Just Shopper [AIO] [ABC2]

JustJ

35 minutes ago, Targeted Individual said:

it is world-hopping with the hopping disabled. test it by buying a single item which restocks very fast.

Hi, thanks for the report. This should now be resolved

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/22/2021 at 2:54 PM, Josedva23 said:

Ey there, I was wondering if it was possible to add an option on random hopping that doesn't repeat worlds until has hopped to every world selected, did I explained myself?

As so like a random bag type method. I'll have a think about the best way to implement it - maybe I'll just swap the regular random to it - it's probably better than normal random for this method

12 hours ago, JustJ said:

As so like a random bag type method. I'll have a think about the best way to implement it - maybe I'll just swap the regular random to it - it's probably better than normal random for this method

That would be really helpful, I'd be glad if you let me know when you do it, thanks in advanceĀ 

7 hours ago, Josedva23 said:

That would be really helpful, I'd be glad if you let me know when you do it, thanks in advanceĀ 

Released version 1.0.20
Changes:

• [Feature] "Random" worlds will now check each world once before repeating the same world again

1 hour ago, ranker said:

Do u have a repository link for a trial,Ā  i need to buy sand and soda ash in a port and bank it. Im a ironman

Tribot doesn't allow us to offer free trials anymore unfortunately, but you can purchase a day trial for $1 here:

https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/just-shopper

14 hours ago, Targeted Individual said:

would be nice to be able to remove items and or edit profiles etc. if you want to buy a different amount you have to re-do everything.

On the Item screen there's a Remove button below the Add button - it's not the most intuitive placement though I must admit. Select the item and then click remove

20 hours ago, freshy9000 said:

sorry if youve been asked this but does this script sell items to ge that would make this a dream script. if not is there any plans?

There's not currently unfortunately but it's definitely top of my list for future plans

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, justlivinlife said:

The program isn'tĀ buying stuff from the charter ships properly may I have a refund please?

What's happening? I've just tested it and it's working fine for me.

Feel free to pm me your order number if you want a refund, or assistance on how to use the script

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I plan on purchasing this script and running it on multiple accounts, hopping worlds to sell an item whilst the shops de-stocks.

Would it be possible to define which worlds the bots hop to, so that each bot is not hopping to the same worlds as the others?

On 4/24/2021 at 2:24 PM, BotUbuntu said:

I plan on purchasing this script and running it on multiple accounts, hopping worlds to sell an item whilst the shops de-stocks.

Would it be possible to define which worlds the bots hop to, so that each bot is not hopping to the same worlds as the others?

If you select "Custom worlds" in the gui you can manually select each world you want the bot to hop to.

18 hours ago, Nukem said:

9507c802a771043973b3ea9e881cc55e.gif

Ā 

Script is flawless but I have noticed a pattern, when it banks it brings up choose option cancel menu everytime

I'll have a look at increasing the timeout before it attempts again, thanks for the report

3 hours ago, JustJ said:

If you select "Custom worlds" in the gui you can manually select each world you want the bot to hop to.

Thanks, I've just purchased the script, great GUI!

Suggestion to speed up world hopping, for use with LG - would it be possible to enable ctrl + shft + right arrow key world hopping?

This would prevent the need to close the shop interface and scroll through the world list.

I understand that plugins are advised to be disabled otherwise the bot may crash, so I'm unsure of the feasibility of this.Ā 

On 4/26/2021 at 12:52 PM, BotUbuntu said:

Thanks, I've just purchased the script, great GUI!

Suggestion to speed up world hopping, for use with LG - would it be possible to enable ctrl + shft + right arrow key world hopping?

This would prevent the need to close the shop interface and scroll through the world list.

I understand that plugins are advised to be disabled otherwise the bot may crash, so I'm unsure of the feasibility of this.Ā 

Hi, unfortunately I don't believe I can interact with LG plugins through the tribot client, but it is a good idea

On 4/28/2021 at 10:34 PM, JustJ said:

Hi, unfortunately I don't believe I can interact with LG plugins through the tribot client, but it is a good idea

No worries.

Thanks for the script, I'm going to make good use of it.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KEN CHACON said:

help please the script does not work for me when trying to change world

im having the same problems. bot will now scroll down the bar to find new worlds. all it does is just left click where the next world would beĀ