[100K-1M+/HR] nMercher [Intelligent Grand Exchange Flipper] [Customization] [ABC2] [400B+ Total Profit]

Naton

Just now, demonowns said:

Ahh ok, good to know. Does it always use osbuddy data? Even if I use runelite?

Thanks,

Nick

There is no runelite data, osbuddy is the only one who tracks relatively accurate ge item information

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Naton said:

There is no runelite data, osbuddy is the only one who tracks relatively accurate ge item information

Ok, good to know. Thanks a lot for the help man. Looking forward to using this bot a lot in the future.

Nick

Bougth the script really enjoying it. But im having a little problem it doesnt seem too break. I made my own break setup and chosen this while starting the script but it never seems too run it.

Also im getting this error sometimes, this comes random as im asleep.

• [00:26:48] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Stopping script (1). Message: 0

5 hours ago, baspaas said:

Bougth the script really enjoying it. But im having a little problem it doesnt seem too break. I made my own break setup and chosen this while starting the script but it never seems too run it.

Also im getting this error sometimes, this comes random as im asleep.

• [00:26:48] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Stopping script (1). Message: 0

If by breaking you mean using tribots built in break handler, then the script won't affect that. If you set it up it certainly should break when necessary, I'm not sure what's going on. The script doesn't stop the break handler or anything.

Additionally, the maximum instance issue isn't related to the script. You can read more about it here. 

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

9 hours ago, Naton said:

If by breaking you mean using tribots built in break handler, then the script won't affect that. If you set it up it certainly should break when necessary, I'm not sure what's going on. The script doesn't stop the break handler or anything.

Additionally, the maximum instance issue isn't related to the script. You can read more about it here. 

The break handler for me isn't working either. 

• [14:39:59] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 02:55:56
  • [14:40:12] [Login Handler] Attempting to log in...

Guess that's probably a client issue?

Thanks,

Nick

40 minutes ago, demonowns said:

The break handler for me isn't working either. 

• [14:39:59] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 02:55:56
  • [14:40:12] [Login Handler] Attempting to log in...

Guess that's probably a client issue?

Thanks,

Nick

That appears to be a tribot issue, the break handler started the break but never completed it. I'll look into it further if I can.

Added the ability to save/load item lists during script runtime. Added quick-adding items to your list from the item ID list. Added a custom item weight if you would prefer the script to prioritize an item more or less. Let me know of any bugs.

can you add a feature where it will auto sell by itself without manually checking the box after a break? 

add a feature where after you take a long break, such as 40mins. then it will auto sell first thing when it logs back in

On 3/9/2019 at 3:28 PM, justin54 said:

can you add a feature where it will auto sell by itself without manually checking the box after a break? 

add a feature where after you take a long break, such as 40mins. then it will auto sell first thing when it logs back in

I think this would be better fit for selling all items before taking a break, and I've added it in

Added the ability to avoid items which are either above their average value, or below their average value. You can choose this value (based on number of standard deviations from the average) in the Advanced Preferences -> Merching -> Avoiding Items section of the GUI. If you are unfamiliar with standard deviation then I recommend using a value around 1.5. Items that are avoided will be printed into the debug for reference, along with their current price, average price, and price standard deviation.

I'm open to feedback, and could always adjust this setting to be item-specific rather than a general setting, and change it to use percents rather than SD

Edited by Naton

On 3/13/2019 at 9:47 AM, justin54 said:

received a ban on one of my accounts. Ran for way too long, it was my fault. Overall, a fairy safe script.

I sure am glad my fairy is safe. Forgive me I am bored there's not much to do when you bot.

Added the ability to mass change/reset item settings by right clicking your item list. Let me know if there is any issues.

On 3/11/2019 at 3:54 PM, kneecappa said:

took 780 hours to get a 2 day ban on my accounts, i doubt it's even this scripts fault either.

Got my 10hp obby banned at blast furnace pump and think i got flagged lol

how many hours a day did you run the script? with/without breaks? also a 2 day ban on your accounts really?.

Quick question,  yesterday I ran the bot for about 3 hours and then my break handler made the bot take a break for around 3 hours. When it got back in I only had like 5/~50 valid items. Does the bot reset the buy limit every 4 hours? Or was the bot getting confused and thinking most items couldn't be bought because it already reached the limit during the first session? I would estimate around 30-40/~50 items weren't purchased in the past 4 hours. When I reset the bot about an hour later the valid items went up to about 30 items.

Thanks,
Nick

Just now, demonowns said:

Quick question,  yesterday I ran the bot for about 3 hours and then my break handler made the bot take a break for around 3 hours. When it got back in I only had like 5/~50 valid items. Does the bot reset the buy limit every 4 hours? Or was the bot getting confused and thinking most items couldn't be bought because it already reached the limit during the first session? I would estimate around 30-40/~50 items weren't purchased in the past 4 hours. When I reset the bot about an hour later the valid items went up to about 30 items.

Thanks,
Nick

Yes everything is reset properly and breaks dont have any effect on the item selection

I see I've been gone for so long that I now have some GE merching bot competition! You snooze, you lose at its finest ?

Honestly though, looks great! Gonna be hard to compete with should I choose to eventually reboot my old GE bot. But don't worry, that will be months from now at earliest, considering I'm not even a regular Scripter anymore, much less a Premium Scripter!

eQ4FCso.png

On 3/26/2019 at 9:25 PM, TacoManStan said:

I see I've been gone for so long that I now have some GE merching bot competition! You snooze, you lose at its finest ?

Honestly though, looks great! Gonna be hard to compete with should I choose to eventually reboot my old GE bot. But don't worry, that will be months from now at earliest, considering I'm not even a regular Scripter anymore, much less a Premium Scripter!

Good luck!

Massively restructured the core of the merch handling to abstract logic to be re-used for potentially adding manual margin checking based merching or new implementations of osbuddy data based merching
Added a transaction list to the statistics GUI
Changed the script to default to the purchase price, or the market price if in sell-only mode and the script cannot obtain accurate item data
Let me know of any issues asap, a lot was restructured internally

Some user-submitted proggies

unknown.pngunknown.png7ed081658f857ca9850cdb8d1f729e36-png.jpgJDXP9Yp.png

Added the ability to mass apply certain advanced item settings to others. Right click an item in your list, select apply to selected/apply to all and you will be prompted with a list of properties to apply. This will apply all chosen properties of the last selected item to either all selected items or to all items. 

6 minutes ago, jpveiga10 said:

Why dont you implement margin checking like we do it by hand? 

I will be over the summer, I already have most of it designed and some of it written