BEG House Planks [500k-1m/h] [Muling] [Restocking]

Beg

2 hours ago, Dearmor said:

Hello BEG.

bought today script, and its going very well, except one bug..when it going for about more than 1 hours its going to stop with almost always 1 reason "Unable to find a valid executable for more than 5 minutes".

Dont know how to resolve that problem.

Did you enable printscreens? Can you send me through pm? If so, should be at .tribot/beg/beg poh planks/screenshots

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Tw3i1SI.png                    8pu0Oa3.png?1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a good result with 1 accont in particular it lasted the whole bond ;] ! 

No breaks were used n suicided/botted as much as i felt like doing. If i could have ran it for 200 hours straight i would have But sometimes a glitch or dc or update etc, i must turn script off

1) I baby sit this acc , was the first one i used to test script out , No accounting for the very first acc i used it got banned but i was on manyscripts at the time so its not really counting.

2) I checked every few hours to make sure it wasnt stuck/clicking things it wasnt supppoed to :example: withdrawing and depositing the same items for hours

3) I only used Planks script, phials 1-50 contruction script(free script), Also i used this acc a little bit with your Mule script before the Previous acc i had got banned, i changed the mule into a planker . So basicaly this acc was Muling w/ an account that got banned, then i didnt wanna waste bond so now i have f2p mule n turned this acc with some bond left into planker that was originaly planned just 2 be mule. now it make 75magic! :D 

4) 80% of the time this acc was ran Solo on my IP address. I introduced it into my botfarm for the last 1-2 days of bond. 

5) 1 of my accounts within the botfarm got banned. That account got stuck in bank for 8~10 hours Clicking items in the bank while i sleeping, Meanwhile another account ran 19 hours flawlessly and is unbanned. so yeah two scripts ran for 20 hours, one made 10mil, one made 2mil then got banned a few hours later bcz it just stuck itself in the bank.

6)  my other accounts are not banned. I think it is A success if 1 account is banned but not all Ur Farm is chainbanned. Especialy if the reason for banning being a malfuction on script *i noticed script will Bug out If the server/computer i am running on is using too much resources thus lagging the script - It gets me thinking *i can just think opinion = Maybe 1 script flagged Automatic System bcz jagex can see its do the same misclicking for 6 hours ~ while the other script which running finely is not Flagging jagex system ~ so thats how my Bot farm is still safe yet ? Perhaps a manual Jagex mod review they will notice and ban All accounts - It must be Too much for them to review every single instance of botting they have Rely on the bot flagging system. 

7) My mules are not banned. 

So to conclude: script is sexy, Make sure ur not running script with lag or its prone to breaks.  <-- I do not blame the script if its Due to my computer or system lag. This script is very succesful as I could run 1 account basically 24/7 and its unbanned. Definatly Return of investment by alot ~:)! 

edit: just to point out a few Glitches/bugs that i keep happening..

1. Breaks down @ the g.e when i go for a restock

2. Breaks down @ the bank, Putting the same items back n forth inventory and bank

3. Runs thru Lumby gy / River , back n forth , until i fix it.

Best of luck botting everyone~!

Good results:  19+hour Proggies , 1 unbanned acc to 75 magic lasted Whole bond!

5~6k planks per hour on a good Comp/no laggy 

A few days 800k~1.2m hour! yes thats right, More than 1m an hour! 

I am generally suiciding bots with 0 breaks / No break manager. 

zSVL1GT.png

Hopefully the majority of my accounts remain unbanned or last a good while,

Currently im testing out 20~30% Paint delay & Mule script 100% paint delay.

It seems  making  not Over-using your system is essential to keeping the script flawless ,

as this is the first time ive been able to keep 3 scripts running for 2~5hours+ 

sewBGzW.png

So, Make damn sure your not using Too many resources/scripts or ur shit will Misclick or cause an error within the script that will likely get your

account banned if its not shutoff and keeps withdrawing items from the bank fr hours!

I was being a bit greedy Running 4-5 scripts @ 99% cpu capacity. 

Use paint delay, graphics off, etc, Even if its sacrifcing a bit of GP/hour to do so.

as you can see above its only making 3k planks an hour but dont let that fool you because

if your computer is in Tip-Top shape, the script can easily pull 5k-6k planks/hour,

which would be twice the gp/hour..

