Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]

Encoded

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, calemne said:

hi im trying to fly fish and bank but i see no banking option. Also no kitten support option

Banking is only supported at specific locations. If there is no bank option then that location doesn't support banking. Kittens are supported automatically if you have one out when you start the script.

• 3 weeks later...

After the update today, script no longer functions for me. No new messages are shown in client debug after "script started: Auto Fisher Pro". Status remains "attempting to fish". Remained this way until I stopped the script at 5 minutes of idle. The location this occurred was Otto's Grotto.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @Encoded, I'm having a small issue running multiple accounts at the same time. I purchased two auths, but after 10-15 minutes both clients stop the script saying the maximum amount if instances have been surpassed. I checked the instance manager, but there is nothing there. Am I doing something wrong? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

:)

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2021 at 1:19 PM, Encoded said:

No it will not be. What is your order number?

Hey Encoded, I PMed you regarding this script. It was not able to work for me at baxtorian falls and I asked if you could refund me for it, I didn't use it. 

My order # is: 51609

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 7:01 PM, Iamhectic said:

Interested in buying the script but unsure whether its been update due to above comments. Anyone provide clarity please?

Still working great

@Encoded any plans of adding new features?

Having the salmon/trouts cooked at barb village would be a nice addition (optional) 

Also any plans of making ur own discord server again ? I think you've deleted the other one, if not mind sending me the invite link ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When barbarian fishing the cut option wont work right. Its cut the fishes but only drop one after cutting them and then go back to fish 1 fish and cut it. Wont drop all. Please fix this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 6:26 AM, Encoded said:

It's very usable. Some recent progress reports.

image.png.aa51bafab22355838ef53003d8627be3.png

image.png.eb00269058ee925e68274aec7e83baf4.png

image.png.7696fec337d87fa34d3ffc575be3f914.png

image.png.8b8a5d95ee7572aec6e94a493363ca12.png

Sweet - been using it for a while, it's doing well. Only question I had was whether dragon harpoon spec worked? As it doesn't seem to be using it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Clearly something wrong with this, not working very good.

Can't start it anywhere apart from where I need to fish, almost feels like a Daxwalker issue? 

Edited by ENG

10 hours ago, ENG said:

Clearly something wrong with this, not working very good.

Can't start it anywhere apart from where I need to fish, almost feels like a Daxwalker issue? 

This script does not use dax walker. You must start near the fishing spot you selected