ARKSlayer Pro - OSRS Slayer Training Bot | Cannon | Restocking | Superiors | Level 1 to 99 | Muling | Advanced Anti-Profiling

Ark

I've been using this script since beta. Started at 20 Slayer and almost at 60 (it's been about two weeks or so). Its a low level account using vannaka. A quick proggy to show what im getting. :)

cdb18cf60b2a2f4efc0e69838f6a50be.png

foxfall.png

4 hours ago, Marcusihno said:

It'll skip it automatically using points.

Since you get 12 points per task base from Nieve, with how many tasks I've coded, it won't have to stop at all, as skips only cost 30 points and you should be able to complete 75% of tasks, and even with max QP and 90 Slayer :)

This script was the main reason i bought VIP. Was sad that it became premium. But I'd definitely buy it if Nieve is added and is as stable as it was. 

Just pushed V1.68, which is a huge update that includes:

- NEW: Added Nieve as a Slayer Master

Notes: 
- Consider this feature in Beta for a 2-3 days - testing locally has gone very smoothly though. Currently 70% of her possible tasks are supported. If an unsupported task is received, it will be skipped using Slayer points (the script won't stop unless you run out of Slayer points). 
- On an account with 0 Quest Points, ARKSlayer supports all of the tasks Nieve can give you. On anything but a 90+ Slayer account with max QP, Nieve is fully functional and will run perfectly (since you will make enough points back from completing tasks to skip any tasks the script needs to).

New tasks added in 1.68:
    - Added Black Demons task
    - Added Greater Demons task
    - Added Wyrms task
    - Added Black Dragons task
    - Added TzHaar task
    - Added Skeletal Wyverns task
    - Added Death Plateau Trolls task - will choose whether to do Fremennik Mines Trolls, Ice trolls on Jatizso or Death Plateau Trolls based on your quests completed

Other:
- NEW: Now tracks your Slayer Points gained and shows gained/hour on the paint
- NEW: Users now select their chosen food from a drop-down list - this is designed to make the setup process easier for new users. If I've missed a food item you like to use, send me a message and I'll add it quickly :)
- Now takes Expeditious Bracelets on a handful more Turael tasks, if this option is on
- Now purchases the required teleports to reach its relevant Slayer Master on script start if you do not have them available in your bank
- Modified parameters for optimal efficacy on a few tasks
- Added the Necklace of Passage as a potential teleport option to Stronghold Slayer Dungeon tasks (faster than a Glory and doesn't require The Grand Tree to use)
- Added a fix for Saradomin Sword special attacks
- Fixed and improved a number of other functions and actions that caused rare issues
- The script will now no longer leave the client screen/ perform other ABC2 actions while fighting Superior Monsters (as it needs to be fully available to eat food etc.)
- Fixed a bug with Turael that occurred when returning after a task due to a lack of food
- Fixed a bug with a certain spot for Aberrant Spectres tasks
- The script will now sometimes per-emptively hover its next food item if taking large amounts of DPS

I have also updated the ARKSlayer user guide! Check it out for an updated GUI guide and a list of tasks to block if you have spare Slayer Points:

spacer.png

Edited by Marcusihno

spacer.png

1977648008_ARKScriptsLogoCardsSlayer.thumb.png.85a24222544bc52b2ad6ad1679cccd15.png966941345_ARKScriptsLogoCardsGotR.thumb.png.198a57d523d68e82919d5214581cf135.png157606600_ARKScriptsSorceressCard.thumb.png.73d2144edceeb85674da457ae8d9e811.png972772324_ARKScriptsLogoCardPestControl.thumb.png.213ac20d11083fb4d6a54f3a18e4df2b.png731578836_ARKScriptsLogoCardsDefender.thumb.png.50577c13e7609260e13eba3ce9aa8feb.png1356180260_ARKScriptsMessHallCard.thumb.png.60ad7c0e54a8a71af1b069157d17ee8a.png2108977183_ARKScriptsLogoCardsHerblore.thumb.png.81e48b6c26920bb3c7c39cc7f54a6b6a.png1808542175_ARKScriptsLogoCardsArtio.thumb.png.419808f64fc8e92db26a3863a39ef6c2.png1932924056_ARKScriptsLogoCardsCalvarion.thumb.png.43e650c2cad115b2aee7f42dff0b761d.png1566787812_ARKScriptsLogoCardsSpindel.thumb.png.c1e7251b3ca61e9386502eadd06aaaa1.png1349824484_ARKScriptsLogoCardsDemonics.thumb.png.5736fcc3684174170652cd890eaaa46c.pngARKScriptsLogoCardsARKZalcano.thumb.png.4f80ebc26fff9ae54e56855017d66450.png

Beautiful work.

However it bugs out on Iron man, notices I don't have charged glory and just sits there.

I would 100% if some iron man friendly features were added! Like looting your own loot only and completely blocking GE. Also if house teleports/jewelery were supported that would be really cool.

On 5/27/2020 at 6:43 AM, Marcusihno said:

spacer.png

Trains the Slayer skill for you, 100% automatically.

Welcome to ARKSlayer Pro, Tribot's Premium Slayer script.

Ever wanted to farm Cerberus? Alchemical Hydra? Abyssal Sire? All of these highly lucrative bosses and more are locked behind tough Slayer requirements that struggle to be botted - not anymore!

Features

• Supports:
    • Turael (Low-level Slayer Master, no Combat requirement)
    • Vannaka (Mid-High level Slayer Master, requires 40 Combat)
    • Nieve (High-level Slayer Master, requires 85 Combat)
  • Travels to and from tasks automatically, completes them and then gets new tasks - no input necessary
  • Incrorporates an advanced, safe and efficient combat system that emulates human-behaviour
  • Supports using the Dwarf Multicannon with projectile tracking (for tracking cannonballs left), repairing and all other relevant logic
  • Supports all food
    • Employs a simple alogorithm to calculate how much food it needs to take to each task on each trip to not waste food, or allows you to choose to take a full inventory on every task
  • Supports most commonly used potions
    • Simple to use drop-down UI picker with pre-populated data (from Attack Potions to Super Combat Potions; most are supported)
    • Intelligent algorithm to determine when to drink potions with randomisation to keep your account safe
  • Automatic looting of anything worth looting, with precise profit and loss calculations - high level Slayer tasks make some of the best profit/hour in the game eg. Kurasks, Abyssal Demons, Gargoyles, Nechryaels 
    • Also offers "Loot above x value" and a "Max-XP mode" for extra customisation options
  • Supports Fairy Ring teleporting, Slayer Ring teleporting and a host of other teleportation options around OSRS to get you to tasks automatically and using the most efficient way available to your account
  • Full Grand Exchange and Slayer Master Store restocking (supported and strongly recommended to keep checked)
  • Supports Protection Prayers for necessary tasks
    • Supports taking the Holy Wrench on Prayer tasks to reduce prayer potion consumption
  • Switches Equipment automatically for required tasks (eg. Mirror Shield for Basilisks and Leaf Bladed weaponry/Broad weaponry for Kurasks/Turoths)
  • Supports Expeditious Bracelets for annoying tasks that need shortening
  • Sypports Bracelets of Slaughter for increasing XP/hour on high XP tasks
  • Supports using the Slayer Helmet and Slayer Helmet (i)
  • Automatically uses kill moves on relevant tasks eg. Salting Rockslugs and Ice-cooling Lizards
  • Supports Ranged and Melee combat
  • World/area hopping when a cannon is already in our area and to prevent crashing other cannoners
  • World/area hopping when too many people are in our area for a certain period of time
  • Supports Task Skipping (currently only preset tasks, but eventually Task-Skipping will be fully customisable)
  • Has the option to stop after a certain number of tasks automatically and logout
  • Special Attack Weapon support with weapon switching and intelligent randomisation-based antiban
  • Support for Superior Slayer Monsters (acquired through the Bigger and Badder purchasable perk), with the potential to drop loot worth 26m and increasing XP/Hour considerably
  • Automatic Dusty Key acquisition for Blue Dragon tasks
  • Considerable antiban and multiple fail-safes including:
    • Repeated server-message failsafe (checks if we are stuck and repeating the same broken action to save our account and resets)
    • World-hopping if many people arrive at our location or someone sets up a cannon
    • Combat-area resetting if dragged out of its area for any reason
    • Area-locked looting to prevent anti-botters who try to drag the script out with loot
  • Additional, toggleable, antiban options:
    • Activatable "microbreaking" to simulate a player becoming distracted and semi-afking in the middle of a task
    • Activatable "fatigue" system to simulate a player becoming tired and less responsive with time
  • Multi-tabbed paint showing all of the information you need, including Slayer XP, Total XP, Profit/Loss and Tasks Completed
  • Additional Antiban, unique algorithms, full ABCL2 10/10 compliance and a host of dynamic and randomised actions
  • Simple, attractive GUI relative the huge host of features this script includes to make your life easier, with automatic saving/loading

