[ABC2/ABCL10] JAIOPrayer : JavaFX GUI | Wilderness Altar | Gilded Altar | Bone Burying | Automated Host Finding

Jamie

5 hours ago, BryanCullen said:

Any script reviews? Looking to use this at remmington to get 99 prayer using others altars?

The script offers a trial, you’re best of using that and deciding for yourself. ☺️

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, BryanCullen said:

I find the script tends to struggle to find Philas

I'm looking at re-writing this script in a few days so I'll make sure this is looked at. Is it doing anything odd that's making it struggle?

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

15 hours ago, BryanCullen said:

it should click into store then click npc to unnote, otherwise it gets stuck with all the people running in and out.

I had that implemented originally but then people complained and said it should click from the altar. I’ll look at either reverting it or making it attempt to click -> failsafing to running in

vDOP8sO.png

8 hours ago, Talis said:

How is the necromancy? Couldn't find anything in the write up for it besides that it has been added.

Use the trial and find out. :)

vDOP8sO.png

Update 11/06/2019:

Fixed an issue with Phials. The script will now to attempt to un-note from the house portal as previous but default to walking closer and re-attempting when in the house should it fail 3 times. Any issues, let me know :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...

i would assume that the wilderness altar is supposed to use the glory to tp back to a bank at the right wildy lvl? All it has done for me  is walk back to falador. It withdraws the glory though so that looks weird.

14 hours ago, tdubs96 said:

i would assume that the wilderness altar is supposed to use the glory to tp back to a bank at the right wildy lvl? All it has done for me  is walk back to falador. It withdraws the glory though so that looks weird.

Correct, it should walk to 30 and then teleport. I’m going to change this so that it dies to either the chaos fanatic or through wines of Zamorak soon.

vDOP8sO.png

Hey, this was working the other week to use the glory to teleport to Edgeville from in the wilderness after re-entering level 30 wilderness.
Now, as "Tdubs96" also stated - It just runs all the way back to Falador, despite having the glory withdrawn, which does look suspicious and cuts exp rates by squillions.

39 minutes ago, Dylandor said:

Hey, this was working the other week to use the glory to teleport to Edgeville from in the wilderness after re-entering level 30 wilderness.
Now, as "Tdubs96" also stated - It just runs all the way back to Falador, despite having the glory withdrawn, which does look suspicious and cuts exp rates by squillions.

I will take a look today and hopefully get back to you with a fix. ?

vDOP8sO.png

Update 28/06/2019:

- The script will now bank via death by attempting to steal wines of zamorak instead of running to 30 wilderness.

3 hours ago, Dylandor said:

Hey mate, any luck on the wilderness altar? Sorry to be a pest, just my usage is running out.

Apologies for the delay in getting this update out. PM me if you were planning on renewing your auth, I will give you 25% off your next purchase for the delay. :)

vDOP8sO.png

Ah dude you're a legend, worth the wait, love ya!
Works perfect and is running fine now, I would like to make some suggestions but with everything you're doing there's no rush.
- When it's out of bones/killing itself if it could switch the PK detection off, as when it gets to lumbridge  on death it still scans for pkers and because there's a lot of players it lags the script hard.
- Maybe keeping the glory to teleport to Edgeville after death or a ring of dueling to teleport to castlewars bank after death to save running to the lumbridge bank, but if it was dueling ring and you were pk'd you'd lose it, resulting in having to run to the bank again.

Thanks anyway, appreciate and love the script.

Edited by Dylandor

Just bought this script.

Trying to use a Gilded Altar with Superior Dragon Bones with Teleport to House/Mounted Glory but the script is just withdrawing coins and bones. Am I doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, TacoSlayr said:

Just bought this script.

Trying to use a Gilded Altar with Superior Dragon Bones with Teleport to House/Mounted Glory but the script is just withdrawing coins and bones. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure with the information you’ve supplied. Can you PM me a stack trace and the debug please? 

vDOP8sO.png

TacoSlayer don't even waste your time using the gilded altar in your house, buy some burning necklaces and use the wilterness altar, it has a 50% chance of not using a bone and even with the odd PK you get every now and then you save squillions using it.

Also another idea I have for you is if you make it try and start in a PVP world, there is a bank in lumbridge so you can withdraw instantly after dying, making it always go back to a PVP world after every few hops this would increase the exp rate tremendously, but could also make pkers sit more often on those worlds.

Just now, Dylandor said:

TacoSlayer don't even waste your time using the gilded altar in your house, buy some burning necklaces and use the wilterness altar, it has a 50% chance of not using a bone and even with the odd PK you get every now and then you save squillions using it.

Also another idea I have for you is if you make it try and start in a PVP world, there is a bank in lumbridge so you can withdraw instantly after dying, making it always go back to a PVP world after every few hops this would increase the exp rate tremendously, but could also make pkers sit more often on those worlds.

If you can pm me a suggestion list I'll look into them for V2. :)

vDOP8sO.png

6 minutes ago, gabrielspecter said:

@HeyImJamie

Can you add a simple feature where if we are using a friend's POH house which has a Pool (Rejuvenation, ornate, etc), it will use it to re-fill our Run % to 100% before we go run to the bank?

That will speed up XP/hr significantly.

I've added it to the list of things to look into when I rewrite the script. :)

vDOP8sO.png