Just Shopper [AIO] [ABC2]

JustJ

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/19/2021 at 4:13 PM, swagdy said:

How did it look? Difficult to add? 

It shouldn't be bad at all but I'm a bit busy over Christmas. I'll be able to add it in the new year

On 12/20/2021 at 12:58 AM, qwerty said:

No luck fixing charter ships yet?  Used this script for other things but no luck with charters

What issue are you having with charter ships? I know other people have used the script for it

On 12/24/2021 at 3:37 AM, JustJ said:

It shouldn't be bad at all but I'm a bit busy over Christmas. I'll be able to add it in the new year

What issue are you having with charter ships? I know other people have used the script for it

I have the script working now. Thank you :)

• 1 month later...

@JustJBought this and everything works properly.

Suggestion: I'm using openRS and it has a feature where you can shift click buy 50 under Menu entity swapper. Could you implement this in the bot so it holds shift and left clicks to buy 50 rather than right clicking to buy 50.

17 hours ago, dayzsa said:

@JustJBought this and everything works properly.

Suggestion: I'm using openRS and it has a feature where you can shift click buy 50 under Menu entity swapper. Could you implement this in the bot so it holds shift and left clicks to buy 50 rather than right clicking to buy 50.

Sorry - I'm not likely to implement features that require using LG with a specific client and plugins to use.
I think though if you have a openosrs plugin that *always* swaps the entries, it'll work

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@JustJ brother...you havent updated the shop buyer in forever....its like u have it purposly like this so accounts get wacked. ADD SUPPORT for ring of wealth withdraw and teleport on full inventory....this is ridiculous that it doesnt even support this... it will tele an bank at ge but WILL NOT withdraw a new one when a ring runs out of charges.... its been like this forever please fix it. Aswell as add stamina potion support... you would make 10x the money selling this script if u would just freaking update it to brain logic...

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 8:19 PM, bigballinboss said:

@JustJ brother...you havent updated the shop buyer in forever....its like u have it purposly like this so accounts get wacked. ADD SUPPORT for ring of wealth withdraw and teleport on full inventory....this is ridiculous that it doesnt even support this... it will tele an bank at ge but WILL NOT withdraw a new one when a ring runs out of charges.... its been like this forever please fix it. Aswell as add stamina potion support... you would make 10x the money selling this script if u would just freaking update it to brain logic...

Ask nicely?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/25/2022 at 2:14 AM, Boonayy said:

Hi @JustJ

Are you able to remove the speed running worlds from the world hop? Or should I just manually add 50 worlds?

is this script still updated I.e should I be safe using it?

This.  Would be alot smoother if speed running worlds were removed from the worldhopping list.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 11:54 PM, Phenoms said:

This.  Would be alot smoother if speed running worlds were removed from the worldhopping list.

This has been done

• 4 weeks later...
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • java.base/java.util.Arrays.stream(Arrays.java:5614)
  • scripts.justj.api.utils.shop.q.H(ShopInteraction.java:112)
  • scripts.justj.api.utils.t.H(Waiting.java:55)
  • scripts.justj.api.utils.t.H(Waiting.java:42)
  • org.tribot.api.Timing.waitCondition(rq:204)
  • scripts.justj.api.utils.t.H(Waiting.java:40)
  • scripts.justj.api.utils.t.H(Waiting.java:36)
  • scripts.justj.handlers.t.F(ShoppingHandler.java:88)
  • scripts.justj.api.fluent_behavior_tree.e.H(BehaviorTreeBuilder.java:17)
  • scripts.justj.api.fluent_behavior_tree.h.h.H(ActionNode.java:25)
  • scripts.justj.api.fluent_behavior_tree.h.t.H(SequenceNode.java:32)
  • scripts.justj.api.JustNodeScript.run(JustNodeScript.java:27)
  • scripts.justj.JustShopper.run(JustShopper.java:83)
  • obf.qD.Ld(tg:775)
  • java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

Ran the script for an hour and had this error and the script stopped.

