[100K-1M+/HR] nMercher [Intelligent Grand Exchange Flipper] [Customization] [ABC2] [400B+ Total Profit]

Naton

Some user proggies

Uhw7U5R.png90e44d4ee68e0dc287178b3cd2356128.pngproggy.pngc9066a3b634fe1c8692b0192d27d1f58.png956076c0fbeaf05b26d847ff815d88d4.png

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lowered the prices of the script slightly. This will hopefully encourage more people to try it out. It's tough to price a script like this because one auth could make an experienced mercher using a large cash stack several hundred million gp while inexperienced users with 10m could make only 40-50m  or less throughout the month (depending on runtime, their items, and several other factors - you could easily make way more than this). 

If you purchased the script in the last week at the higher price, I will credit the difference toward any of my scripts you may wish to purchase in the future. There is no easy way to do partial refunds so this will be my solution. For example, if you purchased a single auth at $10, you would have $2 credit to any of my scripts. Simply send me a message and I will create a custom listing for the script that you want to buy listed at $2 cheaper just for you.

I have several features planned for the future. These include tracking long term item statistics via a server which the bots would communicate to for the information, muling, editing item lists while the script is running, and several back-end algorithm improvements.

For the server, I already have the back-end of it mostly complete. Just needs a few bug fixes and one more feature and it will be ready. Then, I have to create a method of communication between the bots and the server.

For muling, I posted a gif of what I've added to the GUI below. I have a lot of the implementation complete but it's not done yet. 

Editing item lists has not been started but I have plans on how I will do it. It seems much easier to implement then it really is because it requires a bit of restructuring.

I don't have any ETA's for these features as I'm busy with school but I do have a week off in the beginning of march that I should be able to get a lot of work done. The price of the script may go back up in the future. I may also add in a two week auth.

SjZZr19.gif

Here's a user proggy (ran it 24/7 from the beta last thursday to this thursday)

943fa60ceb1e9f19735e2a950adc56ae-png.jpg

And here's an account I was running earlier but jagex did another update which shut the script off.

48ed081b90ce137868fdbb4bca64abd7.png

Edited by Naton

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

Added muling and updating item lists while the script is running. Haven't extensively tested muling so let me know asap of any bugs. Think of it as a "beta" stage at the moment. Updates will be live whenever tribot accepts my update request, been pending for 20 mins so far.

using 3rd party API it merchs off current rates, yes? how does it handle holding items & selling crashing items 

== is there a way to import items via copy paste lol :P I have like 50+ lists from a private mercher script, and i'd like to test this one out

cheers

Edited by Nodemaster

NODEMASTER.png

29 minutes ago, Nodemaster said:

using 3rd party API it merchs off current rates, yes? how does it handle holding items & selling crashing items 

== is there a way to import items via copy paste lol :P I have like 50+ lists from a private mercher script, and i'd like to test this one out

cheers

Yes it updates current rates in close to real time. You're able to choose to hold items until the price goes back up, and you also specify the period of time to hold. This is unique for each item. Feel free to check out the GUI (there's a free trial). There's no way to import lists but I've had a lot of people ask for some sort of item importing so I may look at it in the future

Edited by Naton

4 hours ago, frexeg said:

I guess this script doesn't have a huge ban rate?

People have definitely gotten banned, just like any other script. The average ban rate may be lower than other scripts but I'm not sure. I personally ran accounts for very long periods of times without any bans and so have many others, but some have also received bans fairly quick.

Have the trial and it's currently working, just don't really know what items to merch. Where are people finding items? I'm currently doing pvp items, but I feel like that's heavily saturated.

Thanks,

Nick

12 hours ago, afinalblow said:

Are you guys running this without breaks?

I run botting fairly safely. I like to do ~ 2 hours botting then ~3 hour break. I do this 3 times a day for a total of around 6 hours botting with 12 hours of breaks.

9 hours ago, demonowns said:

Have the trial and it's currently working, just don't really know what items to merch. Where are people finding items? I'm currently doing pvp items, but I feel like that's heavily saturated.

Thanks,

Nick

pvp items and skilling items for lower cash stacks work well

I'm finally getting the hang of this. My only question is I just added a bunch of items to the list and the bot keeps saying 

• [15:33:01] [Info] Valid items: 0

not exactly sure why. It's not from the buy limit and it's not because I've run out of cash.

Nick

1 minute ago, demonowns said:

I'm finally getting the hang of this. My only question is I just added a bunch of items to the list and the bot keeps saying 

• [15:33:01] [Info] Valid items: 0

not exactly sure why. It's not from the buy limit and it's not because I've run out of cash.

Nick

Items are generally invalid because either osbuddy doesn't have enough information on the item currently, or it has negative margins at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Naton said:

Items are generally invalid because either osbuddy doesn't have enough information on the item currently, or it has negative margins at the moment.

Ahh ok, good to know. Does it always use osbuddy data? Even if I use runelite?

Thanks,

Nick