nPrayer [Gilded Altar] [Wilderness Altar] [Burying] [ABC2] [Unique Player Preferences] [Grand Exchange] [1B+ Experience Gained]

Naton

1 hour ago, Aerosparx said:

Hey Naton - anyway to improve the Anti-PK reaction whilst doing Wilderness Altar? React times seem very slow, I'd expect more of a "if player appears on map/minimap within combat range, just insta log out or world hop".

Been PK'd 2-3x in the last hour and it not once reacted quick enough, ended up being attacked and it just runs away fruitlessly lol. Much prefer a insta-log then world-hop ability once it detects a player within combat lvl.

Edit: Be even better if it could use F keys to navigate to logout fast (which is realistic) i.e. I have logout options bound to F12.

Any chance you could get a gif of it reacting slowly? In my experience it's always been really fast so I'd be interested to see what's going on.

Additionally, you can try the following settings:

Advanced Preferences -> Anti Pk -> Hopping -> Logout for world hopping (this will logout instead of hopping ingame)

Advanced Preferences -> Anti Pk -> Scoring -> Threshold -> Set pker threshold to 0 (this will trigger any time there is someone in your level range nearby, but may trigger unnecessarily sometimes)

Advanced Preferences -> nScript Settings -> Game Tab F-Keys -> Override game tab opening preferences + Use f-keys to open game tabs

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, alfonsobravo said:

Hello @Naton is there a feature where we can use our own POH as a guilded altar?

Unfortunately this isn't supported at the moment

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 2 weeks later...

I caught the script stuck on the host screen when it couldn't find a host. Debug said "failed to find host". I'm assuming it blacklisted all of the 5 hosts on at that moment as it probably went into their house at some point and detected 2 burners weren't lit.

Could you make it so the script logs out if this happens? I can imagine this leading to bans if it just stays on that host screen indefinitely or until someone who isn't blacklisted comes on. Also, is there a way to un-blacklist people? I manually checked the houses hosted and they did in fact have 2 burners lit. Thank you 🙂

Edited by alfonsobravo

alfonsobravo.pngalfonsobravo.png

1 hour ago, alfonsobravo said:

I caught the script stuck on the host screen when it couldn't find a host. Debug said "failed to find host". I'm assuming it blacklisted all of the 5 hosts on at that moment as it probably went into their house at some point and detected 2 burners weren't lit.

Could you make it so the script logs out if this happens? I can imagine this leading to bans if it just stays on that host screen indefinitely or until someone who isn't blacklisted comes on. Also, is there a way to un-blacklist people? I manually checked the houses hosted and they did in fact have 2 burners lit. Thank you 🙂

How long did you wait when it couldn't find a host? It's set to wait for 5 minutes for a new host to pop up that it hasn't blacklisted already, otherwise it will end the script

There's no way to un-blacklist houses during the script, but restarting it will clear the blacklist

On 6/20/2023 at 10:09 PM, Naton said:

How long did you wait when it couldn't find a host? It's set to wait for 5 minutes for a new host to pop up that it hasn't blacklisted already, otherwise it will end the script

There's no way to un-blacklist houses during the script, but restarting it will clear the blacklist

I'm not sure how long it was waiting as I hopped onto my computer and saw the script on the host board waiting.

Anyway thanks for clearing that up🙂 Script working flawless 

53 minutes ago, alfonsobravo said:

@Naton

I've just discovered upon starting the script that when a host is in building mode, it will try to keep entering that hosts house despite given the message "host is currently in building mode". Does it also only do this for 5 minutes?

No it shouldn't do this. Do you have a screenshot with the exact game message that comes up? I can make it blacklist the host

2 hours ago, Naton said:

No it shouldn't do this. Do you have a screenshot with the exact game message that comes up? I can make it blacklist the host

Unfortunately I don't. Maybe you can make it react the same way it does when it discovers a host is offline? It just moves on to the next person on the list. 

When I discovered the issue earlier, it kept trying to go into the building mode owners house despite having multiple other options

24 minutes ago, alfonsobravo said:

Unfortunately I don't. Maybe you can make it react the same way it does when it discovers a host is offline? It just moves on to the next person on the list. 

When I discovered the issue earlier, it kept trying to go into the building mode owners house despite having multiple other options

Yeah I can definitely make it do that, but I need the game message for it to look out for. Would appreciate a screenshot if you see it again

• 9 months later...
5 hours ago, zoefey said:

Hi @Naton, is this script still working?

Yes