Also a lot of the time the script randomly stops and it doesn't give an error.  I think when the logout limit is hit even though I told the bot not to stop the script.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 4:58 PM, stormcutter said:
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • java.base/java.util.Arrays.stream(Arrays.java:5614)
  • scripts.justj.api.utils.shop.q.H(ShopInteraction.java:112)
  • scripts.justj.api.utils.t.H(Waiting.java:42)
  • org.tribot.api.Timing.waitCondition(rq:204)
  • scripts.justj.api.utils.t.H(Waiting.java:40)
  • scripts.justj.api.utils.t.H(Waiting.java:36)
  • scripts.justj.handlers.t.F(ShoppingHandler.java:88)
  • scripts.justj.api.fluent_behavior_tree.e.H(BehaviorTreeBuilder.java:17)
  • scripts.justj.api.fluent_behavior_tree.h.h.H(ActionNode.java:25)
  • scripts.justj.api.fluent_behavior_tree.h.t.H(SequenceNode.java:32)
  • scripts.justj.api.JustNodeScript.run(JustNodeScript.java:27)
  • scripts.justj.JustShopper.run(JustShopper.java:83)
  • obf.qD.Ld(tg:775)
  • java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

Ran the script for an hour and had this error and the script stopped.

Also a lot of the time the script randomly stops and it doesn't give an error.  I think when the logout limit is hit even though I told the bot not to stop the script.

The above should be fixed now. Next time the "random stop" happens, create a debug zip from the tribot settings and send it over.

On 4/28/2023 at 9:37 PM, zdogg said:

This script deosn't support banking the inner city of Tzhaar/Mor Ul Rek city which has gem stock. @JustJ

What about it isn't supported?

On 5/2/2023 at 5:33 AM, dantheman9 said:

Hey does this support buying grapes from Culinaromancer's Chest?

Yup

having issues with "too many login attempts" and script automatically stopping. I tried using the setting of waiting a few minutes after it hits too many log in attempts, but it stops on the initial screen (where it says, download jagex launcher or back). I think since that is a newer screen, the script maybe needs updating to recognize that, hit back and then log in. Because once you manually click on back, it brings you to login/pass, then the script will log you back in. Seems to get stuck on that initial screen.

Also, wasnt so bad with the login attempts until now, can only get a few hours before that happens, seems like before I never had that issue

On 5/9/2023 at 10:13 AM, Deez~N0ots said:

having issues with "too many login attempts" and script automatically stopping. I tried using the setting of waiting a few minutes after it hits too many log in attempts, but it stops on the initial screen (where it says, download jagex launcher or back). I think since that is a newer screen, the script maybe needs updating to recognize that, hit back and then log in. Because once you manually click on back, it brings you to login/pass, then the script will log you back in. Seems to get stuck on that initial screen.

Also, wasnt so bad with the login attempts until now, can only get a few hours before that happens, seems like before I never had that issue

Hmn, I wonder if they've updated it. So how it roughly works is that you build up login attempts which reset over time, so you can get more in the first ~hour or two than later than that. They might have clamped down on the refresh amount recently - until I get more reports I don't actually know

I think before it took you just back to login, now it brings up another screen…. Either “download jagex launcher” or “go back.” Long as it hits “go back,” it’ll go back to login screen and should run fine again. It just seems to get caught up on that screen, I assume that’s a more recent update.. if you could just make it hit “go back” and re-log in, it’ll be good to go. Ran it today for long while, haven’t had any log in issues, yet, so who knows… seems some days are worse than others

On 5/12/2023 at 2:38 AM, Deez~N0ots said:

I think before it took you just back to login, now it brings up another screen…. Either “download jagex launcher” or “go back.” Long as it hits “go back,” it’ll go back to login screen and should run fine again. It just seems to get caught up on that screen, I assume that’s a more recent update.. if you could just make it hit “go back” and re-log in, it’ll be good to go. Ran it today for long while, haven’t had any log in issues, yet, so who knows… seems some days are worse than others

image.png.d7ec8e8fa82e94004a1ee77b1dc61ebe.png

Should be good after this

• 1 month later...