[ABC2/ABCL10] JAIOPrayer : JavaFX GUI | Wilderness Altar | Gilded Altar | Bone Burying | Automated Host Finding

Jamie

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Versace said:

World hopping seems to be messed up for wildy altar. Goes to non members world and tries to use bones. Same thing for skill total worlds

Please read the above posts in regards to world hopping. Are your worlds listed numerically?

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

11 hours ago, Jikdur said:

Having trouble with this one also. after starting the script it'll just end right away with the gui never poping up.

Sounds like an issue with JavaFX. Try disabling the tribot firewall if you haven’t already.

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

20 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Sounds like an issue with JavaFX. Try disabling the tribot firewall if you haven’t already.

ive done that and I tried deleting the jagexcache folder. and now it opens the gui but its just a solid white box. and that's where Im stuck now

36 minutes ago, Jikdur said:

ive done that and I tried deleting the jagexcache folder. and now it opens the gui but its just a solid white box. and that's where Im stuck now

It won't be anything to do with the Jagex cache. Can you PM me if anything's being printed in either debug?

vDOP8sO.png

Even with the numerical world ordering it will hop to incorrect worlds.  I had an account banned last wee , whilst using this script, whilst it was right in a DMM mode character selection screen. today upon using it still the same issues have you not even tested your script? just disable the world hopping option, disable any hovering over the world hop tab, entirely, keep the script as human as possible, I'd be happy to baby sit this, which I already am, so design it off that.

On 1/15/2019 at 12:18 PM, S111 said:

Even with the numerical world ordering it will hop to incorrect worlds.  I had an account banned last wee , whilst using this script, whilst it was right in a DMM mode character selection screen. today upon using it still the same issues have you not even tested your script? just disable the world hopping option, disable any hovering over the world hop tab, entirely, keep the script as human as possible, I'd be happy to baby sit this, which I already am, so design it off that.

You're more than welcome to add my Discord. I'd need some stack traces if possible as I can't recreate the hop issue.

vDOP8sO.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

damn, was hoping this script would be better than it is :(... but there's always room for improvement

1. if for any reason the bot has the noted bones selected and already has an inventory of  unnoted bones, it'll keep right clicking the portal

2. It seems like your conditional sleeps are too short, it re-performs tasks (but this was happening while my run was off, with run activate it doesn't do that i think?).

3. Suggestion: if you're using someones house why not have the option to use their energy pool thing ? 

1 hour ago, dayzsa said:

damn, was hoping this script would be better than it is :(... but there's always room for improvement

1. if for any reason the bot has the noted bones selected and already has an inventory of  unnoted bones, it'll keep right clicking the portal

2. It seems like your conditional sleeps are too short, it re-performs tasks (but this was happening while my run was off, with run activate it doesn't do that i think?).

3. Suggestion: if you're using someones house why not have the option to use their energy pool thing ? 

I'm going to take a look either today or tomorrow. I've been unlucky with work recently and then been hit with the Flu. 

vDOP8sO.png

36 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

I'm going to take a look either today or tomorrow. I've been unlucky with work recently and then been hit with the Flu. 

it's okay! hope you get better, i used the trial anyways xD.. Just post when it's updated

20 minutes ago, BryanCullen said:

Does this script work at remmington unoting at pheils and go to a friends house?

Yes. Give the trial a go. :) 

vDOP8sO.png

@HeyImJamie suggestion for another feature for this script. Maybe the ability to use the Arceuus Spellbook to reanimate and kill NPCs for prayer XP? I know it's very different to the other prayer functions - but definitely think it would be a great feature (plus can't see another script on TriBot that offers it!)

Discord: Elliott#7799

3 hours ago, flamekiller999 said:

@HeyImJamie suggestion for another feature for this script. Maybe the ability to use the Arceuus Spellbook to reanimate and kill NPCs for prayer XP? I know it's very different to the other prayer functions - but definitely think it would be a great feature (plus can't see another script on TriBot that offers it!)

It’s something I was debating looking into. I’ll need to get an account with Arceuus spellbook first, though 

vDOP8sO.png

5 hours ago, flamekiller999 said:

I mean I can lend my main for a few hours if you need to test it out etc

Add my Discord and I can discuss. :) 

vDOP8sO.png

On 2/20/2019 at 2:51 AM, HeyImJamie said:

Add my Discord and I can discuss. :) 

After 2 days it is working again now.

Do you think you can add functionality where it clicks the bones and then the altar?

This will speed up xp a lot.

3 hours ago, dantan said:

@HeyImJamie Wilderness altar not working.

Testing on house altar,  host locked house to visitor and bot keep trying to enter.. please add a fail safe for this

Then don't add a host name that's locked? I'll take a look at the wilderness altar.

vDOP8sO.png

29 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Then don't add a host name that's locked? I'll take a look at the wilderness altar.

It wasn't locked at first and there is no way of knowing when a public host will lock ? , i expected a much more civilized reply from you tbh.

2 hours ago, Xec said:

@HeyImJamie the scripts gets sometimes stuck after unnoting .It has the bones clicked and cant go to the next action( click portal)

Any ideas as to what it did to re select the item? I'll try and re-create it tonight, or at least make it deselect prior to trying to click the portal. I'll post back when the update has been pushed. 

vDOP8sO.png