Just Tempoross

JustJ

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 3:47 PM, notquitesure said:

@JustJ How do i start this from bluk launcher or the cli? It doesn't select the profile at startup, I have to manually launch it.

Just added this, if you put the profile name as an argument it will load it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, just bought the script and noticed some patterns that make the bot suspicious:

1. Adjusts camera angles way too slowly, because of this the bot will stop on it's way back to the ship just before the anchor and adjust the camera angle, it even stopped just before the ship only adjust the camera to click on the ammunition crate that was like 5 meters away, should be mouse-adjusted to be faster or simply prioritizing minimap moving in all cases before moving the camera angles (if the bot cannot detect how close it is actually to the object).

2. Should be made a priority that when in the process of going back to the ship and gets hit with a Wave attack it should prioritize the ships totem pole since nobody ever turns back to the island's totem pole to get safe from the attack.

3. A bit of a concern with the slow reaction time of the fishing spot changing, after clicking on a fishing spot and it no longer being there after the click it will just stand there apart from other players, could it be reacting faster?

Note: pretty easy antiban feature would be to move mouse off-screen 90% of the time when cooking / waiting for a new game and more often while fishing.

After these things get adressed a near flawless script? Thanks for the updates so far!

• 2 months later...

Your script doesn't cook and even when i select the option to don't put out the fire he still tries with no bucket and he's been getting 1 to 0 points per game which is horrible please fix this man i bought multiple instances 

2 hours ago, KamiBear said:

Your script doesn't cook and even when i select the option to don't put out the fire he still tries with no bucket and he's been getting 1 to 0 points per game which is horrible please fix this man i bought multiple instances 

Hello, you might have been experiencing bugs due to the recent game update. We've made fixes to the client. Can you try again?

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, mirepoix said:

Having some issues with the script starting up at all. Ran very well for serveral days. Restarted, Reinstalled, rebooted everything. 
No luck

Also having same issues, assuming it is their side! 🙂

On 2/26/2024 at 9:42 PM, mirepoix said:

Having some issues with the script starting up at all. Ran very well for serveral days. Restarted, Reinstalled, rebooted everything. 
No luck

On 2/26/2024 at 10:00 PM, Baby said:

Also having same issues, assuming it is their side! 🙂

On 2/26/2024 at 11:42 PM, Deez~N0ots said:

Same, tempoross won’t start any longer. Started it earlier today, no issues.

other scrips work fine

Hi all, looks like there's been an intermittent issue with loading images from a server. I've switched the image loading to use local files now so that there's no connection needed and shured up the error handling so the script can still function even if this were to error in future. This should now be fixed - if you have any other issues let me know.

Apologies for the long delay, I've been out of town for a little bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Running this script for the first time. Quick question for the community is what is your set up to maximize fishing xp?

Few things I've noticed after reading through all the posts. 

1. runs through fires constantly when "put out fire" setting isn't active. id rather it sit there and wait honestly. 

2. still very late getting to the whirlpool at the end. should leave at around 5% honestly. now it doesnt leave until 0. 

3. will sometimes get stuck between running to the whirlpool dock and the boat for now reason. 

4. will sit there and click on a fishing spot that doesnt exist at times. 

5. still doesnt use special on dragon or crystal harpoon. 

are fixes actually happening to this script? it seems like some of these issues have been posted about multiple times. 

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you for the script! Been running it flawlessly between two accounts for the last couple of days.

The only thing I'm missing is the Special Attack option for Dragon Harpoon/Crystal Harpoon😀