[ABC2/ABCL10] JAIOPrayer : JavaFX GUI | Wilderness Altar | Gilded Altar | Bone Burying | Automated Host Finding

Jamie

6U0jqTa.png

Your 'go-to' for all your prayer needs!

RyxFvOq.png

Click the above image to add the script, or if that fails, the repository link is here:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3016

Pricing:

$4.99 / Month - 1 Auth

$9.99 / Month - 5 Auths

$14.99 / Month - 25 Auths

$29.99 /  3 Month - 25 Auths

Current Features:

f7rPTeX.png Gilded Altar f7rPTeX.png

Start the script anywhere you like with bones and coins in your bank, the script will do the rest.

Requirements: Bones of your choice, Bones + Coins if you're using Phials.

Ky5UsYj.png Wilderness Altar Ky5UsYj.png

Offers bones at the Chaos Altar for upwards of 250k prayer experience an hour. This altar allows you to save bones, which often results in an experience gain of 200%! Information on this altar can be found here:

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Temple_(hut)

With this script, there's no need to worry about PKers either! This script offers an advanced multi - threaded detection system which allows us to logout instantly as soon as a PKer is near. If you're still not convinced and you're worried about being hunted, no bother! You can enable a 'Safety Mode' within the GUI, in which the script will stop should it die to save those precious bones!

Requirements: Burning Amulets, Bones of your choice.

TjET6Xx.png Bone Burying TjET6Xx.png

This feature is for the F2P botters out there! Start the script anywhere, select your bone to bury within the GUI and the script will do the rest for you. Don't worry about running out of bones, the script will safely stop for you! 

Requirements: Bones of your choice.

GUI

l4f7IDH.gif

Progress Reports

Spoiler

ss2018-12-06at07.10.20.jpg

Bug Report Format

Issue:

Script Version:

Tribot Version:

Script Stack Trace: 

Script Support

6Fqwotj.png

Edited by HeyImJamie

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HarmedOreIsLeet said:

can this script do underground pass quest?

Yes if you start it press pause and then complete the quest 

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

If anyone has anything they'd want added or there's anything they think should be changed, let me know. I'm debating adding animation, but I'm not sure how valuable that is.

vDOP8sO.png

2 hours ago, freshwithemphasis said:

Hey, was wondering if this script supports random event dismissal or if it just ignores them?

Random events are handled by the tribot client, not the script ☺️

vDOP8sO.png

To provide some early feedback, a few things I noticed:

- The camera seems to land on the exact same angles each time it is moved to click the portal & Phials. Seems like something that could be easily detected.

- It seems like the script is a bit impatient when clicking the portal to join a friend's house. Most of the time it clicks the portal twice to join before your character even gets the chance to run to it. There seems to be a similar issue when using the bones on the altar in that it clicks to use the bones but doesn't give your player enough time to move and start the action before attempting to do it again. 

Other than that it seems to be running well. Thank you!

Edit: The same sort of problem comes up with using bones on Phials. If they aren't exchanged quickly enough the script will try again before your character is able to complete the first request, leaving the noted bones selected and the script repeatedly clicking the portal in an attempt to join a friend's house, stuck in an endless loop. It just seems like the script is a bit too trigger happy in general at the moment.

Edited by freshwithemphasis

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, dantan said:

No trial ? @HeyImJamie

There should be an two hour one unless I forgot to set it ?

vDOP8sO.png

7 hours ago, dantan said:

There isn't, So i thought maybe you thought your script was the best and it will spread by word.

I’ll add a trial for you now.

vDOP8sO.png

4 hours ago, dantan said:

Just tested it.. Why doesn't it use house tabs ? ( rimmington ) I don't want to use phials

Phials would be quicker than using house teleports unless you’re using your own house, in which case there’s a setting for it on the personal altar option

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...

this script, word hopped upon seeing a potential player pker, on wild alter, hooped to a non members world and started to spam click my burning amulet, there needs to be an anti ban fail safe if no xp has been gained, this sees to be a recurring issue on all your scripts.

In addition why would it hop to a non members world? this should be reviewed asap, the bot will cone to spam click after switching to a non member world, this is a hue over sight , that needs to be fixed 

Edited by S111

9 hours ago, S111 said:

this script, word hopped upon seeing a potential player pker, on wild alter, hooped to a non members world and started to spam click my burning amulet, there needs to be an anti ban fail safe if no xp has been gained, this sees to be a recurring issue on all your scripts.

In addition why would it hop to a non members world? this should be reviewed asap, the bot will cone to spam click after switching to a non member world, this is a hue over sight , that needs to be fixed 

It hops to a members world generated by the Tribot API. I'll try and take a look at what causes it, but I'm yet to be able to reproduce it. I'd quite like to amend the wilderness altar to die using the wines, rather than running back.

16 hours ago, jrcoteboy said:

this is not working for wild alter.

How so?

vDOP8sO.png

19 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

It hops to a members world generated by the Tribot API. I'll try and take a look at what causes it, but I'm yet to be able to reproduce it. I'd quite like to amend the wilderness altar to die using the wines, rather than running back.

to be honest, the running back is probably quicker and the script handles it fine, but I've caught  the bot on a the character select screen of the dmm worlds now lol, luckily I was with it, but there was atleast a min of spamming before catching it

5 hours ago, S111 said:

to be honest, the running back is probably quicker and the script handles it fine, but I've caught  the bot on a the character select screen of the dmm worlds now lol, luckily I was with it, but there was atleast a min of spamming before catching it

Is your world hopper set numerically? 

vDOP8sO.png