nNightmare Zone [ABC2] [Customization] [Progression] [Extremely Reliable] [80+ BILLION EXPERIENCE GAINED]

Naton

26 minutes ago, Naton said:

Use '0' as the quantity. Note that this will check the bank at least once (if the bank hasn't been opened yet in the session) to see if there is any extra arrows to wear but after checking once it will remember what is in the bank

ok thank you, the new layout is growing on me

Edited by Nodemaster

NODEMASTER.png

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been running this a for about 9 days now at 3-4 hours a day split into 2 sessions spread 2--6 hours apart, all going great, always get into the game myself and leave it if i can myself so it looks more human and the script mostly does the afk clicking bit, going great! almost 92 strength going for 99.

5 hours ago, mthomas4 said:

Sorry i might be blind, but where is the open for double tap quick prayer for heal regen over rock cake?? thank you :D

Advanced preferences -> Prayer -> Rapid Heal

Feel free to use the search feature in advanced preferences

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

2 minutes ago, Nodemaster said:

is there anyway you could remove the mandatory bank check at the beginning of every start 

This is required if you are using any gear/inventory items that has '0' as the quantity

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

On 7/1/2019 at 11:26 AM, Naton said:

This is required if you are using any gear/inventory items that has '0' as the quantity

i know, but the extra input daily is gonna add to ban rate. i just got an account temp'ed that was previously fine for weeks only running this

pls if you could remove that, or somehow fix that, that would be amazing

Edited by Nodemaster

NODEMASTER.png

14 minutes ago, Nodemaster said:

i know, but the extra input daily is gonna add to ban rate. i just got an account temp'ed that was previously fine for weeks only running this

I really don't think checking the bank is going to increase the ban rate. By using 0 as an inventory/equipment quantity you're telling the script to use all of an item. It can't know if it has all of an item without checking the bank. It's completely optional to set up equipment, and you can just not configure any arrows and it won't touch your arrow slot.

Edited by Naton

For anyone who wants to avoid checking the bank when using all I've added in ignoring ammo quantity similar to how the script ignores rune quantity. Set the arrow/rune quantity to greater than 200 and it will ignore the quantity you currently have (as in it won't bank for more even if the quantity differs from the value you entered in the GUI) unless you have less than 200 of that item.

1 hour ago, Naton said:

For anyone who wants to avoid checking the bank when using all I've added in ignoring ammo quantity similar to how the script ignores rune quantity. Set the arrow/rune quantity to greater than 200 and it will ignore the quantity you currently have (as in it won't bank for more even if the quantity differs from the value you entered in the GUI) unless you have less than 200 of that item.

thank u!! ❤️

NODEMASTER.png

I find when the script starts and i have a special weapon option i die and restart a game. the bot overloads, changes to spec wep, activates special then just waits. It doesnt activate the protect from melee upon re-entry.

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, zadarkmage said:

I find when the script starts and i have a special weapon option i die and restart a game. the bot overloads, changes to spec wep, activates special then just waits. It doesnt activate the protect from melee upon re-entry.

My bad I actually fixed this last night and forgot to submit the update for it, doing it now

On 7/5/2019 at 6:20 PM, Naton said:

My bad I actually fixed this last night and forgot to submit the update for it, doing it now

Thanks everything seems fine. The only thing that sketches me out is how it constantly returns to the "setting attack style" and always goes back to combat tab no matter where I click. I feel like it may increase ban rate

https://gyazo.com/9cc023cfbde7036a0e59a15fb602341c

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, zadarkmage said:

Thanks everything seems fine. The only thing that sketches me out is how it constantly returns to the "setting attack style" and always goes back to combat tab no matter where I click. I feel like it may increase ban rate

https://gyazo.com/9cc023cfbde7036a0e59a15fb602341c

What is your attack style settings? The usual cause of this is if you are using a weapon with only 3 attack styles and trying to use defensive, the correct index is 3 not 2. (jagex wrote the client like this for some reason)

Edited by Naton

1 minute ago, crazybyte said:

Kind of a suggestion/question. I was wondering if there is a way that the script can use tribot bot handler as a indicator to start afking and then afk to log out.

Such as bot breaks at 3:00 hrs in use then once 3:00hr hits the script just afks which should take like 20-30 mins then starts the breaking systems. Not sure if that would work but would be super nice. I'm currently using your recommendation for breaking every 20 mins which then once the game finishes it will log out cause i never actually left a game in NMZ when i play legit to log out so don't want to use that option in the advanced section of your script.

Awesome script!

I've added an option to log out for breaks by idling. There's a new breaking section in advanced preferences that contains this option. I have not extensively tested this, let me know if you try it out and have any issues.

On 7/8/2019 at 4:31 PM, Naton said:

What is your attack style settings? The usual cause of this is if you are using a weapon with only 3 attack styles and trying to use defensive, the correct index is 3 not 2. (jagex wrote the client like this for some reason)

Changed attack style to 3 and still nothing. I am using saradomin sword

spacer.png

1 minute ago, zadarkmage said:

Changed attack style to 3 and still nothing. I am using saradomin sword

Send me your settings file (paste it to pastebin, file is in your .tribot/nscripts/nnightmare zone v3 folder) and take a gif of what it is doing please

Hey I'm not sure if related to your script or tribot but I keep getting "maximum instance for this script"

I only have one running and when I attempt the second it comes up with the message. Thank you ?

2 minutes ago, mthomas4 said:

Hey I'm not sure if related to your script or tribot but I keep getting "maximum instance for this script"

I only have one running and when I attempt the second it comes up with the message. Thank you ?

I don't control instances, tribot does. Here's more information on this. 

Wow just noticed this is a premium script.. When did that happen.

Anyways Naton, great script i've maxed a few accounts almost suicide botting (with breaks)

Here is one of my old proggies

spacer.png

Edited by C_O_T_W

One problem I see happening is when it "banks items" for herb boxes, it will deposit potions (overloads and absorptions) but will not withdraw them then it will "restock" instead, so my bank has 100s of potions. ?

1 minute ago, mthomas4 said:

One problem I see happening is when it "banks items" for herb boxes, it will deposit potions (overloads and absorptions) but will not withdraw them then it will "restock" instead, so my bank has 100s of potions. ?

I'll see if I can come up with a solution for this

• 3 weeks later...

after this morning it just tries to start a new game and then cancles it and repeats it. everything else is the same and working fine. run fine if u start in the game also just wont start the game. oh and when it went to get potions (over loads) it just gets the part where it chooses amount and stops but script still runs.

2 minutes ago, pattyk said:

after this morning it just tries to start a new game and then cancles it and repeats it. everything else is the same and working fine. run fine if u start in the game also just wont start the game. oh and when it went to get potions (over loads) it just gets the part where it chooses amount and stops but script still runs.

Please try to delete hooks + the jagex cache. Make sure "use hook storage" is not enabled in your tribot settings, and if it is, disable it and reload your client.