I have the script mule at 1mil profit and asking for 700k , Script will restock its own supply,

Also i have it set with It chooses the logs based on profit as oak logs crashed a bunch.

^bazicaly what im saying is its doing a lot of restocking, muling, etc.. if u just have a big stack of logs 

and 5m cashstack It will Just make planks whic probaly constantly 5k~6k+ planks..yes i tested this ^^

Pretty sure even with 1m muling and 700k cashstack setting with a Good computer system its still pulling 5k+hour. 

Currently the VPS im using can barely handle 4 tribots, 3 script 1 mule. 

Running w/ 20~30% paint delay on the bots & 100% paint delay on the mule. 

Graphics off, User input off, Minimized, all that good stuff. 

LLFHiS2.png

This result from the Beg mule was basicaly just from 1 account running good .

hopefully with 3 accounts running decently i can make a bit more than 1m/hour! 

raqf3Hq.png

Edited by mang0at

• 2 weeks later...

Script is working great for me, have had very few issues. One minor issue I've encountered is that if you give a bot more logs than it can turn into planks with the GP it has banked then eventually it will run out of cash and stop the script. Is it possible to add the option to sell planks not just to restock but to get GP for sawmill runs? In other words, imagine a scenario where the bot has 2k logs, 2k planks, and 0 gp -- it won't be able to continue running because it cannot send the servant to the sawmill and it currently will not sell the planks to get the required GP.

Other than that the only issue I've had is the bot stopping when it hits the GE limit. Although, I noticed that you mentioned setting the profile to most profitable instead of a specific log should fix this. In that case, will it switch back to the most profitable when the GE limit renews? Also, I'm sure this could be circumvented by having the mule give the bot more logs but in that case I am running into the aforementioned problem with the bot running out of GP. I'm sure there's a way around this with the right log / gp mule parameters but I've yet to elucidate it.

Great script though, thanks.

22 hours ago, Zodijackyll said:

it won't be able to continue running because it cannot send the servant to the sawmill and it currently will not sell the planks to get the required GP.

Doesn't it behave like that now? I can test it later, but make sure you enabled restock and sell planks setting is on

22 hours ago, Zodijackyll said:

Although, I noticed that you mentioned setting the profile to most profitable instead of a specific log should fix this. In that case, will it switch back to the most profitable when the GE limit renews?

When restocking/muling, it always checks the most profitable plank excluding ones at ge limit

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Hey @Beg, I just bought your script and have been experiencing an issue:

There are some dialogues and actions that are delayed to the point where planks/hr are heavily affected.

- When the bot goes to the house and calls the servant

- Multiple times during dialogue with the servant

When the delay occurs, it gives an error but ends up working anyways after 5-6 seconds. For example, it gives the error: "Failed to execute calling servant" but will end up calling him after a delay.

This seems to be the only problem I'm experiencing and would be great if you could help me understand what the issue is.

Thanks

Bug 1: In restocking ,bot stands in ge opens and closes ge in loop non stop. (bot have done that for 6hours straight) There is not failsafe if stuck,at any point. Please fix it. Have sent gif to pm.

Bug 2: When restocking probably. Account runs to lumbridge castle when second floor reached it teleports back to lumbridge.and continues running again to second floor ,then teleports again. Done that in loop for +5hours. Have sent gif to pm.

On 7/4/2021 at 12:34 PM, Beg said:

Doesn't it behave like that now? I can test it later, but make sure you enabled restock and sell planks setting is on

When restocking/muling, it always checks the most profitable plank excluding ones at ge limit

Not sure but I can say that once I switched the mode from always mahogany to "Most profitable" it fixed all of my issues and the bot can run for >20 hours non-stop.

All of my accounts have gotten banned using this script but generally they make it from 43 -> 70 magic or so. They pay for themselves about 3-5x over on average. My process was to bot 8-43 magic using nMagic splashing and then use the free construction script for 1-50 construction. Takes about 2 hours to setup the account for planking and ~1m or so GP + a bond. Around 350k gp/hr per bot keeping only a 1m cash stack. You can do more planks per hour if you have a bigger cash stack, as it reduces the amount of GE trips to sell planks, but this increases the amount of GP you will lose when the account inevitably gets banned.

