BEG Corporeal Beast [Solo/Teams] [Ironman] [Houses] [Configurable] [G.E. Restock] [Muling]

Beg

3 hours ago, GamersGodly said:

Would having my own house for restoration pools make the bans a little less due to not using populated houses by chance?

Yes, W330 houses is a hotspot for bots

3 hours ago, GamersGodly said:

By the way, Is it currently stable and able to run 10+ hours?

Yes, it has some minor bugs from time to time. But it's stable enough to do long runtimes (i'd say 100h+)

Version 1.112:

• Player will no longer attempt to pickup loot when player is at lobby and items are at cave and vice versa

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Tw3i1SI.png                    8pu0Oa3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so how does the private instance work? normally you have a separate level 3 account in the room at all times while the corp killer joins instance since if you die in instance you lose everything if room closes.

15 hours ago, imsoft1 said:

so how does the private instance work? normally you have a separate level 3 account in the room at all times while the corp killer joins instance since if you die in instance you lose everything if room closes.

Hey
You can keep a private instance open by using a level 3 as you said
I have this free script which keeps a private instance open:

Graves appear on lobby but outside the private instance. So you don't lose your items if the instance closes.

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

14 hours ago, Beg said:

Hey
You can keep a private instance open by using a level 3 as you said
I have this free script which keeps a private instance open:

Graves appear on lobby but outside the private instance. So you don't lose your items if the instance closes.

Neat i didnt notice a script like that existed. That is awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Version 1.121:

• Add support to Serpentine helm recharges. Including zulrah's scales restock.
  • Add support to Games necklace restock, needed to quickly recover from deaths.

Version 1.127: 

• Add support to ironman

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 3 months later...

Hi just bought your corp beast script. It's awesome. Just tried though to do private instances and it for some reason doesn't so I'm constantly running into other teams doing Corp... and then it also isn't using my thralls even though that is also selected. Whys that? 

Edited by rskino

2 hours ago, rskino said:

Hi just bought your corp beast script. It's awesome. Just tried though to do private instances and it for some reason doesn't so I'm constantly running into other teams doing Corp... and then it also isn't using my thralls even though that is also selected. Whys that? 

Hi
How are you setting up private instances? For private instances to work, it's required to keep an account always inside the instance, or else it will close when you leave
If you have an alt account, i have a script that you can use for free: 

I have plans to add a feature to handle crashes, but havent got the time yet

About thralls spells, it could be miss configuration or a bug. For it to use thralls spells these conditions must be met:

1. Inventory or equipment contains "Book of the dead"
  2. Inventory contains rune/divine pouch with runes for thrall spells or inventory contains runes for thrall spells
  3. Arceuus spell book must be active

Are those conditions met? If so, could be a bug and i'll look at it

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

8 hours ago, Beg said:

Hi
How are you setting up private instances? For private instances to work, it's required to keep an account always inside the instance, or else it will close when you leave
If you have an alt account, i have a script that you can use for free: 

I have plans to add a feature to handle crashes, but havent got the time yet

About thralls spells, it could be miss configuration or a bug. For it to use thralls spells these conditions must be met:

1. Inventory or equipment contains "Book of the dead"
  2. Inventory contains rune/divine pouch with runes for thrall spells or inventory contains runes for thrall spells
  3. Arceuus spell book must be active

Are those conditions met? If so, could be a bug and i'll look at it

Hey man thank you! I fixed those issues.

In terms of the last issue I noticed, when the instance bot crashes, it does not relog to go back, so the main bot killing corp sits castle wars trying to enter the saradomin portal... it looks very bot-like to be sitting there trying to get in over and over on a non-castle wars world.

Lastly, any idea why cannons will be added? 

And -- are ban rates low or high when running the instance bot on a low level? Not sure what the ban rate of this bot would be.... currently this script is being ran on a low level account with same IP as my main running corp beast script kills.

Edited by rskino
added info

9 hours ago, rskino said:

Hey man thank you! I fixed those issues.

In terms of the last issue I noticed, when the instance bot crashes, it does not relog to go back, so the main bot killing corp sits castle wars trying to enter the saradomin portal... it looks very bot-like to be sitting there trying to get in over and over on a non-castle wars world.

Lastly, any idea why cannons will be added? 

And -- are ban rates low or high when running the instance bot on a low level? Not sure what the ban rate of this bot would be.... currently this script is being ran on a low level account with same IP as my main running corp beast script kills.

Hey, I'll check those issues soon, meanwhile if you'd like, you can change to another bank since the portal issue should only happen at castle wars

About cannon, I'm not sure, probably at the same time when I add crashes handling

About banrates of the idle account, I'm not sure, it shouldn't be high because it's just standing there doing nothing, but never risk an account you're not willing to lose

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

7 hours ago, Beg said:

Hey, I'll check those issues soon, meanwhile if you'd like, you can change to another bank since the portal issue should only happen at castle wars

About cannon, I'm not sure, probably at the same time when I add crashes handling

About banrates of the idle account, I'm not sure, it shouldn't be high because it's just standing there doing nothing, but never risk an account you're not willing to lose

Thank you mate, appreciate you. Please see my message to your inbox when you have a chance. Take care!

• 1 month later...

Version 1.186: 

• Improve muling and restocking options

Version 1.197:

• Fix issue related to banking after restocking
  • Don't always recharge pray on altar during special attack phase
  • Don't always eat to full hp on lobby, instead do it while entering cave
  • Increase likehood of hovering jewellery box/games necklace on inventory, while drinking from pool/recharging prayer on altar, to prepare teleport
  • Don't open combat tab if we're on the last special attack
  • Use special bar if hovering it instead of using orb
  • Avoid double click on pool when its too far from the house portal
  • Don't att corp if we're next to it and spec weapon is on and spec isn't active 
  • Zoom in while fighting to reduce miss clicks
  • Turn camera facing east while entering cave
  • Avoid teleport to house after resupplying if no pool drink/altar recharge is needed

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kikkerking said:

any luck on the cannon so far? would love to use it in solo

Hey

I've started implementing player crashes detection, I'll include cannons in the same update

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 3 weeks later...

Version 1.209:

• Separate options into tabs to be easier to setup.
  • Rename and clarify some options to avoid confusion.
    New user interface:

image.png.036ca46fd2276eb7ba7c4125d079cd15.png

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Hi, just bought the script and loving it so far, however is there any way to switch which thrall it uses? It uses the zombie one but the ghost thrall seems superior. Zombie I haven't seen hit over a 1 while ghost hits 1-3

Edit: and banking with crafting cape would be nice :)

Edited by xelysianx

10 hours ago, xelysianx said:

Hi, just bought the script and loving it so far, however is there any way to switch which thrall it uses? It uses the zombie one but the ghost thrall seems superior. Zombie I haven't seen hit over a 1 while ghost hits 1-3

Edit: and banking with crafting cape would be nice :)

Hi
It uses zombie thrall because it's melee based which i thought it'd be most effective on Corp. But I can add an option to select which thrall type to use.
Sure I can add support to crafting cape

Version 1.211:

• Add option for thrall spell type

image.png.f548da559e4b24552380ad4b51281afa.png

• Add support to Crafting guild bank using Max cape/Crafting cape

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

11 hours ago, Beg said:

Hi
It uses zombie thrall because it's melee based which i thought it'd be most effective on Corp. But I can add an option to select which thrall type to use.
Sure I can add support to crafting cape

Version 1.211:

• Add option for thrall spell type

image.png.f548da559e4b24552380ad4b51281afa.png

• Add support to Crafting guild bank using Max cape/Crafting cape

Thank you so much for the fast update for thralls and the crafting cape banking. Unfortunately when I select crafting cape banking and try to start the script, it says I have not selected an option to bank at.

https://gyazo.com/43f38482b5baaaad14a78297235b17c4

Edit: Doesn't seem to be casting to use the ghost thrall 

Edited by xelysianx

9 hours ago, xelysianx said:

Thank you so much for the fast update for thralls and the crafting cape banking. Unfortunately when I select crafting cape banking and try to start the script, it says I have not selected an option to bank at.

https://gyazo.com/43f38482b5baaaad14a78297235b17c4

Edit: Doesn't seem to be casting to use the ghost thrall 

Fixed the bank not set message.
I don't have any account with a crafting cape, so i'm unable to test, please let me know how it goes.
Was it just Ghost thralls that weren't working? I noticed a small issue with those. If so, then all types should now work

8 hours ago, Acidrapperz said:

so if your using teams feature, do you have to buy 2 instances of the script? 1 for each account per say?

Hi. Yes, 1 instance = 1 account

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]