[200K-1M/HR] nBlast Furnace [Low Requirements] [Fresh Account Preparing] [GE Restocking] [Muling] [All Efficiency Items And Methods Supported] [Coal Bag 1-30 Mining & MLM Support] [700B+ Total Profit/100B+ Total Exp]

Naton

Smithing(99).png2018-11-21_21-34-04_-_nBlast_Furnace.pngbf_runtime.png

Would you like to gain the fastest smithing experience in the game while making up to 900k gp/hr? Or would you like to make real life money gold farming using a solid and extremely profitable method? This feature rich, flawless script will play the Blast Furnace minigame on specified Blast Furnace worlds for you, obtaining an incredibly high number of bars per hour.

Description

This bot will play the blast furnace minigame with incredible efficiency on specified blast furnace worlds online. This bot contains a plethora of customization and features to create your own playstyle. This script can train smithing from 1-30, and can obtain a coal bag for you from the motherload mine. It supports restocking everything from the grand exchange as well as muling off gold when restocking.

Repository Link

https://tribot.org/store/products/84-nBlast-Furnace

Instructions

Start the script with supplies for the blast furnace minigame (the necessary ores for the bar selected, and coins for the coffer/foreman), or have restocking enabled and enough gold to purchase supplies. Stamina potions are recommended.

To use a coal bag/ice gloves/goldsmith gauntlets, start the script with them equipped or in your inventory. (There is a setting in advanced preferences you can enable to have the script withdraw them from the bank)

You may want to enable automatic coffer refilling so that the script can keep playing the blast furnace minigame and refilling the coffer. You can find this setting at Advanced Preferences -> Actions -> Coffer -> 'Use automatic coffer refilling'.

Requirements

If playing blast furnace directly, the script requires at least 15 smithing for iron bars. The script can start the giant dwarf quest for you, if it is not already started.

If letting the script train to 15/30 smithing at varrock west anvils, you only need coins.

If letting the script train mining/get a coal bag, you only need coins.

Features

Coal bag support
Ice gloves support
Goldsmith gauntlets support
Restocking
Muling
Training 1-15/30 smithing at varrock west anvils
Starting giant dwarf quest if needed
Water bucket cooling
All bars except bronze
Progressive mode (start at iron/steel bars - or any bar really - and move to the best bars as you level, completely customizable)
Travels to blast furnace from anywhere (minigame teleport)
Stamina potion support
Pays the foreman if necessary
Optional automatic coffer refilling
A plethora of customizable settings to create your own playstyle
ABC2

Pictures

cK3Zcb2.pngBVKn7T6.png

bad90d04f7aa18f2363656e2750f11aa.png2b4aa9ac24a81b7add86bbb20ed6c65b.png

Progress Reports

Spoiler

2018-11-21_21-34-04_-_nBlast_Furnace.png2b4aa9ac24a81b7add86bbb20ed6c65b.png42925ae4566d8c1f2aeec056273085b0.png4f9452a18d4d0a60da8427a537fbfa90.png20c058c87accaabf09568a7c3e0edf21.pngbad90d04f7aa18f2363656e2750f11aa.png9fd343776d02e3abbd7899450253a713.png8e02390052ba82d813a43ec0ea10cd0c.png786c9ff1e3ba50b11e013acf410ea267.png0d0d9e7e66bc2697066e6ca152fd3a95.png8efb926c477cb91c89bde7d9a7f159c9.png95540cd92ae56cdf50205050ea7f277a.pnged7a4ea7fce6b1c54c1d98129029cb7d.png6b9628d1d60b4b2a17c41e045edf4d1d.png20c058c87accaabf09568a7c3e0edf21.png0e983fc3c0bb2225e45abdaf5de2761e.pngf337799994b42938bc75a3e6d0c32d64.pngbf2eb26f489f941a08ca5c8c7799dd2a.png2837c4c435e00721f17784d357312662.pngc9e93d4d1931c94f156fdff97a8b8571.pngf1681eaf7fdcf31affdd9f7fac6e9867.png69e0d7b56423a7c90ac3b3924b5a6fde.pngd2b84805830cf6d166cd108b373a0f41.png47d218cf89e52a6995b44f9c3bc474c0.png72cb59ac405e80cd2ab0c15233283c7b.png07bdd4a9c64f6f006a8497ed9485044f.png66c33955e320711591405cda0820c6ef.png5fd041937cdf7f6c3c271fff04a40a7e.pngcebd2786f35037bb1b0bfecdbbc18007.png9ee376c31119d033b09c8a65fdff7b4a.pngb9e871ec424b255d303eaa990f99673c.png5c58e925970cb9cbf0278a1ac3c9e35c.png23bf517f30a1974bb78722bb833b71c3.png32992131ca77b3d459fd7b8e67325ec3.png97d9c72007e84a2ae06732f9396d4cdb.pngf0c07c0d10ce1489176e548570376708.png9ebd6eb74d1a904e894c0cb5cd889b22.png6df7349a64941b847f30def7e4ee2f94.png3db66293641303ab1d967be4c96fc669.png4 hr smithing.png

