|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Worthy

21 hours ago, levito said:

this script got me banned running only 1 hour per day for 3 days. Can you at least give a free copy of the zulrah helper?

Many things can cause a ban such as proxies, account creation, stats, and-so-forth. If everyone was getting banned after 3 hours, nobody would use the script, but many people currently do. It's a risk you have to take. And no I won't be giving you a free copy. No need to post on all my threads.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

• 2 weeks later...

Have one issue. It continues to pull my whole stack of Rada's Blessings 4 out of the bank and then stand there.

• [09:47:25] Script Started: |w| Zulrah Slayer.
  • [09:47:26] Successfully loaded GUI settings with profile name 'last'
  • [09:47:27] Loaded settings successfully! Using shark and Zulrah Set equipment file
  • [09:47:27] ABC|w| decides if this account will use f-keys
  • [09:47:27] ABC|w| decides if this account will use middle mouse camera movement
  • [09:47:27] Using jewellery box!
  • [09:47:27] Trident of the Swamp detected.
  • [09:47:27] Using magic potions!
  • [09:47:27] Using ranging potions!
  • [09:47:27] Using prayer potions!
  • [09:47:27] Using anti-venom potions!
  • BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][09:47:27] Fatal error automatically determining karambwan & prayer pots needed per kill. Data dump:k_per_kill:0.000000, k_per_trip:0, p_per_kill:0.235345, p_per_trip:3
  • [09:47:28] Automatically computed eat at % to be 73 using sharks. Adjust in GUI settings if necessary.
  • BackgroundColor[255,175,175]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][09:47:29] WARNING: Multiple tridents on player / in bank, this can mess up trident charge tracking/charging.
  • BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][09:48:27] Fatal error automatically determining karambwan & prayer pots needed per kill. Data dump:k_per_kill:0.000000, k_per_trip:0, p_per_kill:0.235345, p_per_trip:3
  • BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][09:49:27] Fatal error automatically determining karambwan & prayer pots needed per kill. Data dump:k_per_kill:0.000000, k_per_trip:0, p_per_kill:0.235345, p_per_trip:3
  • [09:49:54] Thank you for using Zulrah Slayer v3.055 by Worthy
  • [09:49:54] Script Ended: |w| Zulrah Slayer.

If I don't manually stop it, it will just stand there not doing anything. If I put something else in the ammo slot, it'll run flawlessly. Previously I had it running using rada's blessing. Now it will not run with Rada's Blessing. 

Am I missing something? I've since disabled the auto determining karambwan and p pots, and it still does the same thing with Rada's Blessings.

5 hours ago, SlarkenTV said:

Have one issue. It continues to pull my whole stack of Rada's Blessings 4 out of the bank and then stand there.

• [09:47:25] Script Started: |w| Zulrah Slayer.
  • [09:47:26] Successfully loaded GUI settings with profile name 'last'
  • [09:47:27] Loaded settings successfully! Using shark and Zulrah Set equipment file
  • [09:47:27] ABC|w| decides if this account will use f-keys
  • [09:47:27] ABC|w| decides if this account will use middle mouse camera movement
  • [09:47:27] Using jewellery box!
  • [09:47:27] Trident of the Swamp detected.
  • [09:47:27] Using magic potions!
  • [09:47:27] Using ranging potions!
  • [09:47:27] Using prayer potions!
  • [09:47:27] Using anti-venom potions!
  • BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][09:47:27] Fatal error automatically determining karambwan & prayer pots needed per kill. Data dump:k_per_kill:0.000000, k_per_trip:0, p_per_kill:0.235345, p_per_trip:3
  • [09:47:28] Automatically computed eat at % to be 73 using sharks. Adjust in GUI settings if necessary.
  • BackgroundColor[255,175,175]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][09:47:29] WARNING: Multiple tridents on player / in bank, this can mess up trident charge tracking/charging.
  • BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][09:48:27] Fatal error automatically determining karambwan & prayer pots needed per kill. Data dump:k_per_kill:0.000000, k_per_trip:0, p_per_kill:0.235345, p_per_trip:3
  • BackgroundColor[255,0,0]ForegroundColor[0,0,0][09:49:27] Fatal error automatically determining karambwan & prayer pots needed per kill. Data dump:k_per_kill:0.000000, k_per_trip:0, p_per_kill:0.235345, p_per_trip:3
  • [09:49:54] Thank you for using Zulrah Slayer v3.055 by Worthy
  • [09:49:54] Script Ended: |w| Zulrah Slayer.

If I don't manually stop it, it will just stand there not doing anything. If I put something else in the ammo slot, it'll run flawlessly. Previously I had it running using rada's blessing. Now it will not run with Rada's Blessing. 

Am I missing something? I've since disabled the auto determining karambwan and p pots, and it still does the same thing with Rada's Blessings.

It doesn't support the use of the Bowfa if you're trying to use that weapon. If so I can offer a refund

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

On 7/6/2024 at 3:51 PM, Worthy said:

It doesn't support the use of the Bowfa if you're trying to use that weapon. If so I can offer a refund

Nah it's fine, I just put some bolts in the slot and let it ride. Would be nice if it did support the use of Bowfa though. 🙂

• 1 month later...

If i have all the resources, such as ahrims, trident, prayer pots, food, bowfa, crystal armour etc etc. Recharge runes if use trident, crystals for bow, bolts if use crossbow etc, will this work with ironman? Or is it simply restocking through the GE?

On 8/25/2024 at 4:15 PM, AciD~RaiN said:

using the auto config gear setup it sells my diamond bolt (e) stack every time on restock then buys them back

Are you using the auto-gear preset? Perhaps try switching to a custom preset? Sorry for the late reply I dont check the forums as often as I check discord. If you have more issues feel free to add me on discord @ worthy.osrs

On 8/29/2024 at 3:02 AM, BuenoGuy said:

If i have all the resources, such as ahrims, trident, prayer pots, food, bowfa, crystal armour etc etc. Recharge runes if use trident, crystals for bow, bolts if use crossbow etc, will this work with ironman? Or is it simply restocking through the GE?

Fixed on discord.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 1 month later...

Having issues with running the bot, 'error: cannot start script. already running max instances (1)'. This is not the case, I got nothing running? I just deleted tribot, redownloaded it, relogged into tribot, and still cannot manage to run the script. Please help @Worthy

On 10/17/2024 at 12:39 PM, Tribotgang2024 said:

Having issues with running the bot, 'error: cannot start script. already running max instances (1)'. This is not the case, I got nothing running? I just deleted tribot, redownloaded it, relogged into tribot, and still cannot manage to run the script. Please help @Worthy

To avoid getting the "maximum instances or this script has been surpassed" error, make sure to never press 'Re-run script'. Press 'Start script' every time. Always press "Stop script" instead of killing the client. 
To fix the error, wait up to 15 minutes, or if you are a VIP-E member you may end the running instance at https://tribot.org/user/instances/ instead. 

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services: