• Buying
  • Selling
  • Buying and opening packs
  • Customisable World Hopping
    • World Hopping Delay
    • Customisable waiting when hitting "Too many login attempts"
    • Select your wanted worlds or use a preset
  • Banking
  • Argument support (Use the profile name as the argument)

Requirements

• When first setting up the script, you must be at the shop you plan to buy/sell from.

image.png.6e079eccf9eb2f1d22ebae222041086d.png

View on Repository

Edited by JustJ

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Callistocub1 said:

Dumb question, does this make your character run when energy is available?  

Not a dumb question, and yes, it does

59 minutes ago, JustJ said:

Not a dumb question, and yes, it does

2nd dumb question, not enough randomized actions to be considered ABCL2 or is that a requirement for premium scripts? Never experienced bans on exShopper because I assume it's so few inputs relatively lol 

7 minutes ago, Callistocub1 said:

2nd dumb question, not enough randomized actions to be considered ABCL2 or is that a requirement for premium scripts? Never experienced bans on exShopper because I assume it's so few inputs relatively lol 

I can slap ABC2 in the title - I am fully meeting the requirements. You're right though, since there's so few inputs and not much "Reacting" to things (Like ores being mined, fires lighting ect) only half of ABC2 applies - of which I've fully implemented.

Released version 1.0.1!

Changes:

• [Feature] Added deleting profiles through the GUI
  • [Feature] Added Logging out between world hopping (And so using the logged out worldhopper)

1 hour ago, bellios said:

A little suggestion. Closing the shop window only before logging out. That was the system at ExShooper

I can do that, but it doesn't make any difference really

Edit: Done :)

Edited by JustJ

1 minute ago, bellios said:

Probably a loop and condition problem.

It is available with the purchase of 5, 10 and 50 pieces. if I use either of these options. I can't buy items down to zero.

You mean if there's 10 in the shop, you have the "Stop At Quantity" at 0 and it doesn't buy 10? What does it do instead?

4 minutes ago, bellios said:

example shop with staff in varrock. He has 2 staff of air. I will use the buy 50 option. Will not buy anything. And if he uses the option buy one at a time, he will buy to 0.

Ahh, I see the problem - I didn't think about buy 50/10/5 being used to "buy all" (i.e set the amount in the shop to 0). Thanks for the report

Released version 1.0.3

Changes:

• [Bug] Use larger options to "buy out" shop where appropriate

One more example. The Arrows Store in Varrock. My condition is set to buy to 1475. There are 1515 arrows bronze in the store. But won't buy again. In my opinion, the loop ends the queue too quickly.

Is it possible to get 2 more hours for testing?

Just now, bellios said:

One more example. The Arrows Store in Varrock. My condition is set to buy to 1475. There are 1515 arrows bronze in the store. But won't buy again. In my opinion, the loop ends the queue too quickly.

Is it possible to get 2 more hours for testing?

Does this happen consistantly? The script calculates how much to buy/sell upfront then executes it - this is to massively save on CPU. I imagine in this case the shop restocked while is was happening, or it misclicked (Which happens very occasionally). I'll have a look now to see if there's a nice way I can resolve this without forcing a re-buy/sell of the entire shop.
I recommend using the setting "Enable faster buying/selling" if you don't have that on - it'll be on by default next version.
Sure.

Next day of testing and my observations.

I would change the banking system. I would like to be able to choose a bank. I'm at the Ore Shop at Blast Furnance. Instead of going to the chest, it teleports to the GE Market. At ExShoper, we had the option of choosing a bank. We gave approximate coordinates.

Buys items that take one place in the backpack. When the backpack is full, it should go to the bank. But he change the world. Only later does he go to the bank. The shop still has items to buy.

In banking, there should be no need to choose money. Banking when the backpack is full should be your primary option.

My bot time is over.

Edited by bellios

1 hour ago, bellios said:

Next day of testing and my observations.

I would change the banking system. I would like to be able to choose a bank. I'm at the Ore Shop at Blast Furnance. Instead of going to the chest, it teleports to the GE Market. At ExShoper, we had the option of choosing a bank. We gave approximate coordinates.

Buys items that take one place in the backpack. When the backpack is full, it should go to the bank. But he change the world. Only later does he go to the bank. The shop still has items to buy.

In banking, there should be no need to choose money. Banking when the backpack is full should be your primary option.

My bot time is over.

It'll choose the closest bank automatically - If you don't want it to teleport to somewhere, don't wear teleports. I can look at setting a bank in future, or calculating the closest "round trip" to bank and back to the shop but for now the system of closest bank is fine.

That's a fair point, I'll resolve that.

What do you mean there should be no need to choose money? It does bank when the backpack is full, but it'll also bank when you've run out of money.

Released version 1.0.4
Changes:

• [Bug] Script will now bank before hopping worlds if the inventory is full

6 minutes ago, bellios said:

How do you not complete the entire tab with the bank. An alarm is shown. Something related to the GUI.

You have to complete the fields where selected - for example if you've enabled Banking you have to fill in the "Bank when coins is less than x" and the "Withdraw between x and x coins" fields

11 hours ago, SupimJames said:

Dosent seem to recolonize warrior guild bank? teleports out or runs to falador

Fixed! Sorry about that

Released version 1.0.5
Changes:

• [Bug] Script will now bank at the warriors guild