Highscores

Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/blastfurnace/

Signatures

Show off your success with a dynamic forum signature generated just for you!

Find yours at http://nscripting.com/blastfurnace/signatures/users/YOUR TRIBOT USERNAME HERE.png

All Users.png

Bug Reports

For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).

If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.

At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.

Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences

This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments

All of my scripts support script arguments in the form

settings:name

where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.

Ex.

settings:last

User Testimonials

Spoiler

f24c318bdb81fde793dfbe5d739b3480.png

4692d5b27befcdc70b60ea1f066e3e2f.png

ad90257c4502011c2ba89c51f7f5e279.png

dd0c9bf3aac09c4b75bf7ae9c1cf4268.png

5f522b4ea6badc3b40cd9a80009c706e.png

c1c1dc29316e99105dc6da5046c5349f.png

700ede65f6f963c90c830bd5b3c7af5f.png

e6b4e95efd01091ac07bda7dddf73e3e.png

cc8b12dc60b5827c6b8aa67381801867.png

Account Preparing

This script can train smithing from 1-15/30 at varrock west anvils before starting blast furnace. It will automatically do this if you don't have 30 smithing (or 15 smithing if iron bars are selected). It will also start the giant dwarf quest if needed. Start the script with some gold so that it can purchase the necessary supplies.

Mining/Motherload Mine/Obtaining a Coal Bag

This script can train mining from 1-30, then go to motherload mine and mine there until it obtains a coal bag. To enable this, go to Advanced Preferences -> Mining/Getting Coal Bag and enable 'Purchase supplies, train to 30 mining, etc...'. This will cause the script to obtain a coal bag. Leave some gold for supplies such as pickaxes and jewelry teleports. There is a lot more customization available in the sub-categories of this advanced preference category. It's recommended to go through them to see what is available.

Restocking

This script supports restocking supplies from the grand exchange. Simply enable the setting under the Restocking section 'Restock ores at the grand exchange', and the script will restock at the grand exchange when out of supplies and sell the bars it has made. Note that there is many advanced preferences available for restocking for advanced customization at Advanced Preferences -> Restocking.

Muling

This script supports muling through nMule. You can enable muling at Advanced Preferences -> Muling -> Mule Connection. The script can obtain gold on script start and mule off excess gold while restocking. There is also beta features to trade off bars and request gold, and request ores from your mule instead of going through the grand exchange. Note that this still occurs while restocking. It's recommended to leave your mule at the grand exchange.

Some tips to improve bars per hour

Zoom out a bit so the script doesn't have to use the camera (don't zoom out too much or it might cause clicking issues)

Use resizable (though not necessary if you zoom out a lot)

Use left click withdraw all

Increase script mouse speed (note that the "mouse speed variance limiter" in the tribot settings must be 0 for this to apply)

Use escape close bank

Try using these settings - always screenwalk to dispenser, 'prefer efficient dispenser tiles', 'try left click when screenwalking'

Make sure your accounts aren't lagging, due to how click intensive the script is any lag/paint delay will cause the script to slow down a noticeable amount as the slight delays in between each click will add up (paint delay slows the script as well)

Ensure you have enough heap space for your clients (generally around 378-512 will work fine). If you don't provide enough heap space, java garbage collection will run often which will freeze the client temporarily and use a bit of extra cpu power in the process. You can view heap space usage in the tribot client via debug -> heap space.

