View in Store

Features

• Cooks fish
  • Avoids fires
  • Avoids waves
  • Grabs up missing or lost tools

Requirements

• 35 Fishing

If you have any suggestions or issues, please contact JustJ#0519 on discord or send a private message.

View in Store

Edited by JustJ

Seems solid so far. I'd say make it so it checks run energy and has some abc2 integration/afk integration. But I understand it's just a beta so great work so far! Also please make it prioritize harpooning the spirit pool over filling the cannons. Thanks for this amazing script :D I'd definitely pay for it once it's more in depth :)

(After 1 hour of use): Just got a tackle box wooooooo

Edited by scythedonut

9 hours ago, scythedonut said:

Seems solid so far. I'd say make it so it checks run energy and has some abc2 integration/afk integration. But I understand it's just a beta so great work so far! Also please make it prioritize harpooning the spirit pool over filling the cannons. Thanks for this amazing script :D I'd definitely pay for it once it's more in depth :)

(After 1 hour of use): Just got a tackle box wooooooo

I was under the impression that if you're already filling the cannons it's better to continue doing so (drop off the last 2-3 you've got) and then harpoon the spirit pool? Is this not the case?

12 hours ago, JustJ said:

I was under the impression that if you're already filling the cannons it's better to continue doing so (drop off the last 2-3 you've got) and then harpoon the spirit pool? Is this not the case?

It kinda looks suspicious because everyone else is going to the pool right when it appears.  I think it would be best to prioritize that so you're not the only one filling up the cannon still. Or add an option to choose priority if possible

Also maybe a small delay before tethering for the waves? Kinda suspicious when you're always first to go there

Sometimes get stuck on attacking tempeross when he isn't there. Happens after it runs for 30+ min or so

Edited by scythedonut

Released version 0.02
Changes:

• [Feature] Added better human-like reactions now to tasks.
  • [Feature] Now prioritises harpooning over filling the cannon
  • [Bug] No longer gets stuck on attacking the tempoross

4 hours ago, JustJ said:

Released version 0.02
Changes:

• [Feature] Added better human-like reactions now to tasks.
  • [Feature] Now prioritises harpooning over filling the cannon
  • [Bug] No longer gets stuck on attacking the tempoross

That was fast. Amazing work!

1 hour ago, scythedonut said:

Just one minor thing.  When it emulates human behavior and opens the skill menu, it doesn't go back to the inventory and is stuck on the diff menu.  Would be great if it went back to the inventory eventually.

3 hours ago, scythedonut said:

Just one minor thing.  When it emulates human behavior and opens the skill menu, it doesn't go back to the inventory and is stuck on the diff menu.  Would be great if it went back to the inventory eventually.

Also, it keeps clicking the ladder to exit (but not exiting) after it goes on the boat. Just seems odd and something not human like

@scythedonut Thanks for testing :)

Released version 0.03
Changes:

• [Bug] No longer double clicks ladder to exit when entering boat
  • [Bug] Now re-opens inventory after a delay instead of leaving it closed

The next update I do after this will likely be adding a GUI and allowing for configurable cooking/putting out fires as well as the number of buckets to keep on you ect. I might try and be a bit fancy and make a nice feeling GUI.

3 hours ago, JustJ said:

@scythedonut Thanks for testing :)

Released version 0.03
Changes:

• [Bug] No longer double clicks ladder to exit when entering boat
  • [Bug] Now re-opens inventory after a delay instead of leaving it closed

The next update I do after this will likely be adding a GUI and allowing for configurable cooking/putting out fires as well as the number of buckets to keep on you ect. I might try and be a bit fancy and make a nice feeling GUI.

Great work man! Looking forward to it

Released version 0.04
Changes:

• [Feature] Added a GUI allowing you to configure your options and save profiles
  • [Feature] Now refills your buckets before the game starts
  • [Feature] Now will bank your excess gear before the game starts

15 hours ago, Ekkozbot said:

Nice, have tried it for 50+ games runs smooth but could use some anti-ban features 

What sort of Anti-ban are you looking for? I already have a bunch implemented, like reaction delays and the normal ABC2 checking xp, moving the mouse, leaving the screen ect. I could look at making this configurable?

JustJ,

Awesome script bro. Been running it for about an hour now. I've noticed a few kinks.

1.) When it loses a tool (for example, loses the hammer due to not tethering in time), it fishes the inventory again, cooks it and then it'll go and try to collect the missing tool from the chests again. I caught it just sitting there clicking on the "hammer" pile and trying to collect another hammer, but it couldn't due to the inventory being full. Maybe edit and make it drop a fish and then collect the missing tool?

2.) I came back to the computer and noticed it was just standing on the chain/rope that connects the ship to the land and it just said "attacking" at the bottom, as if it was attacking tempoross (shield down), but it was just standing there. I'm not sure what caused it to do that but figured i'd share.

Just a thought... maybe once the energy shield is down to 1-2%, maybe then make it go towards the dock to be ready to attack. Currently, it waits to 0%, and by the time it gets to the dock, its been attackable for a bit already. Also, I noticed that I was fishing, and it went towards the cannons even though the energy shield was already on 1%, versus just going towards the pool. Maybe play with the energy shield idea?

Edited by Deez N0ots

3 hours ago, Deez N0ots said:

JustJ,

Awesome script bro. Been running it for about an hour now. I've noticed a few kinks.

Thanks for the reports! I'll take a look at optimising the % where it should just wait by the dock rather than switching task. You're right in that at a certain point it's better to just idle rather than trying to do something else.

Released version 1.01
Changes:

• [Bug] Now will drop fish if required to pick up tools
  • [Bug] Should better path towards tempoross to attack and not "get stuck" nearby

4 minutes ago, ranker said:

im getting 8 games por hours , its failing too much yet. The script stop and do nothing sometimes and loses the round.

Can you be more descriptive about what's happening please? Including the debug if you can or at least the current status when "it does nothing"

i was in the middle of the rope doing nothing while tempoross was vulnerable. the debug is only this

• [17:07:22] Task: Shooting
  • [17:07:29] Server Message: Tempoross is vulnerable!

look the interval between actions :

• [17:13:06] Task: Cooking
  • [17:18:44] Task: Fishing - script stoped (doing nothing)
  • [17:19:28] Server Message: You start harpooning fish. -> i did this action manually. 

When i do a manually action the script stops.

my english is bad. sry

Edited by ranker

37 minutes ago, ranker said:

i was in the middle of the rope doing nothing while tempoross was vulnerable. the debug is only this

• [17:07:22] Task: Shooting
  • [17:07:29] Server Message: Tempoross is vulnerable!

look the interval between actions :

• [17:13:06] Task: Cooking
  • [17:18:44] Task: Fishing - script stoped (doing nothing)
  • [17:19:28] Server Message: You start harpooning fish. -> i did this action manually. 

When i do a manually action the script stops.

my english is bad. sry

Is there any debug in the other tab? Does this happen consistantly for you? Do you have breaking setup?
It's weird the script would stop whenever you interacted with the client, especially if there's no error log

no other debug. its happens all time. do i need to zoom it out ? i have to baby sit it. im using LG with osbuddy. 

edit: this script is broken man . 3 games in 1 hour. 

Edited by ranker