Optimal use guide

ARKSlayer has a full guide on how to setup the script and gain optimal XP, viewable here:

spacer.png

Where do I find this?

You may purchase this script from the Repository: 

spacer.png

GUI

spacer.png

Task list (all supported unless noted)

• Aberrant Spectres 
  • Abyssal Demons
  • Ankou
  • Banshees
  • Bats
  • Black Demons
  • Black Dragons
  • Bloodveld
  • Blue Dragons
  • Brine Rats
  • Basilisks
  • Birds
  • Bears
  • Bronze Dragons
  • Cave Bugs
  • Cave Crawlers
  • Cave Slimes
  • Cockatrice
  • Cows
  • Crawling Hands
  • Crocodiles
  • Dagannoth
  • Dogs
  • Dust Devils
  • Dwarves
  • Earth Warriors
    • Automatically skipped, since this task is in the Wilderness
  • Elves
  • Fever Spiders
  • Fire Giants
  • Gargoyles
  • Ghouls
  • Ghosts
  • Green Dragons
    • Does Baby Dragons in Brimhaven Dungeon if above 34 Woodcutting, otherwise skips (since normal Green Dragons are in the wilderness)
  • Greater Demons
  • Goblins
  • Harpie Bug Swarms
  • Hellhounds
  • Hill Giants
  • Hobgoblins
  • Ice Giants
  • Ice Warriors
  • Icefiends
  • Infernal Mages
  • Jellies
  • Jungle Horrors
  • Kalphites
    • Switches types killed based on combat level – Workers or Soldiers
  • Killerwatts
  • Kurask
  • Lizards
  • Lesser Demons
  • Minotaurs
  • Mogres
  • Molanisks
    • Automatically skips, Dorgesh-Kaan is a nightmare
  • Monkeys
  • Moss Giants
  • Nechryael
  • Ogres
  • Otherworldly Beings
  • Pyrefiends
  • Rats
  • Rockslugs
  • Shades
  • Sea Snakes
  • Scorpions
  • Shadow Warriors
  • Skeletons
  • Skeletal Wyverns
  • Spiders
  • Spiritual Creatures
    • Automatically skips, may be added in the future
  • Terror Dogs
    • Automatically skips, may be added as a Slayer-Ring-only task in the future
  • Turoth
  • Trolls
    • Supports multiple locations (including Jatizso and Death Plateau) based on your account’s quests completed
  • TzHaar
  • Vampyres
  • Wall Beasts
  • Werewolves
  • Wolves
  • Wyrms
  • Zombies

Progress Reports

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Just purchased :) well done very well made script from my use so far.

Any chance you could make a setting in the gui for the mouse off screen? so you can set a random delay amount etc cause it goes off and then flies back on really quickly whereas i would like it to stay off screen longer since the monsters are aggro and i normally afk slayer

Cliiqq.png

50 minutes ago, Cliiqq said:

Just purchased :) well done very well made script from my use so far.

Any chance you could make a setting in the gui for the mouse off screen? so you can set a random delay amount etc cause it goes off and then flies back on really quickly whereas i would like it to stay off screen longer since the monsters are aggro and i normally afk slayer

I'll take a look at making it be more AFK for aggressive tasks :)

51 minutes ago, Bobbywise said:

Beautiful work.

However it bugs out on Iron man, notices I don't have charged glory and just sits there.

I would 100% if some iron man friendly features were added! Like looting your own loot only and completely blocking GE. Also if house teleports/jewelery were supported that would be really cool.

Sorry, missed your message the first time and didn't reply 😕

At the moment, ironman-friendly mode is likely to take a while - but I'll do some research and see what I can do.