On 7/9/2021 at 3:08 PM, Zodijackyll said:

Not sure but I can say that once I switched the mode from always mahogany to "Most profitable" it fixed all of my issues and the bot can run for >20 hours non-stop.

All of my accounts have gotten banned using this script but generally they make it from 43 -> 70 magic or so. They pay for themselves about 3-5x over on average. My process was to bot 8-43 magic using nMagic splashing and then use the free construction script for 1-50 construction. Takes about 2 hours to setup the account for planking and ~1m or so GP + a bond. Around 350k gp/hr per bot keeping only a 1m cash stack. You can do more planks per hour if you have a bigger cash stack, as it reduces the amount of GE trips to sell planks, but this increases the amount of GP you will lose when the account inevitably gets banned.

Yeah, but sometimes mine are living to get 80+ magic. sometimes just 12h, maybe linked by mule or maybe just got reported by ppl at pvp banks, maybe

btw, you guys tried the execution mode in realistic?  : o maybe it helps with bans? or meh

4 hours ago, The Timmy said:

Yeah, but sometimes mine are living to get 80+ magic. sometimes just 12h, maybe linked by mule or maybe just got reported by ppl at pvp banks, maybe

btw, you guys tried the execution mode in realistic?  : o maybe it helps with bans? or meh

Try using realistic. its not that fast.Tryed few times efficient mode. it looks way way too fast to be safe enough to bot for longer periods. efficient is okay if you bot like 3-4hours a day.but not +12h/day

• 2 weeks later...

Hey beg, i need help with one thing...

Yesterday i bought from you 5 scripts BEG poh planks. Half of them i cant use. The reason is: i have used all the time proxys (on every 1 acc - 1 proxy).

When i started your script, it going good, but passed about 15-30 minutes, my accs going "locked due to they can be stolen" and that shit happend only on your scripts. I just tired to again switch passwords on accs, cause my accs was created by myself. In the same i using Natons scripts, and that shit didnt even happend on them scripts...

So i need a help. I thought maybe its locked my accs because of low cmbt lvl, but 50 str and 30-40 att and def on those accs isnt so low

Theres can be some glitch in your script? That alarming to jagex servers like "lock those accs they are stolen"

Edited by Dearmor
The scripts did not worked, support team will not make refund for scripts that not working. Refund policy is fake. Thanks...

On 7/24/2021 at 6:03 AM, Dearmor said:

Hey beg, i need help with one thing...

Yesterday i bought from you 5 scripts BEG poh planks. Half of them i cant use. The reason is: i have used all the time proxys (on every 1 acc - 1 proxy).

When i started your script, it going good, but passed about 15-30 minutes, my accs going "locked due to they can be stolen" and that shit happend only on your scripts. I just tired to again switch passwords on accs, cause my accs was created by myself. In the same i using Natons scripts, and that shit didnt even happend on them scripts...

So i need a help. I thought maybe its locked my accs because of low cmbt lvl, but 50 str and 30-40 att and def on those accs isnt so low

Theres can be some glitch in your script? That alarming to jagex servers like "lock those accs they are stolen"

Sire, the stolen thing is never script's fault, its a IP problem, does not matter if u created these yourself tbh, i used to make some myself for my bot farm, and made em in the same proxxy i was going to bot, and used to get that problem, its about the whole creation process, even when registering the acc on rs website, so its not about combat or things like that, i bot weekly a lot of beg plankers without that problem : p just check your tut and proxxy supplier, tihngs like that are not script's fault

18 minutes ago, The Timmy said:

Sire, the stolen thing is never script's fault, its a IP problem, does not matter if u created these yourself tbh, i used to make some myself for my bot farm, and made em in the same proxxy i was going to bot, and used to get that problem, its about the whole creation process, even when registering the acc on rs website, so its not about combat or things like that, i bot weekly a lot of beg plankers without that problem : p just check your tut and proxxy supplier, tihngs like that are not script's fault

The problem is in script, cause others scripts working with the same proxxys perfectly without that shit. I tried to change my proxxys from working 1 acc to other, and the problem is still. Its like 1 acc can work on 5 proxxys or on home ip perfectly, while others cant even work getting the same problems of locking accs, and only that shit happends with Begs scripts. So i say again, problem is in script, like it giving alarm to Jagex servers to lock accs. So from 5 scripts what i bought, working only one, on 1 acc..its like almost a price on zulrah slayer from Worthy 😅 15 bucks for 1 working acc on that script, lol

any way to make the chat with butler go a bit faster?

