nNightmare Zone [ABC2] [Customization] [Progression] [Extremely Reliable] [80+ BILLION EXPERIENCE GAINED]

Naton

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kikyobut said:

Is this working?

Yes

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

6 minutes ago, Kikyobut said:

Does it support Me from Lunar diplomacy?

If it doesn't require any special interactions then yes

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

1 minute ago, Kikyobut said:

Is there any way I can have it stand in the middle of the map since most powerups spawn there?

Not at the moment

Whenever the script needs to drink an overload or a prayer pot  (the status changes to: "drinking over load"), but the script just afks untill i die.

[14:12:06] [ABC2] Sleeping for: 1370
[14:12:07] [Debug] Time since last action: 201
[14:12:07] [Debug] Time since last action: 378
[14:12:08] [Debug] Time since last action: 594
[14:12:08] [Debug] Time since last action: 756
[14:12:08] [Debug] Time since last action: 931
[14:12:08] [Debug] Time since last action: 1074
[14:12:08] [Debug] Time since last action: 1260
[14:12:09] [Debug] Time since last action: 1429
[14:12:09] [Debug] Time since last action: 1561
[14:12:09] [Debug] Time since last action: 1745
[14:12:09] [Debug] Time since last action: 1959
[14:12:09] [Debug] Time since last action: 2155

this appears in the debugger, and it just keeps counting time since last action forever while the script being idle.

same thing happens with rock cake btw. it changes status to eating rock cake but just afk's while counting nonstop

2 hours ago, yolobot123 said:

Whenever the script needs to drink an overload or a prayer pot  (the status changes to: "drinking over load"), but the script just afks untill i die.

[14:12:06] [ABC2] Sleeping for: 1370
[14:12:07] [Debug] Time since last action: 201
[14:12:07] [Debug] Time since last action: 378
[14:12:08] [Debug] Time since last action: 594
[14:12:08] [Debug] Time since last action: 756
[14:12:08] [Debug] Time since last action: 931
[14:12:08] [Debug] Time since last action: 1074
[14:12:08] [Debug] Time since last action: 1260
[14:12:09] [Debug] Time since last action: 1429
[14:12:09] [Debug] Time since last action: 1561
[14:12:09] [Debug] Time since last action: 1745
[14:12:09] [Debug] Time since last action: 1959
[14:12:09] [Debug] Time since last action: 2155

this appears in the debugger, and it just keeps counting time since last action forever while the script being idle.

same thing happens with rock cake btw. it changes status to eating rock cake but just afk's while counting nonstop

Are you using looking glass?

2 minutes ago, yolobot123 said:

Yes. is that an issue?

That's likely what's causing this.

There is unfortunately some looking glass issues with things that use interfaces (such as banking, or using items in your inventory). I submitted a bug report awhile back but haven't heard much on it. You could try restarting your LG + tribot clients a few times/deleting jagex cache/deleting hooks/reinstalling tribot/disabling all plugins in your LG client, I have no idea what specifically causes LG to stop working correctly, sorry. This is the bug report I submitted https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/issues/121

That being said, I used LG to write this script so usually it should work fine. Try the things above and give it another shot (disabling plugins, restarting, etc)

LG issues are not related to the script in any way

Edited by Naton

5 minutes ago, Naton said:

That's likely what's causing this.

There is unfortunately some looking glass issues with things that use interfaces (such as banking, or using items in your inventory). I submitted a bug report awhile back but haven't heard much on it. You could try restarting your LG + tribot clients a few times/deleting jagex cache/deleting hooks/reinstalling tribot/disabling all plugins in your LG client, I have no idea what specifically causes LG to stop working correctly, sorry. This is the bug report I submitted https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/issues/121

That being said, I used LG to write this script so usually it should work fine. Try the things above and give it another shot (disabling plugins, restarting, etc)

I will try W/E LG and then with what you recommended above and update you. Thanks for the fast reply either way

36 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

@Naton (URGENT QUESTION - anyone feel the right to respond to this)

Will this reapply scales/darts when low on Blowpipe? 

Not atm, it will end

On 8/20/2019 at 6:45 PM, 1KSAD said:

The bot stops because dh degrades and cannot find it, if you load your gear with dharoks 100 and degrades to 75 he won't go into the next.

Yeah I face the same thing when using dharoks, it just ends after 1 run. Had to load the equipment right before every run. Though I find that useful since it helps me keep track of the status and not over-bot. Maybe can have a guide on how to set up degradables settings for the script?

Apart from that the bot is running fine even with LG. GJ @Naton ?

2 minutes ago, blazingcow said:

Yeah I face the same thing when using dharoks, it just ends after 1 run. Had to load the equipment right before every run. Though I find that useful since it helps me keep track of the status and not over-bot. Maybe can have a guide on how to set up degradables settings for the script?

Apart from that the bot is running fine even with LG. GJ @Naton ?

On 8/20/2019 at 6:45 AM, 1KSAD said:

The bot stops because dh degrades and cannot find it, if you load your gear with dharoks 100 and degrades to 75 he won't go into the next.

Setting up gear isn't required. You really only need to do it if you want to bot to equip something. You can right click each item and click "set alternatives" and add each item id if you do want to set gear.

Edited by Naton

3 minutes ago, Naton said:

Setting up gear isn't required. You really only need to do it if you want to bot to equip something. You can right click each item and click "set alternatives" and add each item id if you do want to set gear.

OH. My bad, thank you for the clarification!

3 minutes ago, siccoblue said:

currently broken on entering games with song of the elves completed, freezes on the boss screen after enabling everything, just doesnt seem to understand what to do upon seeing them, please fix

Are you using looking glass

Just now, siccoblue said:

nope, always seemed silly to me

Can you take a screenshot of the boss list where it shows the boss from song of the elves? I don't have it completed and its not completed on the beta worlds so I can't check myself. I need the exact text that is displayed.

9 minutes ago, Naton said:

Can you take a screenshot of the boss list where it shows the boss from song of the elves? I don't have it completed and its not completed on the beta worlds so I can't check myself. I need the exact text that is displayed.

of course, please let me know when its updated, also if you could delete my quotes i would be greatly appreciative, just wanna keep my name low key for personal reasons after we're done speaking

boss.png

Edited by siccoblue

2 minutes ago, siccoblue said:

of course

boss.png

I've updated the repo version to have the latest bosses. Make sure to press "Start Script" and not "Re-run Script" in the client in order to download the latest version from the repository. This may or may not fix it, I'm not sure. If not, can you please provide a gif of what the script does so I have more information on what is actually happening.

9 minutes ago, Naton said:

I've updated the repo version to have the latest bosses. Make sure to press "Start Script" and not "Re-run Script" in the client in order to download the latest version from the repository. This may or may not fix it, I'm not sure. If not, can you please provide a gif of what the script does so I have more information on what is actually happening.

sorry for the slow response, had to censor it, this was after reloading the script from the menu, for some reason it isnt even attempting to check anymore even on changing bosses manually, i added one that wasnt in my boss list to try and reproduce the first time, the first time it just went through, deselected a bunch of bosses i had turned off, and when it got to the bottom it just stops, i assumed it was because of the new quest but am still having no luck with the updated script

bug.gif