Minimizing your clients will cause tribot to disable graphics within the client. This can save resources if you are lagging.

Coal bags can now be filled at a bank. For optimal use of this setting you will want 27 open inventory spaces (so that it doesn't have to empty then refill each bank trip since you can't fill the coal bag in the bank if it already has even 1 coal). This means ice gloves and drinking stamina potions in the bank only

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

Nice script release, I beta tested this for a while on a few accounts and none of them got banned yet!

2 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

Nice script release, I beta tested this for a while on a few accounts and none of them got banned yet!

:)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

Everything looks very solid, the paint, the special effects, and the user interface are astonishing, and it's safe to assume that the underlying code sits at the same threshold of quality.

Congratulations, and once again: your rank was well deserved.

The Einstein Project

Probably the best scripts on TRiBot

Just now, Einstein said:

Everything looks very solid, the paint, the special effects, and the user interface are astonishing, and it's safe to assume that the underlying code sits at the same threshold of quality.

Congratulations, and once again: your rank was well deserved.

Thank you so much man :)

Just now, Netami said:

Bought this, gonna give it a go :)

Awesome :)

4 minutes ago, michaelpwn said:

Will definitely try in the near future!

Let me know :)

Paint now supports resizeable mode

Just now, ceiling said:

Does looking glass support resizeable?

Yes it does

Just now, contemporary said:

Hey, grats on the rank and new release, @Naton

Are you planning to add GE restocking feature? With 2m material cost/hour on the lower end, this requires a significant gold stack to bot without constant manual intervention (or custom muling scripts).

Yes I am planning on adding it at some point in the near future

Gratz on release man! And also congrats on the Premium rank :) Well deserved, as you are very helpful on the forums and make quality scripts.

My Github!

1 minute ago, Jerminater said:

Gratz on release man! And also congrats on the Premium rank :) Well deserved, as you are very helpful on the forums and make quality scripts.

Thank you man :) Hope to see you release some scripts

Just now, Naton said:

Thank you man :) Hope to see you release some scripts

I'm a perfectionist, so I take my time lol. Got 3 of them ~80% done, but I am relocating for work so I had to stop for a few weeks to get situated. Back in the works soon. :) 

My Github!

I can vouch that this script is EXTREMELY solid.

I ran it for multiple days on end on two of my accounts, never ended up with a ban and make a nice little some of gp, would honestly highly recommend this as probably one of the number one gold farming scripts.

Its extremely customization and runs without any issues.

Progressive mode is also a killer feature.

Highly recommend buying this piece of art.

2 hours ago, adamhackz said:

I can vouch that this script is EXTREMELY solid.

I ran it for multiple days on end on two of my accounts, never ended up with a ban and make a nice little some of gp, would honestly highly recommend this as probably one of the number one gold farming scripts.

Its extremely customization and runs without any issues.

Progressive mode is also a killer feature.

Highly recommend buying this piece of art.

Restocking beta will be released within the next couple of days. The price may rise with it as the gold farming potential will increase exponentially.

Seem to have run into a problem... When the bot does it first run it deposited bars, took out new ore but then just got stuck on the gold smithing guants. It's like its getting confused with them and the gold ore.  It wont proceed to make anymore bars. 

12 minutes ago, Big Business said:

Seem to have run into a problem... When the bot does it first run it deposited bars, took out new ore but then just got stuck on the gold smithing guants. It's like its getting confused with them and the gold ore.  It wont proceed to make anymore bars. 

Can you send me a gif/picture? I actually don’t have an account with goldsmith gauntlets so that’s the one feature I’m not 100% sure of, but it should work and if not I will fix it ASAP.

@Big Business Fixed the gold bar issue, please try restarting the script. Thanks for letting me know. Thanks to @Netami for providing me an account to test :)

If using resizeable mode, I highly recommend that you set the chatbox to transparent, as there is currently a slightly tribot problem with resizeable where it will say things that hidden behind the chatbox are clickable, when in reality they are not. Hopefully this will be changed soon however for now to ensure this never happens you can enable this game setting.

The option to click through the chat box is in the advanced options menu

5fe6dba25912265c308b43c4c77749c8.png