On 7/7/2021 at 1:32 AM, The Deadly Koala said:

Hey @Beg, I just bought your script and have been experiencing an issue:

There are some dialogues and actions that are delayed to the point where planks/hr are heavily affected.

- When the bot goes to the house and calls the servant

- Multiple times during dialogue with the servant

When the delay occurs, it gives an error but ends up working anyways after 5-6 seconds. For example, it gives the error: "Failed to execute calling servant" but will end up calling him after a delay.

This seems to be the only problem I'm experiencing and would be great if you could help me understand what the issue is.

Thanks

did you get a fix for this?

On 7/31/2021 at 5:05 PM, Dearmor said:

The problem is in script, cause others scripts working with the same proxxys perfectly without that shit. I tried to change my proxxys from working 1 acc to other, and the problem is still. Its like 1 acc can work on 5 proxxys or on home ip perfectly, while others cant even work getting the same problems of locking accs, and only that shit happends with Begs scripts. So i say again, problem is in script, like it giving alarm to Jagex servers to lock accs. So from 5 scripts what i bought, working only one, on 1 acc..its like almost a price on zulrah slayer from Worthy 😅 15 bucks for 1 working acc on that script, lol

Sorry for late answer, have not been checking forums >.< its all the creation, i use it on 30+ accounts : p never in my life had a problem with stolen thing, i had it with another scripts , but fixed it changing my Tutorial accs dealer, or making em being extra cautious

On 8/2/2021 at 9:12 PM, ahmadht112233 said:

i keep teleporting to lumbridge teleport spot then going to the castle bank and then teleporting back to lumbridge

Fixed

On 8/7/2021 at 6:45 PM, Le1Tap said:

did you get a fix for this?

It should be fixed yeah. It happened on slow connections

Fixed some bugs:
- Muling the wrong amount of coins
- Unselect unwanted magic spell
- Sometimes moving to g.e. on a pvp world
- Script speed was always 100%. Now it should be as it is on settings

Improved GUI by replacing number text fields by spinners

Script now hides attack options and disables auto retaliate.

Restocking will no longer be attempted when out of money and no planks to sell.
Instead it falls back to muling if you set it up to recieve coins.
Or else the script must end.

Offers price are now accurately increased/decreased after aborting offers due to timeout:

• Current known price -> -+5%
  • 1x 5% -> 2x 5%
  • 2x 5% -> 3x 5%
  • Random 5% -> Instantly complete
  • Instantly complete -> Instantly complete

Restock will no longer leave uncollected sell offers on g.e. when there is nothing to buy.

Restocking with 'Current known price' option will now use the exact known runelite price instead of trying to apply price adjustments.

Out of ring of wealth charges could happen when going to g.e. to sell planks during muling. Because rings are not replaced during muling.
Restock will now keep varrock teleport tabs on bank to be used when no rings of wealth are available. To disable this, set a value of 0 on GUI -> restock -> amount of varrock teleport tabs.

Script will now use teleport to lumbridge if no varrock teleport is found when restocking from camelot.
This is to prevent walking through white wolf mountain and die to wolves.

Option to not sell items before muling now works as intended.

Muling will now fail when attempting to trade a members only item in a free to play world, instead of getting stuck.

Added an option to withdraw a teleport (runes, tablet, jewellery) before muling which can allow bots to meet mules quicker. Let me know if you want more teleports added. Available teleports for now:

• Varrock
  • Lumbridge
  • Camelot
  • Ardougne
  • Ferox enclave
  • Castle wars
  • Barbarian outpost
  • Wintertodt camp

Rings of wealth and Rings of wealth(5) are not longer given to the mule.

Fixed lumbridge top bank detection which was resulting in a loop between going to castle top floor and teleporting to lumbridge.

Scheduled muling no longer starts when the script is paused. Instead it gets in a pending state waiting for the script to be unpaused.

Stats are now tracked for all users with spaces in it.

Most profit plank calculation is now done only when out of logs, instead of every time restocking logs. This is to avoid accumulating different types of logs on bank.

