Just Shopper [AIO] [ABC2]

JustJ

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, B100NL said:

Is it possible to buy this script with osrs gp?

Message Dentist or Jamie, the premium scripters. Sometimes they offer tribot credit for GP

• 1 month later...

Hey. Trying to buy gems at the Keldagrim shop and does just fine but when it's time to bank it will walk to Keldagrim bank and will not walk back from the bank, instead just spams the following on the debug and stops the script:

[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Login
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Open packs if required
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Check inventory for required items
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Check we are at the shop
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Walk to the shop
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Check the shop is open
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Open the shop
[12:47:48] [JustNodeScript] - ERROR: Node failure

On 7/27/2023 at 10:57 AM, zkrrrr said:

Hey. Trying to buy gems at the Keldagrim shop and does just fine but when it's time to bank it will walk to Keldagrim bank and will not walk back from the bank, instead just spams the following on the debug and stops the script:

[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Open packs if required
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Check inventory for required items
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Check we are at the shop
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Walk to the shop
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Check the shop is open
[12:47:48] [s] - DEBUG: Open the shop
[12:47:48] [JustNodeScript] - ERROR: Node failure

Mind pm'ing me some screenshots of exactly where you're standing and your GUI setup etc?

• 2 weeks later...

Cannot figure out how to get this script started, wont find chaos rune packs, shows a bunch of random options when trying to select the shop like talk to, trade etc... can you share a guide on how to set this up?

On 8/12/2023 at 5:11 PM, zoefey said:

Cannot figure out how to get this script started, wont find chaos rune packs, shows a bunch of random options when trying to select the shop like talk to, trade etc... can you share a guide on how to set this up?

Feel free to PM me your setup and I'll show you what you're missing. You need to pick which NPC/option opens to shop. It's done this way to be generic across all types of shops across the game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey JustJ,

I'm attempting to buy Steel Nails at the Lumberyard in Varrock. I walked my dude to the Lumberyard and stood in front of the guy. I started the script and selected trade on the NPC and told it what I wanted to buy. When I hit start, instead of it clicking on the guy, it clicks on the ladder behind him as if it's trying to climb it. I've tried to just set it up to talk to the NPC but still it clicks the ladder. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug with the script. I purchased the script to give it a go, so it could totally be my doing.  Here is a screenshot to reference the ladder, I circled the ladder that the script keeps trying to click on.

Thanks,

Jacob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I just bought your shop script. It seems there are a TON of errors beginning with it wont download into the cache for the prices. I manually grabbed it then it ran a huge error.Let me know where youd like it posted. Thanks! Ill have to request refund it I cant get this operating correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

hey man, not sure what the issue is... doesn't show areason why, but it keeps stopping randomly. Twice now, first time after about 5min and then second time after about 10min... used to never have issues

@JustJ

Hey, how's this work with stop conditions?

I can't seem to identify a way to get it to stop after purchasing a certain amount.

When I specified a value for 'Stop At Quantity', such as 20,000 - it refused to buy anything. After setting it to 0, it seemed happy to keep purchasing.

But now I have the issue of not knowing how to get it to stop. I attempted a really rough solution of only leaving enough coins in my bank for it to only have enough for the pre-calculated amount, but it's certainly not ideal.

Is there a setting I'm missing/misunderstanding? Cheers :^)

On 3/18/2024 at 2:16 AM, MinzTKO said:

Hey, how's this work with stop conditions?

I can't seem to identify a way to get it to stop after purchasing a certain amount.

When I specified a value for 'Stop At Quantity', such as 20,000 - it refused to buy anything. After setting it to 0, it seemed happy to keep purchasing.

But now I have the issue of not knowing how to get it to stop. I attempted a really rough solution of only leaving enough coins in my bank for it to only have enough for the pre-calculated amount, but it's certainly not ideal.

Is there a setting I'm missing/misunderstanding? Cheers :^)

The "Stop At Quantity" is a way of only buying the shop down to x amount. For example, if you only want to buy the first 50 out of 100 coal in the shop because it's too expensive otherwise. Sorry -  this really couldn't have a better name.

There isn't currently a feature for this but I'll look into it. Would you want it to buy until there's a certain number in your bank? Or buy until you've bought that many items in a session?

On 3/16/2024 at 12:00 PM, Deez~N0ots said:

hey man, not sure what the issue is... doesn't show areason why, but it keeps stopping randomly. Twice now, first time after about 5min and then second time after about 10min... used to never have issues

@JustJ

Have you got any logs? Would be great if you send me the logs zip after this happens as I can't reproduce it

Ooh I also noticed it counts deposits in the bank towards the total buy/sell value. So it double reports the total amount purchased.

I'll message you the recording 🙂

On 4/9/2024 at 12:00 AM, ace_001 said:

Script is ending after first full inventory of purchase despite banking being on. Using the same preset that has worked for days until today. @JustJ

Let me know if this is still happening. I haven't updated the script so hopefully it was just a short client bug. Send me a pm with your preset if you don't mind