaye.png

On 3/1/2024 at 11:56 AM, Tesfaye said:

The "Settings" button and the "MTA" button in the GUI are unresponsive even after restarting my client. Are they supposed to do something?

No, they're disabled as all settings are automatically decided by the script. A new UI is in the works to remove them. 🙂

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...

Any known issues? When I ran it, it bought runes and teleported properly, then went to Alchemy room and spam clicked a corner cupboard for items. It then dropped them and spammed clicked the cupboard again for more items and repeated the cycle 5 times before I stopped it. It appears it was trying to wait for the item it gathered to align with the item worth the most points in the rotation.

11 hours ago, FriqiRiqi said:

Any known issues? When I ran it, it bought runes and teleported properly, then went to Alchemy room and spam clicked a corner cupboard for items. It then dropped them and spammed clicked the cupboard again for more items and repeated the cycle 5 times before I stopped it. It appears it was trying to wait for the item it gathered to align with the item worth the most points in the rotation.

Nope, none that I'm aware of. Try deleting hooks & cache if you haven't already as that doesn't sound normal. If the issue still persists, let me know 🙂

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2024 at 5:40 AM, sm0k3d~arr0w said:

Was bones to peaches ever added?

Not as of yet.

10 hours ago, chubbylad420 said:

The entire MTA arena is going to be a lot better just so you're tracking

https://secure.runescape.com/m=poll/a=13/oldschool/results?id=1687

Thanks 🙂 Keeping an eye

vDOP8sO.png

Hello

I got the script yesterday, and i just need some help with the graveyard room. The script did all other roms without issue but in graveyard room i had to stop it because i was about to die so i had to stop it. Im gonna try again today and se he how it works

19 hours ago, kurden65 said:

Hello

I got the script yesterday, and i just need some help with the graveyard room. The script did all other roms without issue but in graveyard room i had to stop it because i was about to die so i had to stop it. Im gonna try again today and se he how it works

It'll eat the bananas but at fairly low health, so I wouldn't worry. Even if it does, you'll only lose 10 graveyard points as it's a safe minigame. However, the script should always eat so if it's not, your hooks are corrupted and will need to be deleted. There's a guide in the help forum on how to do this 🙂

vDOP8sO.png