Sadly Slayer isn't very ironman friendly without serious prep time before starting (to collect all of the things you need for various tasks), but I'll take a look at seeing what I can do. It currently doesn't officially support ironman accounts, but if you turn off GE purchasing in the GUI, it will just run until it needs an item. I could try to put together a list of every item you might need before running if that would help? Since it uses Amulets of Glory as its main source of teleportation back home, it will always need a large supply of charged glories.

Edited by Marcusihno

spacer.png

1977648008_ARKScriptsLogoCardsSlayer.thumb.png.85a24222544bc52b2ad6ad1679cccd15.png966941345_ARKScriptsLogoCardsGotR.thumb.png.198a57d523d68e82919d5214581cf135.png157606600_ARKScriptsSorceressCard.thumb.png.73d2144edceeb85674da457ae8d9e811.png972772324_ARKScriptsLogoCardPestControl.thumb.png.213ac20d11083fb4d6a54f3a18e4df2b.png731578836_ARKScriptsLogoCardsDefender.thumb.png.50577c13e7609260e13eba3ce9aa8feb.png1356180260_ARKScriptsMessHallCard.thumb.png.60ad7c0e54a8a71af1b069157d17ee8a.png2108977183_ARKScriptsLogoCardsHerblore.thumb.png.81e48b6c26920bb3c7c39cc7f54a6b6a.png1808542175_ARKScriptsLogoCardsArtio.thumb.png.419808f64fc8e92db26a3863a39ef6c2.png1932924056_ARKScriptsLogoCardsCalvarion.thumb.png.43e650c2cad115b2aee7f42dff0b761d.png1566787812_ARKScriptsLogoCardsSpindel.thumb.png.c1e7251b3ca61e9386502eadd06aaaa1.png1349824484_ARKScriptsLogoCardsDemonics.thumb.png.5736fcc3684174170652cd890eaaa46c.pngARKScriptsLogoCardsARKZalcano.thumb.png.4f80ebc26fff9ae54e56855017d66450.png

Ran into a few (and i mean close to none) issues, the script is really really good!

If your inventory is full and you get a task in the desert, it keeps trying to buy a shantay pass.
Keeps using vials and items on other things, resulting in it standing around a fair bit.
Gets gear out and banks it over and over, bit of an odd one.

As for requests, how-come the bot cannot buy its own candle / add its own rope?

Edited by LowieFTW

4b17b0f1f8fd64c4040cc9431bf2390b.png

8 hours ago, LowieFTW said:

Ran into a few (and i mean close to none) issues, the script is really really good!

If your inventory is full and you get a task in the desert, it keeps trying to buy a shantay pass.
Keeps using vials and items on other things, resulting in it standing around a fair bit.
Gets gear out and banks it over and over, bit of an odd one.

As for requests, how-come the bot cannot buy its own candle / add its own rope?

Hi there, glad you’re enjoying it :D 

Need a little bit more info to work out what’s going on for you -

1. What task specifically in the desert? And what Slayer Master? They all do different things 😛

2. When specifically does it click vials/ other things by accident? Are you running on very low FPS maybe? 

3. This is actually a hooks issue that the script tries hard to work around - it should fix itself quickly. Do you know if you’re having a particular issue with a certain item? I’ll take a look at banking today anyway.

4. I’ll have to see if adding a rope to the Lumbridge swamp caves leads to a settings change and see if adding that is possible. The reason I’ve not added them is because they’re tasks the script would have to do on start when running on a new account and some people might not understand what the script is doing and report it as a bug. Will see what I can do, might have to be a GUI option :) 

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Marcusihno said:

I'll take a look at making it be more AFK for aggressive tasks :)

Sorry, missed your message the first time and didn't reply 😕

At the moment, ironman-friendly mode is likely to take a while - but I'll do some research and see what I can do.

Sadly Slayer isn't very ironman friendly without serious prep time before starting (to collect all of the things you need for various tasks), but I'll take a look at seeing what I can do. It currently doesn't officially support ironman accounts, but if you turn off GE purchasing in the GUI, it will just run until it needs an item. I could try to put together a list of every item you might need before running if that would help? Since it uses Amulets of Glory as its main source of teleportation back home, it will always need a large supply of charged glories.

