[ABC2/ABCL10] JAIOPrayer : JavaFX GUI | Wilderness Altar | Gilded Altar | Bone Burying | Automated Host Finding

Jamie

On 3/5/2019 at 7:36 PM, HeyImJamie said:

Any ideas as to what it did to re select the item? I'll try and re-create it tonight, or at least make it deselect prior to trying to click the portal. I'll post back when the update has been pushed. 

Are you fixing this?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, ???? said:

Are you fixing this?

It’s been fixed but I’ve been away from my pc for a few days for some assessments I’ve had to complete. I’m commuting back home tomorrow, so I shall push then 

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

11 minutes ago, Xec said:

Hey are you planning to push this soon, I’ve been having that issue ever since i bought the script.

Yes hopefully today. Writing Necromancy currently, once that's done I'll be pushing the update. 

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

Update 13/03/2019:

This update features the fixes that were planned on being updated with the Necromancy update. Unfortunately I've been fairly busy, so Necromancy won't be for another day or so. Fixes are as per below, and if I've missed any, please nag me :D

Fixes!
- Script should now de-select item when attempting to click on the house portal. Apologies for the delay with this one.
- Mouse accuracy when using bones on Phials / Altars should be improved slightly.
- A safety feature has been added in the case of the host going offline or the house being locked.

Any issues with this update, please contact me via PM or via my Discord. :) Happy botting!

vDOP8sO.png

Update 13/03/2019:

Just an addition this update that should've been pushed with the last version, but was held back slightly.

New Addition!

- Necromancy is now released in Beta! Please babysit while running and inform me of any issues. It currently only supports banking via walking. If anyone has an alternative banking method that's needed, let me know. :)

- Script now supports all bones once again, including Wyrm / Drake and Hydra.

Happy botting!

Edited by HeyImJamie

vDOP8sO.png

4 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Update 13/03/2019:

Just an addition this update that should've been pushed with the last version, but was held back slightly.

New Addition!

- Necromancy is now released in Beta! Please babysit while running and inform me of any issues. It currently only supports banking via walking. If anyone has an alternative banking method that's needed, let me know. :)

- Script now supports all bones once again, including Wyrm / Drake and Hydra.

Happy botting!

Sweet! Can't wait to try it out

Discord: Elliott#7799

@HeyImJamie

When using the Wilderness Altar, the bot attempts to change worlds/worldhop and sometimes it enters Deadman servers or F2P servers.

This is a major reason why you cant run this script for longer than 20 minutes without looking at it.

Could you please make it so that it does NOT world hop to any F2P servers or deadman mode servers.

20 minutes ago, gangster2k8 said:

@HeyImJamie

When using the Wilderness Altar, the bot attempts to change worlds/worldhop and sometimes it enters Deadman servers or F2P servers.

This is a major reason why you cant run this script for longer than 20 minutes without looking at it.

Could you please make it so that it does NOT world hop to any F2P servers or deadman mode servers.

There's nothing I'm doing that should make it hop to those worlds, but I'll certainly take a look. I'll get back to you when I've found a solution.

vDOP8sO.png

1 hour ago, CyberWizard said:

Can you add support to spam click use bone> gilded altar (quicker than waiting you can get like 250k+xp/hour easily)

Nope. I've tried before and it's tick based. Doesn't work as simply as spam clicking unfortunately. :P

6 hours ago, haroon158 said:

can we see a gif of necromancy  in action?

You can use the trial? :)

vDOP8sO.png

7 hours ago, haroon158 said:

can we see a gif of necromancy  in action?

I've used it myself and can personally say it works exceptionally well. Helped @HeyImJamie with the account needed to test it and used ensouled giant heads myself. Don't have a single issue when running it.

Discord: Elliott#7799

@HeyImJamie Heya, I haven't been botting in a long time and I was wondering if your chaos alter prayer method still runs south and tps out with necklace of glory? 

