nPrayer [Gilded Altar] [Wilderness Altar] [Burying] [ABC2] [Unique Player Preferences] [Grand Exchange] [1B+ Experience Gained]

Naton

93bc5b79bf24d387cbfc28e97dad6165.png

Would you like to gain incredibly fast and efficient prayer experience, using different methods/bones, and being able to customize your own preferences?

nPrayer will help you to achieve your prayer goals.

Description

This bot will reliably and efficiently train the prayer skill through multiple support methods while supporting an array of customization options

Repository Link

https://tribot.org/store/products/71-nPrayer

Instructions

Select the method you'd like to use to train, and select the corresponding bone

Have the required items, or gold and grand exchange restocking enabled

- Required items being bones, coins (if using an altar where you need to unnote), and if using the wilderness, burning amulets

Requirements

Supplies to train prayer, nothing else!

Features

Wilderness altar with antipk
Gilded altar - will join a house through the host board or a custom one
Bone burying
Grand exchange support
Almost 100 advanced preferences
Unique player preferences generated for each in-game account
ABC2

Pictures

CYL6QAT.png

tYT4XeZ.png

4974965a805c8a54c604fcf6ea52317b.png

Progress Reports

Spoiler

To be added as users post them!

Highscores

Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/prayer/

Bug Reports

For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).

If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.

At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.

Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences

This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments

All of my scripts support script arguments in the form

settings:name

where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.

Ex.

settings:last

User Testimonials

Spoiler

0a9dbdc21266a50b84af8d3b97e558b7.png

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

Gz on the release... i was using the free version for some time and i noticed that since 1-2 weeks the exp/H on the wilderness altar dropped by 80k. Have there been any improvements before you went premium which could cause it? I didnt change my settings.

Thank you

8 hours ago, Zaross said:

Gz on the release... i was using the free version for some time and i noticed that since 1-2 weeks the exp/H on the wilderness altar dropped by 80k. Have there been any improvements before you went premium which could cause it? I didnt change my settings.

Thank you

The free version that was available on the repository received no updates for many months prior so it couldn't have been an update that changed anything. Perhaps there were more pkers in the worlds you were on that caused that, or maybe something else.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

the basic features are all working but the wildy altar is not really satisfying... here is some feedback to hopefully improve it since it is premium now :)

- Option to Hover the logout when the "afk-bury-method" is used to immediatly logout when a pker logs in, if the logout failed then execute your normal anti pk thing - this would improve survivabilty a lot in my opinion

- when the inventory is empty, the bot still executes the anti-pk thing and runs away through the whole wilderness too the lms bank (makes no sense)

- the bot always seems to run to the lms, no matter the pkers stopped chasing - could be an option to just world hop and go back to finish the inv.

thank you

50 minutes ago, Zaross said:

the basic features are all working but the wildy altar is not really satisfying... here is some feedback to hopefully improve it since it is premium now :)

- Option to Hover the logout when the "afk-bury-method" is used to immediatly logout when a pker logs in, if the logout failed then execute your normal anti pk thing - this would improve survivabilty a lot in my opinion

- when the inventory is empty, the bot still executes the anti-pk thing and runs away through the whole wilderness too the lms bank (makes no sense)

- the bot always seems to run to the lms, no matter the pkers stopped chasing - could be an option to just world hop and go back to finish the inv.

thank you

I've had great results and heard great things about the wildy altar part of this script. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will look into these and see if there is any improvements that can be made.

I've gone ahead and added experimental settings to do both #1 and #2 in advanced preferences under Anti Pk -> Hopping/Other. Looking through the code, it should already do #3. If you are able to get a recording of it doing this where it keeps running after the pker is gone (and the bot/client debugs too), please let me know.

Edited by Naton

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Works fine, to bad for resstocking no house and varrock tabs can be used, then restocking is much quicker.. other then that works fine.. except if someone close doors in house then script end sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 4:19 PM, elixed123 said:

Works fine, to bad for resstocking no house and varrock tabs can be used, then restocking is much quicker.. other then that works fine.. except if someone close doors in house then script end sometimes.

You might be able to enable 'use dax walker teleports' in advanced preferences to use varrock tabs (assuming it's in your inventory already)

Otherwise, teleports would be nice to add but not a priority for me at the moment unfortunately.

If you could elaborate on the 'if someone closes doors' part (like client debug when it ends) I could look into blacklisting that house instead of ending the script

1 hour ago, DoesItWork said:

@Natoninstead of retyping the host for friends to reenter the house, can script click on the name at the top?

Just submitted an update that should do this (it'll press enter instead)

Edited by Naton

5 minutes ago, randy98 said:

support for locator orb and crafting cape for banking in the future? 

Discussion about a locator orb was brought up a few weeks ago in my discord. Ultimately it doesn't seem worth it to use compared to simply using the wines that are already available.

I'm not too familiar with crafting cape for banking. It seems relatively niche though given that this would require 99 crafting. How much faster is it then regular banking?

• 1 month later...

been using this today, pretty decent, if you ever go about updating it, you need ot change the way it hops from pkers, it now tries to go to spedrunning or fresh start worlds and the bot stops

all good apart from that tho 

1 hour ago, polfis said:

been using this today, pretty decent, if you ever go about updating it, you need ot change the way it hops from pkers, it now tries to go to spedrunning or fresh start worlds and the bot stops

all good apart from that tho 

Does it do this when logged out?

17 minutes ago, polfis said:

it did it when it logged out to escape pkers yea 

That should be fixed now

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 11:04 AM, Freniij said:

Could you make it where it uses the gilded altar i have in my own house? would save me a lot of time

Unfortunately this isn't supported and I don't plan to add it in. It would definitely be nice to have, but not many people have gilded altars in their own house so it doesn't provide too much value, and I'm quite busy at the moment.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Novasyn said:

is there a way to add 1 click option for the bones like with runelite for wilderness? i got the 1 day to test it out and not so sure about it. seems sketch 

Tribot does not support rearranging menu actions like that

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Naton - anyway to improve the Anti-PK reaction whilst doing Wilderness Altar? React times seem very slow, I'd expect more of a "if player appears on map/minimap within combat range, just insta log out or world hop".

Been PK'd 2-3x in the last hour and it not once reacted quick enough, ended up being attacked and it just runs away fruitlessly lol. Much prefer a insta-log then world-hop ability once it detects a player within combat lvl.

Edit: Be even better if it could use F keys to navigate to logout fast (which is realistic) i.e. I have logout options bound to F12.

Edited by Aerosparx