BEG House Planks [500k-1m/h] [Muling] [Restocking]

Beg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added option to select a random world.
Added option to select a random bank.
Added option to select the most profitable plank. Updates when restocking or muling.

Added support for my automated mule https://community.tribot.org/topic/83715-beg-mule-free/
Added muling intervals, muling schedules and muling after a certain profit.
Added option to sell planks before muling.

Added option to cancel offers if g.e. is full when restocking or muling.
Added g.e. limit detection.
Changed behaviour when not enough money to buy required supplies. Now it attempts to buy as many as possible instead of ending script.
When g.e. limit detected on logs and it's doing the most profitable plank, it now attempts to select the second most profitable plank to avoid g.e. limits.

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Tw3i1SI.png                    8pu0Oa3.png?1

Supplies withdraw from bank now take into account the total supplies amount, calculating how many trips it can do and withdrawing only the necessary supplies.
Restocking now takes into account supplies on bank and inventory to avoid over buying supplies.
Restocking now takes into account the cost of making planks to avoid running out of money.

Added option to buy multiple rings of wealth.
Updated to not buy supplies on restock when bank contains certain %. Default is 100% meaning it always buys when restocking. Unless it hasnt used any supply since last restock.
Updated how g.e. prices are handled. Now theres multiple options to choose from. You can set different price setups for restocking and when muling.
image.png.ca7dd314450b1f53f601945edb6b3000.png

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

3 hours ago, buji said:

Bought script , tried to start it just says downloading script . restarted tribot but doesnt load up

Hey. Does paint show up? Something similar to this:
image.png.6d940ceb3133afc19486302edf6281d3.png

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

when it gets to house it tries to walk off the map, I have it setup like you do in the optimal settings.

I have noticed it is caused by the script turning build mode on

Edited by bludlu5t

output.php?username=bludlu5t

I have a problem, I paid the script and the standard vip (6.50usd) thinking that it would work fine but I can only run it on a single pc and it won't let me run any more script, it says to run the maximum number of scripts, and now pay the vip extended (10usd) and I still get the same ...

Just now, herick20 said:

I have a problem, I paid the script and the standard vip (6.50usd) thinking that it would work fine but I can only run it on a single pc and it won't let me run any more script, it says to run the maximum number of scripts, and now pay the vip extended (10usd) and I still get the same ...

The script is $5 PER INSTANCE

Vip allows you to run more than once instance at a time but you have to own more than once instance at a time. When you bought the script you bought 1 copy aka 1 instance. So you can run 1 bot at a time unless you buy more instances

12 hours ago, bludlu5t said:

when it gets to house it tries to walk off the map, I have it setup like you do in the optimal settings.

I have noticed it is caused by the script turning build mode on

Hey, do you have moneybag option on? It turns build mode on only when depositing money on moneybag, since its the easiest way to move around poh.

2 hours ago, herick20 said:

2 hours ago, bludlu5t said:

The script is $5 PER INSTANCE

Vip allows you to run more than once instance at a time but you have to own more than once instance at a time. When you bought the script you bought 1 copy aka 1 instance. So you can run 1 bot at a time unless you buy more instances

It is as bludlu5t said, although the current price per instance is $3.99

Script can now buy a staff on g.e. if needed.

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

4 hours ago, Beg said:

Hey, do you have moneybag option on? It turns build mode on only when depositing money on moneybag, since its the easiest way to move around poh.

Yes thats while using the moneybag, thats the message in the gui next to the character name when it tries going off the map

Edited by bludlu5t

11 hours ago, bludlu5t said:

Yes thats while using the moneybag, thats the message in the gui next to the character name when it tries going off the map

Do you have moneybag close to your portal?

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

14 hours ago, Beg said:

Do you have moneybag close to your portal?

I have tried both with it close and with it far away like in your photo but it does it either way. Script works fine without moneybag on though.

12 hours ago, bludlu5t said:

I have tried both with it close and with it far away like in your photo but it does it either way. Script works fine without moneybag on though.

I can't reproduce it, are you able to send a gif to my private messages?

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

5 hours ago, Beg said:

I can't reproduce it, are you able to send a gif to my private messages?

Done

Side note, every account I've used this script with gets locked due to suspecting it has been hacked. (I didnt train the magic I just bought accounts for cheap)

I am able to change the password via email afterwards but it happens every 30 minutes to an hour of use which is really frustrating. It only happens with this script so Im not quite sure whats happening. Have tried accounts only using my home IP and account using SOCKS5 proxies but it happens either way. 

Going to hand train an account myself and see what happens. 

Edited by bludlu5t

31 minutes ago, bludlu5t said:

very account I've used this script with gets locked due to suspecting it has been hacked.

Not sure tbh, never heard of a script getting accounts locked because of hacking

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 2 weeks later...

Maximum wait time for offers to complete is now seconds instead of minutes.

Added signatures, you can get your own here:
https://begosrs.github.io/tribot/scripts/poh-planks/ranking
and then click your name to generate a signature.

Added a panel on gui with stats settings:
image.png.41f9cc58425da32b01d65f4856f7c7cc.png

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

All i have to say is fantastic script. Took me ~2hours to make an acc with 40 magic and 50 construction + waterfall q.

beautiful.  this the best bot script ive used period.  Goes great along with Free muling script. 

A+ 100% Bravo..

. I even Pm'ed the script maker about some bug and he fixed it the next day, what else can i say. good shit 

BEG Planks bot + BEG Mule all the way

uZ4XMvR.png

There's a 13-hour proggie:DI gave up waiting for the script to break down & turned it off myself lol.

qC9o6oP.png

Wtf is this real? ._. i guess that means i have a staking problem fr...

pTo6EBh.png

Edited by mang0at

22 hours ago, mang0at said:

All i have to say is fantastic script. Took me ~2hours to make an acc with 40 magic and 50 construction + waterfall q.

beautiful.  this the best bot script ive used period.  Goes great along with Free muling script. 

A+ 100% Bravo..

. I even Pm'ed the script maker about some bug and he fixed it the next day, what else can i say. good shit 

BEG Planks bot + BEG Mule all the way

uZ4XMvR.png

There's a 13-hour proggie:DI gave up waiting for the script to break down & turned it off myself lol.

qC9o6oP.png

Wtf is this real? ._. i guess that means i have a staking problem fr...

pTo6EBh.png

very nice omg : O how long are u running each acc daily X D?
Staking is a bigger problem than abusing crack L0L

On 6/18/2021 at 6:33 PM, The Timmy said:

very nice omg : O how long are u running each acc daily X D?
Staking is a bigger problem than abusing crack L0L

Well i just run them nonstop usually... I plan on it getting banned or so im not too worried about that part so i run it hard!

If i can i run it 24/7 But i stop it for some reasons like lag or i stake all the gold and the accounts broke then i justlogout.

One planker got banned *but i was using other scripts beforehand,

On a good note tho, Planker Bot got banned while the Muling account did not get banned. Happy botting! cheers. 

Profit calculator is now more accurate. Its now done incrementally every trip instead of being based on total planks * current profit per plank.

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Hello BEG.

bought today script, and its going very well, except one bug..when it going for about more than 1 hours its going to stop with almost always 1 reason "Unable to find a valid executable for more than 5 minutes".

Dont know how to resolve that problem.

• Beg changed the title to BEG House Planks [500k-1m/h] [Muling] [Restocking]