Just Shopper [AIO] [ABC2]

JustJ

5 hours ago, Nielsenthebest said:

If i give it a Quantity it just starts buggin out for some reason? but yeah with 0 it works fine.

The "Stop At Quantity" is the amount in the shop when it should no longer buy. If you set this to 0, it'll buy out the entire shop. If you set it to 5 for example, it'll buy the items till the shop has 5 in stock. This can be used to only buy the items for cheaper.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Josedva23 said:

Ey there, im having an issue with the script, since I updated tribot and started using tribot 12 the script just trade the npc and then stops, I'd be really happy if u can helpĀ 

Hi! There were a few issues in the latest version of tribot to do with loading the inventory correctly. I believe Fluffee has resolved this this morning so it should be working fine now. Feel free to leave me a message if you're having any further issues.

On 12/1/2020 at 7:23 PM, Dabble said:

Hey @JustJĀ Will this be able to buy and bank soda ash/buckets of sand from Catherby Charters and world hop to league worlds? No trial so im shooting my shot here haha. Need 99 craft for that cape tele

Yup - You can specify the worlds you want the bot to hop to, so you can just enter the leagues worlds into there. Growing giant seaweed is op though if you've got botanist!

• 2 weeks later...

@JustJ

Been trying to set up this bot for 30 minutes still no joy seems very glitchy. I simply want to buy buckets of sand and soda ash from corsair cove it won't bank I don't get it. After a full inventory it will click the ring slot then stop. Now it will try walk north of corsair cove.. Pretty annoying this should be a simple task... To buy and bank when inventory is full?Ā 

Also confused to why it won't use the deposit box

Edited by drhog
New

On 12/16/2020 at 12:14 PM, drhog said:

@JustJ

Been trying to set up this bot for 30 minutes still no joy seems very glitchy. I simply want to buy buckets of sand and soda ash from corsair cove it won't bank I don't get it. After a full inventory it will click the ring slot then stop. Now it will try walk north of corsair cove.. Pretty annoying this should be a simple task... To buy and bank when inventory is full?Ā 

Also confused to why it won't use the deposit box

Sorry, the script doesn't currently support all deposit boxes in the game. What do you mean by "Click the ring slot"? Is it teleporting to a bank and then banking?
The script will choose the closest bank it can access - if you don't want to use teleportation jewlery, unequip it from your character.

Ā 

22 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Can u in anyway buy this with osrs gp?

Sorry, not directly. You can sell the gold and then buy the bot though.

27 minutes ago, JustJ said:

Sorry, the script doesn't currently support all deposit boxes in the game. What do you mean by "Click the ring slot"? Is it teleporting to a bank and then banking?
The script will choose the closest bank it can access - if you don't want to use teleportation jewlery, unequip it from your character.

Ā 

Sorry, not directly. You can sell the gold and then buy the bot though.

I had the ring from lumbridge diaries equipted. Is corsair cove included on this script as it won't work it seems..Ā 

1 hour ago, drhog said:

I had the ring from lumbridge diaries equipted. Is corsair cove included on this script as it won't work it seems..Ā 

It looks like I don't currently support the bank due to the quest requirement. Do you want me to get you a refund?

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, shpongle said:

how do you add the iteam.Ā  it keeps telling me invalid item name

Enter the item's name into the "name" field, and the amount of the item that should be in the shop when you wish to stop buying/selling the item in the other box.

23 hours ago, JustJ said:

Released version 1.0.14
Changes:

• [Feature] Script will now open packs if you buy them

Seems that the script will hover over the trader through the shop menu and stand around doing nothing while thinking about opening packs now.

[19:33:58] [m] - DEBUG: Login
[19:33:58] [m] - DEBUG: Open packs if required
[19:33:59] [JustNodeScript] - ERROR: Node failure
[19:33:59] [m] - DEBUG: Login
[19:33:59] [m] - DEBUG: Open packs if required
[19:34:00] [JustNodeScript] - ERROR: Node failure
Ā 

2 minutes ago, Roberts133 said:

Seems that the script will hover over the trader through the shop menu and stand around doing nothing while thinking about opening packs now.

[19:33:58] [m] - DEBUG: Login
[19:33:58] [m] - DEBUG: Open packs if required
[19:33:59] [JustNodeScript] - ERROR: Node failure
[19:33:59] [m] - DEBUG: Login
[19:33:59] [m] - DEBUG: Open packs if required
[19:34:00] [JustNodeScript] - ERROR: Node failure
Ā 

Hi, sorry about that, I've just uploaded a fix for it - looks like it happened if you started the script with the shop open. My bad for not testing it enough

2 hours ago, JustJ said:

Hi, sorry about that, I've just uploaded a fix for it - looks like it happened if you started the script with the shop open. My bad for not testing it enough

just bought script and set it up but it won't buy anything ? It opens traded and then hops. I entered buying items by name and quanity i wanted and no success

3 minutes ago, ddcjr187 said:

just bought script and set it up but it won't buy anything ? It opens traded and then hops. I entered buying items by name and quanity i wanted and no success

Hi, instead of entering the quanity you want to buy, enter the amount in the shop at which you want to stop buying the item. For example, if you want to buy all the stock in the shop, set it to 0. Sorry this isn't clearer, I'll try and make it more obvious in future updates.

19 hours ago, chubbylad420 said:

Any way you can add coal bag support for Blast Furnace?

Buy Inventory,

Fill Coal Bag,

Buy Inventory before hop.Ā 

Hi, I'll add it to the list of future updates but I have no current plans to add that feature

• 2 weeks later...

hey could you explain me what i need to do in order to buy coal from Ordan the ore seller in Blast Furnace and also banking the coal?

Ā 

i am trying to figure out what the right settingsĀ  are

12 hours ago, DGRS said:

hey could you explain me what i need to do in order to buy coal from Ordan the ore seller in Blast Furnace and also banking the coal?

Ā 

i am trying to figure out what the right settingsĀ  are

Hi, Select "Ordan" with the "Trade" option in the shop tab. Then setup the items tab with the item name "Coal" and Stop At Quantity of 0.
After this, make sure banking is enabled in the banking tab.

I've updated the GUI today with a small explanation of the "Stop at quantity"

• 2 weeks later...