nFletcher [ABC2] [Progression] [Customization] [Supports Most Items] [Restocking] [Muling] [Extremely Reliable & Stable] [100B+ Total Profit/100B+ Total Exp]

Naton

8 hours ago, Mirules said:

Hey Naton, the script is all of sudden stuck when the bank is open. It doesn't withdraw any bowstrings/bows. I am attempting to fletch magic longbows. If I manually take out the bows/bowstring it will fletch and open the bank but then do nothing. 

Have tried deleting hooks etc. 

What tribot version are you using? Can you take a screenshot and send the debug? https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mirules said:

Tribot version 10.25.11 

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/HKHr6GQj

All other scripts (including your other ones) are working just not this one

Could you take a screenshot or a gif of what its doing?

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

11 minutes ago, Mirules said:

2104356993_ScreenShot2020-06-27at1_37_09PM.thumb.png.efd2f7a4e9ae3b223692e3075a41125d.png

I've just submitted an update that will provide a lot more debug of the banking process. Could you please restart the script and resend me the debug? Make sure to press start script and not re-run in tribot to download the latest version

21 minutes ago, Naton said:

I've just submitted an update that will provide a lot more debug of the banking process. Could you please restart the script and resend me the debug? Make sure to press start script and not re-run in tribot to download the latest version

Still not working. Here's the debug: https://pastebin.com/FhLfk4rX

7 hours ago, Mirules said:

Still not working. Here's the debug: https://pastebin.com/FhLfk4rX

Alright thanks.

I think I've narrowed down what the cause is, it's failing to obtain information from the bank (I think). I added more debug in to double check but no worries if you can't send this because I'm fairly certain. I know you sent me a screenshot earlier but could you send me one again that actually shows the full screen so I can see what the bank looks like for you? My hypothesis is that there is some plugin you have enabled on osbuddy/openosrs (whatever client you are using with LG) that is modifying the bank interface and causing it to fail.

@Naton Just bought it, after a few hours I got this

• [18:18:34] Exception in thread "TRiBot Break Handler"
  • [18:18:34] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Now when I try to start it again through re-run it opens settings, and when I click start I get this:

• [18:37:10] Exception in thread "Thread-924"
  • [18:37:10] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.signal(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1939)
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103)
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:809)
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [18:37:10] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Restarting tribot fixed it, just FYI

Just now, sjnur said:

@Naton Just bought it, after a few hours I got this

• [18:18:34] Exception in thread "TRiBot Break Handler"
  • [18:18:34] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Now when I try to start it again through re-run it opens settings, and when I click start I get this:

• [18:37:10] Exception in thread "Thread-924"
  • [18:37:10] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.signal(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1939)
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1103)
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:809)
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
  • [18:37:10] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [18:37:10] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Restarting tribot fixed it, just FYI

Make sure sounds are disabled in runescape, if you are getting out of memory errors

15 minutes ago, sjnur said:

Volumes are set to 0, or is there an other setting?

Is it also disabled at the login screen?

1 minute ago, sjnur said:

Yep

Having sounds enabled in game are the only known issue of running out of memory that I have ever heard of. If you give the clients a very small heap size when you launch them you might have issues too but as long as they are like 360 you should be fine.

Just now, Naton said:

Having sounds enabled in game are the only known issue of running out of memory that I have ever heard of. If you give the clients a very small heap size when you launch them you might have issues too but as long as they are like 360 you should be fine.

Aight yeah it's the standard setting, like 368 I believe? Maybe just unlucky coincidence, haven't had it since so will see if  it happens again

1 minute ago, sjnur said:

Aight yeah it's the standard setting, like 368 I believe? Maybe just unlucky coincidence, haven't had it since so will see if  it happens again

Yeah I always use 368 myself

• 1 month later...

Hey man this is an aboslutely amazing script!!!!!!

But could you make a signiture thing like your other scripts i that would really love that to show off (this would abvertise for you too) and also put it all in perspective.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Zaross said:

can only get maximum number of instances exceeded. i dont run any script. restart doesnt work, any solution?

Resolved in discord - close the tribot launcher to unfreeze tribot

1 minute ago, huage200hua said:

Why did I buy a new window that can't be used and no one has solved it for me

I responded to your private message:

If you purchased the script in the new store and you can't find it in the tribot client, could you try opening a tribot support ticket/contacting fluffee/posting on the new store forum thread? That stuff is entirely handled by tribot and there's sadly not much I can do to help with that.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, PersiaBot said:

I set up the bot and a red message flashes saying no supplies even though I have lots of willow logs in the bank? 

Can you post the debug here? Im guessing you may have mistakenly selected stringing bows instead of cutting them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...