nFletcher [ABC2] [Progression] [Customization] [Supports Most Items] [Restocking] [Muling] [Extremely Reliable & Stable] [100B+ Total Profit/100B+ Total Exp]

Naton

10 minutes ago, sickemm said:

Hello,

I bought this and the nCooker I guess.

It doesnt do banking.

Here's the screeny u askederror.thumb.png.8fc6fafa34157f9c3fa064ff337c1c2c.png

It stays like this all the time.

Try disabling all plugins in OpenOSRS and restarting both tribot/openosrs. If this happens every time, it's most likely something to do with looking glass plugins modifying interfaces so tribot can't find/navigate the bank properly, this will work properly if you were to try it on the normal client.

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Naton said:

Try disabling all plugins in OpenOSRS and restarting both tribot/openosrs. If this happens every time, it's most likely something to do with looking glass plugins modifying interfaces so tribot can't find/navigate the bank properly, this will work properly if you were to try it on the normal client.

Works now, I will trying carefully enabling plugins one for one.

Thank u for the fast response

• 1 month later...

@Naton Hi Naton, I bought the script. It worked perfectly until level 85 making yew longbow. But now, im using magic longbow, and suddendly, after about 1500 bows maked, the scripts says "[Info] Missing Magic longbow (u)". I have 30.000 Magic longbow (u) in the bank. Please help me! Thanks!

Just now, Dreponic said:

@Naton Hi Naton, I bought the script. It worked perfectly until level 85 making yew longbow. But now, im using magic longbow, and suddendly, after about 1500 bows maked, the scripts says "[Info] Missing Magic longbow (u)". I have 30.000 Magic longbow (u) in the bank. Please help me! Thanks!

Does this happen 100% of the time? Have magic longbows ever worked for you? Can you send me the debug and a screenshot of the game when it ends?

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

On 1/20/2021 at 9:01 PM, Naton said:

Does this happen 100% of the time? Have magic longbows ever worked for you? Can you send me the debug and a screenshot of the game when it ends?

I think i got the problem. When i lose the internet connection at the moment i enter the bank it appears empty, and the script breaks. Thank you anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/31/2021 at 9:24 PM, FreddySpaghetti said:

Does this script still work?

Yes

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Borgie said:

When making addy darts, it sometimes right clicks and then clicks cancel,  why is that? And not just move the mouse away?

I'm not sure I understand. Could you possibly get a short recording of this behavior?

https://community.tribot.org/topic/83649-how-to-take-a-gif/

11 hours ago, Naton said:

I'm not sure I understand. Could you possibly get a short recording of this behavior?

https://community.tribot.org/topic/83649-how-to-take-a-gif/

When using dart tips on the feathers, it sometimes right clicks on either of them. When it right clicks,the menu with use,drop and cancel appears. It always clicks on 'cancel' (in the menu with use, drop, cancel).

Maybe it's normal because i never click cancel, always just move my mouse haha!

6 hours ago, Borgie said:

When using dart tips on the feathers, it sometimes right clicks on either of them. When it right clicks,the menu with use,drop and cancel appears. It always clicks on 'cancel' (in the menu with use, drop, cancel).

Maybe it's normal because i never click cancel, always just move my mouse haha!

Ah I see. Yeah it's programmed to simply click if the cancel option is first, but if the mouse is over something like an item, it won't move the mouse to click (it'll do what you said and right click -> cancel). It's annoying to program a reliable way to find a place you can move the mouse without issues. It's doable but annoying. The current solution works well enough though, it shouldn't be accidently right clicking too frequently.

• 3 months later...

When using the fletch arrows (attaching arrow heads to shafts) option, it seems take a 4+ second pause every time it finishes the batch of arrows (regardless of whether ABC delay is on zero). The only other option I've used was to make headless arrows and didn't have a delay there. 

Specifically making broad arrows if that's any help.

22 hours ago, Kedredo said:

When using the fletch arrows (attaching arrow heads to shafts) option, it seems take a 4+ second pause every time it finishes the batch of arrows (regardless of whether ABC delay is on zero). The only other option I've used was to make headless arrows and didn't have a delay there. 

Specifically making broad arrows if that's any help.

Will look into this - any chance you could get a short gif of this delay (with abc2 reaction time scale at 0)?

Edit: Might be fixed, the game message is different for broad arrows

Edited by Naton

On 10/23/2022 at 2:37 AM, Naton said:

Will look into this - any chance you could get a short gif of this delay (with abc2 reaction time scale at 0)?

Edit: Might be fixed, the game message is different for broad arrows

Thanks for checking it out. Still seems to be having a delay though, consistently 4-5 seconds with abc2 reaction time scale on 0. I'll PM you gif.

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, happygobotting said:

is this script still updated ?

Yes