Just Tempoross

JustJ

I found one error. When the game start the script sometimes click in the other plataform and run all the way , loses run energy and stay doing nothing because the script cant see no spot to fish.

the script isnt ready alot of bugs, sometimes it sits and waits at the boat after it has started trying to fish, it runs into the fires waaaay to often making it confused it lost stuff and runs into more fire on the way to get the items it lost. does barely 3-4 games hour, and get 10 permits per hour, sadly its faaar from being completed and needs alot of bug fixes.

On 9/3/2021 at 4:46 PM, ranker said:

I found one error. When the game start the script sometimes click in the other plataform and run all the way , loses run energy and stay doing nothing because the script cant see no spot to fish.

10 hours ago, keko1337 said:

the script isnt ready alot of bugs, sometimes it sits and waits at the boat after it has started trying to fish, it runs into the fires waaaay to often making it confused it lost stuff and runs into more fire on the way to get the items it lost. does barely 3-4 games hour, and get 10 permits per hour, sadly its faaar from being completed and needs alot of bug fixes.

Hi guys, sorry about that. Unfortunately I made the terrible decision to do an update withing having the ability to fully test it as I thought it would be low risk. Unfortuately I pretty much messed it up, so released a broken version.
I've submitted an update to fix the changes so the bot should run a lot smoother now.

19 hours ago, scythedonut said:

Script dies completely after like 5 minutes of use now :/. Hopefully a fix is coming soon

Do you mind giving me an update on what's happening for you? I'm giving it a run myself now and it seems to be going fine:
image.png.aa7d04eec5a9e8d03a3208036f3c0059.png

15 hours ago, Ekkozbot said:

Wish this was still in testing / beta :D will have to pick it up soon

You joke but I actually left the beta script available for about a week accidentally :) Luckily (Or unfortunately for you!) fixed now though

After using the script for 200+ games, I can say that the script is stable but can use a few minor changes, otherwise I'd rate the script 7/10.

1. I have noticed that once entering Tempoross and depending on where the fishing spot is, It will always move to a tile while everyone is already fishing at the spot, making it somewhat suspicious.

2. I have noticed that when watering the fires is turned off, it will stay in one spot and kind of flail around until the fire is out. (Not a big deal but thought I'd mention it)

3. When loading the ammunition crate(full invo) and after it runs out of fish when the boss is already low and almost about to start harpooning, it will go fish 2-3 and try to attempt using the crate while the boss is ready to start harpooning.

Also, would you be able to add a feature to use hands instead of harpoon, with the required fishing level?

@JustJ Would you be able to make the script handle solo runs?

• 1 month later...

Hey @JustJ

Script is decent, though it does look bot like at times. Pretty much all @Ekkozbot mentioned is still valid to this day, especially #3 is a bit annoying.

The extra note would be:
My account is 1 agility and consumes it's entire run energy, no problem, but it doesn't turn run back on, so it just walks everywhere. 

On 9/15/2021 at 7:48 AM, Ekkozbot said:

After using the script for 200+ games, I can say that the script is stable but can use a few minor changes, otherwise I'd rate the script 7/10.

1. I have noticed that once entering Tempoross and depending on where the fishing spot is, It will always move to a tile while everyone is already fishing at the spot, making it somewhat suspicious.

2. I have noticed that when watering the fires is turned off, it will stay in one spot and kind of flail around until the fire is out. (Not a big deal but thought I'd mention it)

3. When loading the ammunition crate(full invo) and after it runs out of fish when the boss is already low and almost about to start harpooning, it will go fish 2-3 and try to attempt using the crate while the boss is ready to start harpooning.

Also, would you be able to add a feature to use hands instead of harpoon, with the required fishing level?

@JustJ Would you be able to make the script handle solo runs?

1. That's fair - I'll take a look at this so it better walks directly to the fishing spot

2. Putting out fires being enabled is definitely recommended - It's non-trivial to write a walking algorithm that always walks around it (Plus sometimes the path is 100% blocked) so it hasn't been a high priority

3. Would you prefer the script to just wait near the docks if it's got no fish to fire and the boss is "almost ready"? <20%? <10%? What do you think?

4. Oh I didn't even realise that was a possibility. Sure, I can add that.

Solo runs is the next "major" feature I'm looking at - I want to make sure it does so optimally using the method to keep tempoross at low health.

On 10/19/2021 at 4:26 PM, Reloz said:

Hey @JustJ

Script is decent, though it does look bot like at times. Pretty much all @Ekkozbot mentioned is still valid to this day, especially #3 is a bit annoying.

The extra note would be:
My account is 1 agility and consumes it's entire run energy, no problem, but it doesn't turn run back on, so it just walks everywhere. 

Just fixed the run energy thing - sorry about that, was changing over the walking I was using to a different method and didn't add re-enabling run to it.
I'll take a look at the #3 thing.

