|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Worthy

2 hours ago, PizzaPotm said:

i think he did 20hours stright in a week as he mention in his last comment few pages ago. 

2 hours ago, botwars said:

How many hours did you bot per day?

First ban was 5-6h a day with 1-2h breaks in between. Second ban was 20h a day since i didnt care anymore.

2 minutes ago, I turm ye said:

I hate to be that person, and I know this is not your fault, but will be there be any way to be reimbursed for the few days that the bot is broken? Just given the time that it is down.

Ask trilez hes the only person that can do it afaik. And last time tribot was down for over a week, I'm fairly sure no1 ever got script extentions.

moot was here

5 hours ago, Worthy said:

I wish I knew.

I am disgusted with how it is going currently; I don't know anything.

You know, this is how I have felt with the LG issues not being fixed for months. What is Trilez up to? Shouldn't he care about his service, where most of his revenue probably comes from?

Just now, Underpaw said:

You know, this is how I have felt with the LG issues not being fixed for months. What is Trilez up to? Shouldn't he care about his service, where most of his revenue probably comes from?

I think he is somewhere in miami on the beach enjoying he's cocktail 

pixelsignature_by_dhnl.pngmoordact.png

13 hours ago, Guest Bobby said:

Sad to go through the recent threads and realised how unorganised the organisation is. Triple thinking of ever telling another friend of TriBot. 3 days of subscription gone to absolute waste.

Yeah it hurts a bit , also wasted some days just sucks cause this script looks so good!

Got an update from @Usa and @Todd that TRiLeZ is aware of the issue, but he was / is sick.

Hopefully it is fixed soon..

And update:

Feeling as I have been cheated by the administration about when things will be fixed, I have stopped the sale due to the unfortunate timing.

I will resume it for a limited time once the client is fixed.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

2 hours ago, I turm ye said:

I asked the same thing, unfortunately I believe that is out of his power, and I am unsure if Trilez will give a extension. :\

TRiLeZ will probably compensate the lost time of VIP.

I am unable to extend any script subscriptions (even if I wanted to), but I am doubtful TRiLeZ would.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

2 minutes ago, Worthy said:

TRiLeZ will probably compensate the lost time of VIP.

I am unable to extend any script subscriptions (even if I wanted to), but I am doubtful TRiLeZ would.

It's not a problem, I still really enjoy this script, and It will be put to good use, guess I will just have to buy it again once my 14 days are up lol, I do appreciate your responses on this topic though. 

3 minutes ago, I turm ye said:

It's not a problem, I still really enjoy this script, and It will be put to good use, guess I will just have to buy it again once my 14 days are up lol, I do appreciate your responses on this topic though. 

Yeah, you shouldn't worry much about it :) You'll make the money spent on this script back within 2 days of using the script :)

azuz53487.png
YqzGdDz.png

I personally would not worry about the compensation for the days lost with this script. Having a downtime lets you do other things to your account (for example, training) so isn't just doing Zulrah every single day :P

divergent.png

12 minutes ago, aleccarlson96 said:

im thinking about getting this script.. any recommendations before purchasing?

Wait for it to be fixed before purchasing, this is a great script, just due to the update on Thursday, it is currently unavailable, should be fixed later today I believe.