BEG House Planks [500k-1m/h] [Muling] [Restocking]

Beg

BEG House Planks 

purchase.png.fc65110a54c469faebd57fddfbc6ba70.png

https://begtribot.github.io/tribot/scripts/poh-planks

Turns logs into planks at the player-owned house by sending your Demon Butler to the sawmil.
Up to 7k planks/hour and 1.5m gp/hour depending on settings, your connection and prices.
How much to expect:

Features

• Support to all plank types (Regular/Oak/Teak/Mahogany)
  • Support to Castle wars, Ferox enclaves, Wintertodt camp, Barbarian outpost, Lumbridge and Camelot PvP chest banks
  • Automated muling
  • Grand exchange restock
  • Moneybag support
  • Health and energy restore
  • House location change
  • Profit calculator
  • Mouse movement anticipation for higher efficiency
  • Ability to move house location and hire a demon butler
  • Death recovery
  • Anti-pk features such as setting private status to offline, detecting portal miss clicks as quickly as possible and avoid being lured to the risk zones
  • Customizable anti-ban options

Level Requirements

• 50 Construction (58 if using servant's moneybag)
  • 40 Magic (Lumbridge Bank) / 45 Magic (Camelot Bank)

Item Requirements

• Dust battlestaff / Mystic dust staff / Staff of air / Air battlestaff / Mystic air staff
  • Coins
  • Regular / Oak / Teak / Mahogany logs
  • Law runes
  • Earth runes if using Staff of air, Air battlestaff or Mystic air staff

Other Requirements

• Own a player-owned house
  • Have a Demon Butler hired
  • Have a dining room with a bell

Muling

Allows transfering your profits to one of your mules.
Specify how frequent the muling should happen using time intervals, time schedules, or after a certain profit. And how many logs, coins, laws and earths, jewellery and energy potions to request to your mule at the user interface or through script arguments.
Check out my automated mule: https://community.tribot.org/topic/83715-beg-mule-free/

Grand Exchange Restock

Automatically sell planks and buy logs/law runes/earth runes/jewellery/energy potions at the Grand Exchange:

• Activated when out of supplies
  • Supports ring of wealth and varrock teleports
  • Customizable prices and amounts
  • Dynamic pricing based on runelite real-time prices and time waiting for offers to complete
  • Platinum tokens support

Settings

Set low client paint delay (ideally 0) to achieve higher planks/h.
To get the most efficiency, you want the butler to teleport to you right away everytime you call him. Sometimes it can get stuck behind a room's wall.
A house configuration I found out works well is when all rooms are facing north, without any door to the south:

Spoiler

image.png.595d9dd3db1b5dadd164d5c95344b234.png

User Interface

Old-school themed graphical interface which includes all available settings.

b67Blmu.gif

Modes

1. efficient - tries to be as quick as possible, bypassing all antiban features.
  2. realistic - tries to act more like a real player, does actions according to the antiban profile. This is the default.

Profiles

Save and load profile files containing all script settings in JSON format. Profile files are saved at ~/.tribot/beg/scripts/BEG Poh Planks/profiles.
When loading profiles you can omit the file extension (.json).
A default profile named latest is saved and kept up to date every time you start the script through the user interface.

Arguments

Use profile=your_profile_filename to bypass the user interface.
Example:
 image.png.3d5c23e63a8282427b315f189a73de2b.png

Paint

Paint on login screen:

paint_off.png.3c12e9f3163c48b67006f5ec8d25cd6a.png

Paint on opaque chatbox:

paint_opaque.png.a0fd3c141b5728a940b1ba59a79ca133.png

Minimized paint on opaque chatbox:

paint_opaque_min.png.6e43fd9a1762c450e1c983974074a756.png

Paint on transparent chatbox:

paint_trans.png.b08d224f915116d3efc773a15149ee1c.png

Minimized paint on transparent chatbox:

paint_trans_min.png.2d9d3f4adc5aac93cc1d497b4f27072a.png

Executions (using efficient mode)

screenshot.png.45d99cd7deb6968b4581f658b4e28cc6.png

Hiscores
https://begtribot.github.io/tribot/scripts/poh-planks/ranking

Keywords:  
osrs, bot, script, plugin, runescape, oldschool runescape, osrs money making, poh planks

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Tw3i1SI.png                    8pu0Oa3.png?1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the release, good to have some more money making scripts

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

To avoid risking too much unnecessary gear, added an option to deposit gear which is on by default.
New argument added:
deposit_gear - control the deposit gear handling. deposit_gear=false to disable.
New option added to the user interface:
image.png.d5bb2152b94366b3ba1efe156c3e0350.png

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Added moneybag support. Note that your moneybag must be reachable from the portal. The script will not try to find the moneybag.
New arguments added:
moneybag - use moneybag.
moneybag_amount - set the amount. 100k minimum. 500k by default.
New options added to the user interface:
image.png.db86a1bc70d8253177408835bb51c954.png

Because of a game update a while ago which prevented a teleport right after a portal miss click, the script will now attempt to enter the house instead.

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

1 hour ago, Jdawgg said:

trying now, gets stuck clicking the quantity button. " failed to execute banking setting withdraw all quantity"

cheers

It's a bug on tribot's side, i've reported it a few days ago. Only happens to very few users.
I'll add a condition to skip that for you. Just make sure the withdraw all is selected before starting the script.

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

1 minute ago, Beg said:

It's a bug on tribot's side, i've reported it a few days ago. Only happens to very few users.
I'll add a condition to skip that for you. Just make sure the withdraw all is selected before starting the script.

Nice one thanks allot. 

13 hours ago, Jdawgg said:

Nice one thanks allot. 

Updated, let me know if fixed pls.

Also fixed an issue with font loading.

Added the ability to save and load profile files.
New argument added:
profile - profile filename to load.
New buttons added to the user interface:
image.png.9d34d7d39671e0c832d075602eef60da.png

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

13 hours ago, Beg said:

Updated, let me know if fixed pls.

Also fixed an issue with font loading.

Added the ability to save and load profile files.
New argument added:
profile - profile filename to load.
New buttons added to the user interface:
image.png.9d34d7d39671e0c832d075602eef60da.png

its fixed thanks.

Added grand exchange restocking:

• Activated when out of supplies
  • Supports ring of wealth and varrock teleports
  • Customizable prices and amounts
  • Dynamic pricing based on runelite real-time prices and time waiting for offers to complete
  • Platinum tokens support

New options added to the user interface:

Spoiler

image.png.5c3a27feca2cf325fd3acbe13ca87028.png

New arguments added:

• restock - option to disable or enable restocking. "restock=true" or simply "restock" to enable, "restock=false" or omited to disable. Disabled by default
  • price_deviation - maximum price deviation (in percentage) from the current known real-time price. The price is then increased if the bot was unable to restock in the specified timeframe (see next).
  • restock_timeout - the maximum amount of time (in minutes) waiting for an offer to complete. After this time, the offer is cancelled and it's setup a new offer with a higher/lower price.
  • sell - option to enable or disable selling planks. "sell=true" or simply "sell" to enable, "sell=false" to disable. Enabled by default.
  • restock_logs - amount of logs to buy when restocking. 13000 by default which is the 4h g.e. limit.
  • restock_laws - amount of law runes to buy. 800 by default which is the amount needed to use all 13k logs.
  • restock_earths - amount of earth runes to buy. 400 by default for the same reason as the above.
Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

User interface now automatically saves a profile called "latest" which has the configurations of a previous execution.

Restocking now handles g.e. limits.

Added an option to buy a ring of wealth if needed.
New argument added:
ring_of_wealth - Buys a ring of wealth(5) if needed
New user interface checkbox:

Spoiler

2021-05-17_11-05.png.cbc4966938a9ada0e3629730a4a7d5f9.png

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

4 minutes ago, BotUbuntu said:

Can you use teletabs instead of getting the magic level for casting the teleport spell, or perhaps use portals in house?

I could add tabs yeah, but they are very expensive compared to law runes. With 500 teleports/h it adds up.
Not portals since it would be alot slower.

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

I'm having a problem with it failing to execute most of the actions. I'm using looking glass. Any idea how to make it work better? its giving me 2k planks an hour.

1 hour ago, KB123 said:

I'm having a problem with it failing to execute most of the actions. I'm using looking glass. Any idea how to make it work better? its giving me 2k planks an hour.

Can you send a gif through pms so i can know exactly which actions?

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

On 5/21/2021 at 11:42 AM, Beg said:

I could add tabs yeah, but they are very expensive compared to law runes. With 500 teleports/h it adds up.
Not portals since it would be alot slower.

Makes sense, thanks for answering, definitely wouldn't be worthwhile to add my suggestions.

I have now purchased the script and have been testing out, perhaps the below could be looked at?

Firstly; with the addition of the "Channel" tab from the Clan update, the script can't turn off private chat, as it misclicks.

Secondly; when I save a profile, it doesn't save the amount of law and earth runes to restock on, it reverts back to the preset amount.

A suggestion might be to autofill the restock of law and earth runes based on the amount of logs it will restock on. As you will always need 12.5 times the amount of logs than runes without a money pouch, or 13 times the amount of logs with the money pouch.

No money pouch example: 13000 logs/12.5 = 1040 laws and earths

Money pouch example: 13000 logs/12.5 = 1000 laws and earths

And if it could check what laws/earths are already in the bank, as currently it buys them regardless.

I hope these suggestions are somewhat useful :)

Edited by BotUbuntu

13 minutes ago, BotUbuntu said:

Firstly; with the addition of the "Channel" tab from the Clan update, the script can't turn off private chat, as it misclicks.

Secondly; when I save a profile, it doesn't save the amount of law and earth runes to restock on, it reverts back to the preset amount.

Thanks i'll fix it soon

14 minutes ago, BotUbuntu said:

A suggestion might be to autofill the restock of law and earth runes based on the amount of logs it will restock on

Ye i can do that. Isn't it always the same amount of runes though? Moneybag pays the butler's work automatically from the bag, but you still need coins on inventory to pay for planks

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

2 hours ago, Beg said:

Thanks i'll fix it soon

Ye i can do that. Isn't it always the same amount of runes though? Moneybag pays the butler's work automatically from the bag, but you still need coins on inventory to pay for planks

Thanks for the quick fix when it arrives.

RE the runes, I meant if you restock with more logs, you'll be doing more trips, so you'll need more teleport runes.

I mentioned with and without the money bag; as if you have the money bag, you have one extra slot for another plank, meaning less trips an less runes than without the moneybag.

Would be nice to have it implemented, as I'm going to create a farm and looking at using this script as part of the farm, so would save me restocking each account with runes manually, or having a huge stock pile of runes on each account.

Edited by BotUbuntu

3 hours ago, BotUbuntu said:

I mentioned with and without the money bag; as if you have the money bag, you have one extra slot for another plank, meaning less trips an less runes than without the moneybag

You still need money on inventory to pay for planks if using moneybag though. Unfortunately you can't pay for planks with money from the moneybag. Using moneybag saves time because it skips the paying fee dialog, and instead withdraws money directly from the moneybag.

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

24 minutes ago, Beg said:

You still need money on inventory to pay for planks if using moneybag though. Unfortunately you can't pay for planks with money from the moneybag. Using moneybag saves time because it skips the paying fee dialog, and instead withdraws money directly from the moneybag.

Oh I see, sorry I didn't know that, I didn't mean for my suggestion to get so complex!

Well regarding the runes restocking options, it just doesn't seem to save my setting when I save the profile.

• Beg changed the title to BEG House Planks [500k-1m/h] [Muling] [Restocking]