By any chance, do you think you could implement it so that after the bones are used up, the bot just suicides by attempting to grab the wine of zammy? Something like a burning amulet + ring of dueling combo. Suicide -> cast wars tp to restock -> burning ammy to bury bones -> repeat.

I understand the reasoning behind the glory method though. Much easier since you keep the necklace upon death and you can just tp but wouldn't hurt to add a fast exp option :O. Would love to hear you thoughts!

1 hour ago, MuleTraveler said:

@HeyImJamie Heya, I haven't been botting in a long time and I was wondering if your chaos alter prayer method still runs south and tps out with necklace of glory? 

By any chance, do you think you could implement it so that after the bones are used up, the bot just suicides by attempting to grab the wine of zammy? Something like a burning amulet + ring of dueling combo. Suicide -> cast wars tp to restock -> burning ammy to bury bones -> repeat.

I understand the reasoning behind the glory method though. Much easier since you keep the necklace upon death and you can just tp but wouldn't hurt to add a fast exp option :O. Would love to hear you thoughts!

It’s something I was going to look at, just haven’t got round to it yet. If I were to add it it’d likely bank at lumbridge though 

vDOP8sO.png

54 minutes ago, haroon158 said:

Actually, I can't, trials haven't been reset ^^

Ah, I won’t be making a gif as I loaned the account to test. If there’s issues you can let me know and I’ll fix them up.

vDOP8sO.png

15 hours ago, Xec said:

I think dying to the crazy archeologist that’s near the temple would be efficienter

also it’s been worldhopping to f2p worlds hope you can take a look at this

Is this recently? I pushed an update that changed the world hopper a few days a go, and that should've fixed it.

vDOP8sO.png

10 hours ago, Jaybeez said:

@HeyImJamie hey boss, can you please update, Having problems with rimmington friends bone usage, i have coins in invo and it teles away looking for coins, probably ID's wrong or something

I believe this was a hooks issue? Can you confirm that it's fixed? :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...

Using the trial for wilderness altar.. it just teleports to lava camp and rubs the burning amulet and tries to do it again and again.

Edit : due to the script failing over and over again for the wilderness I thought I'd just try guilded altar and now I'm questioning how this qualifies as a premium script ?? Doesnt use tab to teleport to house, doesn't use stamina pots , doesn't use rejuvenation pool and or glory in the poh from a host. Yeah can't use this .. sad.

Edited by Jackasia

7 hours ago, Jackasia said:

Using the trial for wilderness altar.. it just teleports to lava camp and rubs the burning amulet and tries to do it again and again.

Edit : due to the script failing over and over again for the wilderness I thought I'd just try guilded altar and now I'm questioning how this qualifies as a premium script ?? Doesnt use tab to teleport to house, doesn't use stamina pots , doesn't use rejuvenation pool and or glory in the poh from a host. Yeah can't use this .. sad.

I'll take a look at the Wilderness Altar issue. As for Gilded Altar, none of what you mention is even said to be supported, so why would it use them? It uses Phials as stated on the main thread. If you need stamina potions and rejuvenation pool for that, you're doing something very wrong. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2019 at 6:31 PM, HeyImJamie said:

I'll take a look at the Wilderness Altar issue. As for Gilded Altar, none of what you mention is even said to be supported, so why would it use them? It uses Phials as stated on the main thread. If you need stamina potions and rejuvenation pool for that, you're doing something very wrong. :)

I just bought this script... and it's not working for the rimmington / personal host option. It just stands still and does nothing. I have coins + bones noted 

8 hours ago, Jackasia said:

I just bought this script... and it's not working for the rimmington / personal host option. It just stands still and does nothing. I have coins + bones noted 

2 hours ago, Jackasia said:

Requesting refund as this script just isn't working. Now it's giving me maximum instance error. Havent ran this script successfully even once.

Maximum instances isn't my fault, it's connection related. Please provide a proper debug so I can take a look at your issue.

vDOP8sO.png

• 1 month later...