Hey mate no worries! An item list would really help with a list of which travel methods it uses for each task, I love the guide you made so far also. Personally I stay close to my bots and play legit a lot so I wouldn't mind gathering all the required items and bot watching quite a bit. 

If it could just offer some alternate travel methods for the difficult items like glories and clue teleport (noticed it tries to use mos le harmless scroll for horrors) it would make life a lot easier!

Really looking forward to the farming feature!

Edited by Bobbywise

5 hours ago, Marcusihno said:

Hi there, glad you’re enjoying it :D 

Need a little bit more info to work out what’s going on for you -

1. What task specifically in the desert? And what Slayer Master? They all do different things 😛

2. When specifically does it click vials/ other things by accident? Are you running on very low FPS maybe? 

3. This is actually a hooks issue that the script tries hard to work around - it should fix itself quickly. Do you know if you’re having a particular issue with a certain item? I’ll take a look at banking today anyway.

4. I’ll have to see if adding a rope to the Lumbridge swamp caves leads to a settings change and see if adding that is possible. The reason I’ve not added them is because they’re tasks the script would have to do on start when running on a new account and some people might not understand what the script is doing and report it as a bug. Will see what I can do, might have to be a GUI option :) 

1. Would be vanaka, had ice cubes in inventory so i assume lizards. Another thing to note, it still had loot in inventory from previous task (hence it being full)
2. I have 50 paint delay, do you reckon this would be an issue? I was just conserving CPU
3. Not sure man, i just come back to the bot taking out pots and shit over and over, then depositing them. Usually when full inventory is finished.

Thanks for addressing those.

4b17b0f1f8fd64c4040cc9431bf2390b.png

3 hours ago, Bobbywise said:

Hey mate no worries! An item list would really help with a list of which travel methods it uses for each task, I love the guide you made so far also. Personally I stay close to my bots and play legit a lot so I wouldn't mind gathering all the required items and bot watching quite a bit. 

If it could just offer some alternate travel methods for the difficult items like glories and clue teleport (noticed it tries to use mos le harmless scroll for horrors) it would make life a lot easier!

Really looking forward to the farming feature!

I'll try to get an item list sorted :) I don't think it'll ever not need Glories, as its primary banking location is Edgeville for a lot of reasons (proximity to GE etc.), but I can take a look at alternative teleports for certain tasks^^

1 hour ago, xatax said:

Bought :D amazing script. Any chance of adding Duradel in the future?

Thanks :P I genuinely don't think Duradel is worth it as a Slayer Master - Nieve gives better XP and similar Slayer Points/hour (more actually if you have the Western Provinces hard diary complete)

1 hour ago, LowieFTW said:

1. Would be vanaka, had ice cubes in inventory so i assume lizards. Another thing to note, it still had loot in inventory from previous task (hence it being full)
2. I have 50 paint delay, do you reckon this would be an issue? I was just conserving CPU
3. Not sure man, i just come back to the bot taking out pots and shit over and over, then depositing them. Usually when full inventory is finished.

Thanks for addressing those.

1. Will take a look at this, can't think of any reason it would not deposit properly o.O

2. 50 paint delay is actually huge - a lot of script writers are aiming to get the paint delay options changed (to lower the max), as 50 paint delay is almost unusable for most scripts that do anything complex. 10 should be a max for scripts to function as intended - plus, most of your CPU conservation will come from minimising the client :) 

3. Working on optimising banking as I type this.

spacer.png

Ah man if you could add clan wars banking and some Ironman features and id be willing to pay up to $50/month subject to stability.

I haven't looked into this site much but if tribot allows private scripting please pm me and maybe we can figure something out. Would be willing to pay significantly more for an ironman friendly version of this script.

Edited by Bobbywise

1 minute ago, Bobbywise said:

Ah man if you could add clan wars banking and some Ironman features and id be willing to pay up to $50/month subject to stability.

I haven't looked into this site much but if tribot allows private scripting please pm me and maybe we can figure something out. Would be willing to pay significantly more for an ironman friendly version of this script.

I wouldn't expect anything extra, dw - features I add are purely based on my IRL time constraints, not financial :P I am keen on adding ironman-supported looting anyway, as this might be a good feature even for normal accounts^^

I'll consider Clan Wars banking too - it might be a good extra way of preventing profiling. 

