nNightmare Zone [ABC2] [Customization] [Progression] [Extremely Reliable] [80+ BILLION EXPERIENCE GAINED]

Naton

11 minutes ago, siccoblue said:

sorry for the slow response, had to censor it, this was after reloading the script from the menu, for some reason it isnt even attempting to check anymore even on changing bosses manually, i added one that wasnt in my boss list to try and reproduce the first time, the first time it just went through, deselected a bunch of bosses i had turned off, and when it got to the bottom it just stops, i assumed it was because of the new quest but am still having no luck with the updated script

bug.gif

Are you sure all of the custom bosses you have selected in the GUI are actually available to select ingame? This is the only way I am able to recreate this issue myself.

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Naton said:

Are you sure all of the custom bosses you have selected in the GUI are actually available to select ingame? This is the only way I am able to recreate this issue myself.

i have a quest cape

6 minutes ago, Naton said:

i figured it out! they changed an npc name in the menu, moss giant was changed to moss guardian, or something happened there anyways, after disabling it worked, if you update that i imagine it should fix the issue, thanks for the help mate :) 10/10 on the support

Edited by siccoblue

Just now, siccoblue said:

i figured it out! they changed an npc name in the menu, moss giant was changed to moss guardian, after disabling it worked, if you update that i imagine it should fix the issue, thanks for the help mate :) 10/10 on the support

I just noticed this out too and the repo version should work now haha thanks

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

7 hours ago, Imprenated said:

Will it ever refill blowpipe if there is darts and scales in bank?

It currently does not refill it

hey so i guess it got stuck between 2 demons and i just stood there for hour before it logged out.nvm my account didnt get banned i had the relog account i use that was banned sorry but great script and thanks for keeping it updated regularly  can you put failsafe in for that or add go to random tile every 10 mins or random time thanks for the 99 str and hp did from lvl 3 

2019-08-27 16-45-40 - nNightmare_Zone.png

2019-08-17 22-10-42 - nNightmare_Zone.png

Edited by Lucky_

17 minutes ago, Lucky_ said:

hey so i guess it got stuck between 2 demons and i just stood there for hour before it logged out. then i came back try to log in disabled can you put failsafe in for that or add go to random tile every 10 mins or random time

2019-08-27 16-45-40 - nNightmare_Zone.png

Should be fixed now. There already was a failsafe but it wasn't going off because using special attack took priority over the action.

Edited by Naton

1 minute ago, ace_001 said:

Unable to load script?

TRiLeZ is doing some website upgrades

Just now, ace_001 said:

Script ended early on me twice today. Someone about exceeding amount of instances? Only have one instance going at a time.

This has nothing to do with the script. Tribot has been having issues due to the server upgrades, though trilez said they should be fixed now.

Pricing:

Pricing is subject to change at any time. Currently it is priced rather low because the script has just been released. Think of this as more of a beta stage.

$4.99 for 3 instances per month

$9.99 for 10 instances per month

$19.99 for 30 instances per month

$29.99 for 100 instances per month

Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script.

what about for the people who paid for 2 weeks and only got 6 days? My script stopped when i paid for 2 weeks...? please give me information.

Just now, zerker45 said:

Pricing:

Pricing is subject to change at any time. Currently it is priced rather low because the script has just been released. Think of this as more of a beta stage.

$4.99 for 3 instances per month

$9.99 for 10 instances per month

$19.99 for 30 instances per month

$29.99 for 100 instances per month

Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script.

what about for the people who paid for 2 weeks and only got 6 days? My script stopped when i paid for 2 weeks...? please give me information.

I list auths for a price and duration, and tribot takes care of the rest. I can't make auths "end early" or anything. This is likely caused by the issues brought on by this 

3 minutes ago, just adot said:

Can you give overload priority over drinking absorptions. Bot keeps choosing to drink absorptions while my character is taking tons of damage as hp is boosted to 51...

I will change it to overload rather than drink absorptions if your absorption points isn't low and the next action that would be performed is drink an overload

22 minutes ago, fdahammer said:

@Naton I clicked the x on the status that overlays the chatbox that shows your progress, is there anyway to bring that back up? I would like to send you a progress report because its been running for 8 hours perfectly. 

There should be another x where you clicked to hide it, and if you re-click that it will appear again.