Optimus AIO Combat & Magic [KILLS EVERYTHING] [SLAYER] [CRABS] [CANNON] [IRONMAN] [GUTHANS] [BANKING] [AIO MAGIC] [STUN ALCHING] [PRAYER] [POTIONS] [PROGRESSIVE] [SAFE SPOTTING] and more...

Optimus

Its a little sad I must say. I love the concept of this script and Tri way of coding, I was crazy to buy it, but tri released it before he had it ready (Beta stage). I dislike that very much and im glad I didnt buy it. As soon as I see atleast 1 satisfied costumer, I will be your second.

Good day,

Dani

Money won't create success, the freedom to make it will.
Nelson Mandela

29z64k4.png

Its a little sad I must say. I love the concept of this script and Tri way of coding, I was crazy to buy it, but tri released it before he had it ready (Beta stage). I dislike that very much and im glad I didnt buy it. As soon as I see atleast 1 satisfied costumer, I will be your second.

Good day,

Dani

Im sorry but i love the script! it has its ups and downs but its got me from 1-90 magic in 5 days? going for 94 so once the bug is fixed ill be getting 94... Im a happy customer.

Definitely needs working on, i havent been able to use this script at all since i bought it. Still waiting for the instruction manual.

Tri says he's busy so hopefully over the weekend it will be straightened out.

Reloading and firing cannon doesnt work, it clicks cannonball but clicks again, doesnt click the cannon.

Its because the new runescape update has screwed up the script, hopefully tri will fix it soon! the same is happening with Alching, Super heating and what not!

Pointless pushing an update anyway with all stupid null errors, breaks the script every 5 mins.

Doesn't seem like the scripter is very active. I think I'll need to look elsewhere for something similar (if there is one).

Good day,

Dani

Sorry if you feel like its still in beta, it isn't its just because runescape is constantly updating, everything should be working within a few days

Wait what? your going to take a look tomorrow? but its 1pm as you said... well 2.18 pm now.

Different time zones like someone said earlier

Does this bot work at caged ogres with cannon support? If so i would love to purchase.

Yes it does :)

I paid you for an auth about a week or 2 ago, and you have not sent me it yet.

Please send it today.

First of all this bot has only been on sale for 6 days , and secondly I have never sold auths for this script. When you buy it the script instantly goes into your TRiBot scripts. Make sure it is added here: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?search=Tri%20AIO%20Ranged%20%26%20Magic&sort=default&category=all&price=any

Im sorry but i love the script! it has its ups and downs but its got me from 1-90 magic in 5 days? going for 94 so once the bug is fixed ill be getting 94... Im a happy customer.

Hey whats the bug?

Good script can I suggest, speeding up clicking on npc as I get more xp/ph with ur tri caved orges

I'll take a look at it now, are you higher or lower combat then the ogres?

Definitely needs working on, i havent been able to use this script at all since i bought it. Still waiting for the instruction manual.

Tri says he's busy so hopefully over the weekend it will be straightened out.

A guide should be finished within a few days, although most things are self explanatory, just read everything

man superheating was so perfect now it doesn't even work -_- I am close to 99 mage please fix it it just doesn't even do anythinggg =D

Please tell me more; What isn't working with it? 

Reloading and firing cannon doesnt work, it clicks cannonball but clicks again, doesnt click the cannon.

Also doesnt spec with weapon.

Strange, does it try to click the cannon? And I'm fixing the special bug tonight

Its because the new runescape update has screwed up the script, hopefully tri will fix it soon! the same is happening with Alching, Super heating and what not!

I'll be fixing bugs tonight

Pointless pushing an update anyway with all stupid null errors, breaks the script every 5 mins.

What settings are you using that get the null errors?

Doesn't seem like the scripter is very active. I think I'll need to look elsewhere for something similar (if there is one).

I'm back, I'm on school holidays so havn't been at home much

i plan on buying this once updated :)

Great :)

Edited by Tri

Hey what i meant about the super heating is that it does everything but when it clicks superheat it just malfunctions and just moves the bot mouse everywhere but doesnt click anything. Doesn't go to the item at all move left right left right lol please fix soon trying to get 99 mage sunday =DDD

Hey what i meant about the super heating is that it does everything but when it clicks superheat it just malfunctions and just moves the bot mouse everywhere but doesnt click anything. Doesn't go to the item at all move left right left right lol please fix soon trying to get 99 mage sunday =DDD

im nearly 94 mage! ive been using Brad's alcher/superheater, its in free scripts section. waiting for Tri to fix this so i can use this again!