Temporarily, I'm focusing on making the script flawless (hopefully getting close) and finalising Nieve's task list, but I'll move onto this (+ free farming) soon :) 

spacer.png

Very nice script, some small problems I've noticed so far running with Nieve:

* On greater demon task, it ran to the demons, saw another player, hopped until free world, then manually walked back to edge bank (with glory in inventory) for no reason. It had all the suplies and a free world.
* On black demon task, it auto retaliated on demon, script tried to keep tagging another demon, creating a loop with no attacking eventually teleporting out because of the failsafe and resetting.
* On dagannoth task it seemed to have skipped the cannon refill task at x cannonballs left and just ignored the cannon for a good 5 minutes (I manually reloaded the cannonballs). Got a feeling this happened when "Mouse leaves gamescreen"

I'll update this post if I find anymore small problems.

13 minutes ago, Drieskeuh said:

Very nice script, some small problems I've noticed so far running with Nieve:

* On greater demon task, it ran to the demons, saw another player, hopped until free world, then manually walked back to edge bank (with glory in inventory) for no reason. It had all the suplies and a free world.
* On black demon task, it auto retaliated on demon, script tried to keep tagging another demon, creating a loop with no attacking eventually teleporting out because of the failsafe and resetting.
* On dagannoth task it seemed to have skipped the cannon refill task at x cannonballs left and just ignored the cannon for a good 5 minutes (I manually reloaded the cannonballs). Got a feeling this happened when "Mouse leaves gamescreen"

I'll update this post if I find anymore small problems.

Will check these out and get them fixed :) 

spacer.png

Pushed V1.70, which includes a handful of fixes and improvements:

- NEW: Antiban: Added toggleable 'Hyper-AFK' mode to the Extra Antiban section of the GUI - the script will wait considerably longer between attacks on aggressive and cannon tasks if this mode is selected, simulating a standard, non-efficient player - @Cliiqq, this update should accomplish the behaviour you wanted
- Added more Nieve tasks:
    - Added Steel Dragons task
    - Added Iron Dragons task
- Completely re-wrote my screen-leaving antiban - now uses new custom screen-leaving code based on ABC2 - more accurately simulates a real player and stays off-screen for more appropriate amounts of time
- Will now properly stop if the script is running without the GE or Slayer Master feature active and it needs to buy during banking
- The script will now leave the screen for more extended periods of time on tasks that are aggressive/more AFK to simulate a real player more accurately
- Modified banking slightly to make it more reliable
- Fixed a bug with world-hopping
- Fixed a bug causing repetitive attempts at attacking monsters when already under attack
- Now have a stop clause that will stop the script if your hooks are corrupted, preventing infinite loops - thanks to @HeyImJamie for this

Edited by Marcusihno

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Marcusihno said:

Pushed V1.70, which includes a handful of fixes and improvements:

- NEW: Antiban: Added toggleable 'Hyper-AFK' mode to the Extra Antiban section of the GUI - the script will wait considerably longer between attacks on aggressive and cannon tasks if this mode is selected, simulating a standard, non-efficient player - @Cliiqq, this update should accomplish the behaviour you wanted
- Added more Nieve tasks:
    - Added Steel Dragons task
    - Added Iron Dragons task
- Completely re-wrote my screen-leaving antiban - now uses new custom screen-leaving code based on ABC2 - more accurately simulates a real player and stays off-screen for more appropriate amounts of time
- Will now properly stop if the script is running without the GE or Slayer Master feature active and it needs to buy during banking
- The script will now leave the screen for more extended periods of time on tasks that are aggressive/more AFK to simulate a real player more accurately
- Modified banking slightly to make it more reliable
- Fixed a bug with world-hopping
- Fixed a bug causing repetitive attempts at attacking monsters when already under attack
- Now have a stop clause that will stop the script if your hooks are corrupted, preventing infinite loops - thanks to @HeyImJamie for this

Thanks a lot mate! 

Just tried it out and its exactly what i wanted :D

Cheers

Cliiqq.png

love the script mate.

Few little things i have noticed in the first little stint..

It will try and walk to the GE from anywhere to buy items, instead of using a varrock teleport.

It will use an amulet of glory to bank, instead of house tele > use pool > jewelery box ( would be a get add-on).

will post if i find anything else

2 hours ago, