BEG Corporeal Beast [Solo/Teams] [Ironman] [Houses] [Configurable] [G.E. Restock] [Muling]

Beg

7 hours ago, Beg said:

Fixed the bank not set message.
I don't have any account with a crafting cape, so i'm unable to test, please let me know how it goes.
Was it just Ghost thralls that weren't working? I noticed a small issue with those. If so, then all types should now work

Hi. Yes, 1 instance = 1 account

The ghost thralls are working now, thank you, crafting cape banking isn't working though. I have a crafting cape and construction cape in my invy, it will use my con cape to go to my house, use the chest to teleport outside of crafting guild, then use my con cape to go back to my house and repeat without ever banking. I manually used my crafting cape to teleport me into the guild then the script started banking

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, xelysianx said:

The ghost thralls are working now, thank you, crafting cape banking isn't working though. I have a crafting cape and construction cape in my invy, it will use my con cape to go to my house, use the chest to teleport outside of crafting guild, then use my con cape to go back to my house and repeat without ever banking. I manually used my crafting cape to teleport me into the guild then the script started banking

Hi
I wasn't aware you could teleport to outside crafting guild using jewellery box. 
I tweaked some conditions to prevent it from using jewellery box to teleport to crafting guild. Instead it should use an equipped or on inventory crafting cape/max cape.
Also prevented it from teleporting to house (which would then use jewellery box) when traveling to crafting guild bank. Instead it'll now use the crafting cape/max cape directly.
Let me know if it works as expected, it was a fair bit of logic change regarding teleporting.

So, the intended behaviour is to use crafting/max cape to bank (during setup/resupply/prepare next kill phases), so it shouldn't be going to house at all. 
And to teleport to house only to drink from pool/recharge prayer on altar, or to use jewellery box to teleport to Corp cave.

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Tw3i1SI.png                    8pu0Oa3.png?1

50 minutes ago, Beg said:

Hi
I wasn't aware you could teleport to outside crafting guild using jewellery box. 
I tweaked some conditions to prevent it from using jewellery box to teleport to crafting guild. Instead it should use an equipped or on inventory crafting cape/max cape.
Also prevented it from teleporting to house (which would then use jewellery box) when traveling to crafting guild bank. Instead it'll now use the crafting cape/max cape directly.
Let me know if it works as expected, it was a fair bit of logic change regarding teleporting.

So, the intended behaviour is to use crafting/max cape to bank (during setup/resupply/prepare next kill phases), so it shouldn't be going to house at all. 
And to teleport to house only to drink from pool/recharge prayer on altar, or to use jewellery box to teleport to Corp cave.

Hi, just tried it- after the kill it tried right clicking on my infernal max cape to teleport when I had the craft cape in my invy, running a kill right now with a max cape in my invy to see what it does. I really appreciate the fast updates though!

4 minutes ago, xelysianx said:

Hi, just tried it- after the kill it tried right clicking on my infernal max cape to teleport when I had the craft cape in my invy, running a kill right now with a max cape in my invy to see what it does. I really appreciate the fast updates though!

Doesn't max cape have the same crafting guild teleport as crafting cape? Or you'd rather use crafting cape on inventory instead of equipped max cape?

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

6 minutes ago, Beg said:

Doesn't max cape have the same crafting guild teleport as crafting cape?

Yes it does, but only when the normal max cape is worn. It tried using the infernal max cape to teleport when it doesn't have any of the options. Just now with a normal max cape in my invy it died at corp, ran out of food and didnt attempt to teleport but it gave a message on top saying shutting down and attempting to teleport to crafting guild before dying

26 minutes ago, xelysianx said:

Yes it does, but only when the normal max cape is worn.

Ah my bad, i thought all max capes had the crafting guild teleport option. I've changed it to use "Max cape" only, and ignore all other variants. Also gave priority to crafting cape over max cape. It checks in this order: inventory craft cape > inventory max cape > equipped craft cape/max cape

26 minutes ago, xelysianx said:

It tried using the infernal max cape to teleport when it doesn't have any of the options. Just now with a normal max cape in my invy it died at corp, ran out of food and didnt attempt to teleport but it gave a message on top saying shutting down and attempting to teleport to crafting guild before dying

It's trying to use an option "Crafting Guild" to teleport, but it only exists when equipped:
image.png.bfac72fa8c8823dfafdc29e56c005a8a.png
I'll have to remove support to max cape on inventory because dealing with teleport selection while in combat is not ideal. You can still use the crafting cape which does the same

Edit: updated the script with these changes V2.15

• Support crafting guild bank:
    • Teleport with equipped Crafting cape/Crafting cape(t)
    • Teleport with Crafting cape/Crafting cape(t) on inventory
    • Teleport with equipped Max cape
Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

14 minutes ago, Beg said:

Ah my bad, i thought all max capes had the crafting guild teleport option. I've changed it to use "Max cape" only, and ignore all other variants. Also gave priority to crafting cape over max cape. It checks in this order: inventory craft cape > inventory max cape > equipped craft cape/max cape

It's trying to use an option "Crafting Guild" to teleport, but it only exists when equipped:
image.png.bfac72fa8c8823dfafdc29e56c005a8a.png
I'll have to remove support to max cape on inventory because dealing with teleport selection while in combat is not ideal. You can still use the crafting cape which does the same

Working perfectly now with craft cape- thanks again! Beast of a script 

First my bot bought 5x DWH, now its just randomly stops working after teleporting into POH and disconnects. cant get more than 20 kills without breaking. Also no death walking just stands in Lumby and DC.

image.png.8e437af7af9234821053a0384698da3e.png

Edited by ErGox

12 hours ago, ErGox said:

First my bot bought 5x DWH, now its just randomly stops working after teleporting into POH and disconnects. cant get more than 20 kills without breaking. Also no death walking just stands in Lumby and DC.

image.png.8e437af7af9234821053a0384698da3e.png

Hi
Can you please send as DM some info so i can investigate those issues?
Log files:
On tribot client > File > View Local Scripts Folder > Go back 2 folders to .tribot > beg > BEG Corporeal Beast > logs > all files there
Profile file:
.tribot > beg > BEG Corporeal Beast > profiles > last.json

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

17 minutes ago, Beg said:

Hi
Can you please send as DM some info so i can investigate those issues?
Log files:
On tribot client > File > View Local Scripts Folder > Go back 2 folders to .tribot > beg > BEG Corporeal Beast > logs > all files there
Profile file:
.tribot > beg > BEG Corporeal Beast > profiles > last.json

There is nothing in logs... also how can I attach profile in DM?

3 minutes ago, ErGox said:

There is nothing in logs... also how can I attach profile in DM?

Sent you a DM

Version 1.223:

• Add support to house teleport with runes on inventory, construct. cape and construct. cape(t)
  • Fix stamina potion issue
  • Prevent lower charged teleport jewellery from being deposited into bank

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 4 weeks later...

Version 1.243:

• Dwarf cannon support. Simply put dwarf cannon parts and cannonballs on inventory. The script will figure out the rest.
  • Anti-crashing support. Avoid crashes by other players and team by hopping to another world.

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/23/2022 at 10:20 AM, Beg said:

Hey
You can keep a private instance open by using a level 3 as you said
I have this free script which keeps a private instance open:

Graves appear on lobby but outside the private instance. So you don't lose your items if the instance closes.

Where is this script now? 

2 minutes ago, jigga69 said:

Where is this script now? 

I ask for the second script to keep a second lvl 3 bot in the instance..... I'd only be purchasing one key for this script for my main. But would need the second accompanying script to keep the instance open. Thanks!

6 hours ago, jigga69 said:

I ask for the second script to keep a second lvl 3 bot in the instance..... I'd only be purchasing one key for this script for my main. But would need the second accompanying script to keep the instance open. Thanks!

Hi, that can be achieved with this free script:
https://tribot.org/user/community-scripts?page=1&q=BEG+Utilities

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

any way i can get a trial? plan on getting 3 instances if I can prove concept.

I've been working on a fleet for about a month i want to send this way. regardless ima buy 1 auth. I'm hoping i can work out kinks before i send them off

Edited by impala2013

18 hours ago, impala2013 said:

any way i can get a trial? plan on getting 3 instances if I can prove concept.

I've been working on a fleet for about a month i want to send this way. regardless ima buy 1 auth. I'm hoping i can work out kinks before i send them off

Same here, I really want to test it with 3 accs

Hey beg, loving the script and all its customizations. I've botted a long time and have never tried to sync multiple running accounts like this, very fun. Any chance you could help me down load the .json profiles you recommend? either the link are broken or I have a problem on my end. 

Also best gui ive ever seen, well done sir

beg.jpg