Released version 1.03
Changes:

• [Bug] Now properly enables runs mid-game
  • [Bug] On the south side of the island the script now runs more directly to the fishing spot
Edited by JustJ

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, SixMT said:

Can there be an option added to not switch worlds? With the leagues mode out it isn't going to be world 422 that tempoross is done in. Thank you!

Ah good shout, I'll look at adding that atm. Send me a PM so I remember if you don't mind.

Looking into adding a solos mode too for better xp and tokens

20 hours ago, JustJ said:

Ah good shout, I'll look at adding that atm. Send me a PM so I remember if you don't mind.

Looking into adding a solos mode too for better xp and tokens

Awesome! Is there a rough ETA on how long the addition of the world options would be? 

2 hours ago, SixMT said:

Awesome! Is there a rough ETA on how long the addition of the world options would be? 

About now :)

Released version 1.04
Changes:

• [Feature] Added the ability to choose the world you run on. Note the script doesn't yet support solo's, althought it's being worked on, so using a group world is recommended

Yo mate,

@JustJ

The bot works great now - around 20 tokens per hour.

Just wondering if you can get it to do the dragon harpoon special attack?

It's extremely odd for somebody with one equipped not to use the special?

Thanks

On 1/24/2022 at 10:38 AM, Eddyb said:

Yo mate,

@JustJ

Thanks

Noted - I'll take a look and make it automatically special attack when available

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2022 at 5:38 AM, Eddyb said:

Yo mate,

@JustJ

Thanks

How's the script working for you since this post? I'm interested in trying it!

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Is this script still updated as of today? Or is it prone to a ban in a few hours?

I have some remarks/suggestions:

• I noticed that sometimes when a wave is going to hit, it's being too late to attach itself somewhere, especially when the character is on the chain of the anchor.
  • Additional to the point above, sometimes it just goes to the middle of the chain of the anchor and keeps waiting there for no reason
  • When it's fishing or cooking it automatically cancels its action and goes to extinguishe fires, perhaps an option to only extinguish fires when it's on its path? For instance, when I'm cooking I want it to keep cooking, but when I need to travel to let's say the ship and I come across fires it extinguishes them
  • When it extinguished 1 fire, it immediately goes to refill it. Can you make it such that it will refill when it is back on the ship or after Tempoross dives back in the sea again?
  • It is running a bit too late to the dock when Tempoross is going to emerge, maybe make the threshold 1% earlier so that it will be 'on time'.
  • When it is fishing at a normal rate spot, and only 1-3 spots in the inventory are still empty, and a double rate spot appears, it may run to the opposite of the island to go catch there. It might be faster to keep fishing at the same spot compared to running over the island

Besides all that, nice script :) saves me a lot of time exercising insanity.

Edited by PSTR
Added remarks/suggestions

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 2:04 PM, PSTR said:

Is this script still updated as of today? Or is it prone to a ban in a few hours?

I have some remarks/suggestions:

• I noticed that sometimes when a wave is going to hit, it's being too late to attach itself somewhere, especially when the character is on the chain of the anchor.
  • Additional to the point above, sometimes it just goes to the middle of the chain of the anchor and keeps waiting there for no reason
  • When it's fishing or cooking it automatically cancels its action and goes to extinguishe fires, perhaps an option to only extinguish fires when it's on its path? For instance, when I'm cooking I want it to keep cooking, but when I need to travel to let's say the ship and I come across fires it extinguishes them
  • When it extinguished 1 fire, it immediately goes to refill it. Can you make it such that it will refill when it is back on the ship or after Tempoross dives back in the sea again?
  • It is running a bit too late to the dock when Tempoross is going to emerge, maybe make the threshold 1% earlier so that it will be 'on time'.
  • When it is fishing at a normal rate spot, and only 1-3 spots in the inventory are still empty, and a double rate spot appears, it may run to the opposite of the island to go catch there. It might be faster to keep fishing at the same spot compared to running over the island

Besides all that, nice script :) saves me a lot of time exercising insanity.

I'll take a look at your suggestions. Re: refilling the bucket, the script prefers having at least one water bucket on it in case it gets stuck somewhere and has to run through fire - I'd recommend carrying 2/3 personally

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 12:03 AM, JustJ said:

I'll take a look at your suggestions. Re: refilling the bucket, the script prefers having at least one water bucket on it in case it gets stuck somewhere and has to run through fire - I'd recommend carrying 2/3 personally

One more addition, I just found out that I can barbarian fish, but the script keeps retrieving a harpoon from the chest on the ship. Can you change this? I don't have a d-harpoon so exp-wise it would be better for me to barbarian fish to get some strength bonus in

On 4/16/2022 at 1:52 PM, PSTR said:

One more addition, I just found out that I can barbarian fish, but the script keeps retrieving a harpoon from the chest on the ship. Can you change this? I don't have a d-harpoon so exp-wise it would be better for me to barbarian fish to get some strength bonus in

Is that bare hand fishing? What are the requirements to be able to do that?