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Script will now unwield the staff before muling and restocking to look less suspicious.

Fixed a bug related to g.e. sell prices.

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

@BegScript is crashing after a sell order is filled on the GE, the second the offer turns green it crashes.

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "13.2k"
java.base/java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:68)
java.base/java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:652)
java.base/java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:770)
scripts.api.game.grandexchange.grandexchange.GrandExchangeItem.J(GrandExchangeItem.java:61)
java.base/java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:258)
scripts.api.game.grandexchange.grandexchange.h.f(GrandExchangePriceService.java:66)
scripts.api.game.grandexchange.c.h(GrandExchange.java:720)
scripts.framework.restocking.j.p.b(BuySupplies.java:117)
scripts.framework.script.TaskScript.h(TaskScript.java:51)
java.base/java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:258)
scripts.framework.script.TaskScript.h(TaskScript.java:48)
scripts.framework.script.Script.d(Script.java:489)
scripts.framework.script.Script.D(Script.java:292)
scripts.framework.script.Script.run(Script.java:471)
obf.Ae.vC(sl:1115)
java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

1 hour ago, Superfooddude said:

@BegScript is crashing after a sell order is filled on the GE, the second the offer turns green it crashes.

Fixed on v1.166

Fixed an issue when hopping to the first and last worlds.

Restocking rings of wealth now take into account any ring which might be equipped.

All rings of wealth charges are now taken into consideration when calculating the amount to restock.

Getting script ready for v2.0:
Some settings might not load from already saved profiles. Next saved profiles should work as intended.

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

@BegNew error, I'm getting the message "restock earths amount and restock below percentage values are not compatible, please set a higher amount" despite confirming  they are, in fact, compatible. I'm also getting this error when the script doesn't need to restock (bank is full of supplies well outside restock limit). 

16 minutes ago, Superfooddude said:

@BegNew error, I'm getting the message "restock earths amount and restock below percentage values are not compatible, please set a higher amount" despite confirming  they are, in fact, compatible. I'm also getting this error when the script doesn't need to restock (bank is full of supplies well outside restock limit). 

On 8/18/2021 at 11:36 PM, Beg said:

Getting script ready for v2.0:
Some settings might not load from already saved profiles. Next saved profiles should work as intended.

It might be due to that ^
Are you sure your restock amounts are correctly set?
Are you using earth runes?
If so, please send me your saved profile file so i can investigate.

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

1 hour ago, Beg said:

It might be due to that ^
Are you sure your restock amounts are correctly set?
Are you using earth runes?
If so, please send me your saved profile file so i can investigate.

I double checked and the profile was saved as usual, however restarting my Tribot client fixed the issue so I'm assuming it was client related, not script related. My bad. 

Updated to v2.0. Changes include:
- Migration to a more efficient framework, meaning less cpu and ram usage with increased speed.
- Support for non-pvp worlds. Includes castle wars, ferox enclaves, barbarian outpost and wintertodt camp.
- Support for energy potions and ferox portal.
- Ability to eat food when not at max health to lower chances of death.
- Ability to change house location.
- Ability to take screenshots on death for debug purposes.

Some settings might not load from saved profiles of version 1.
Make sure you have g.e. teleports if using ferox bank and restocking. Otherwise it will walk into the wilderness with all coins and planks on inventory. Changing this behaviour as soon as possible.

Fixed a bug where it was drinking too many energy doses.

Fixed jewellery quantity requested to a mule.

Detecting out of supplies is now more reliable.

Muling will now fail if no mules have the requested items. Which causes the script to stop.

Script will now never choose a plank on negative profit with 'most profit' setting. Instead, with restock enable, it sleeps on login screen until a plank with positive profit is available. If restock not available then script ends.

If muling fails for some reason (e.g. no mules available), muling will now be aborted instead of stopping the script. Note this only happens when muling is optional.

Fixed issue getting stuck at falador estate agent.

Muling is now cancelled when no items are exchanged.

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, drsrtuv said:

BEG Poh planks cant work,It always waiting for GUI to load,and It say:unable to oper user interface,fxml file not found,please fix it yea !

Fixed

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• Beg changed the title to BEG House Planks [500k-1m/h] [Muling] [Restocking]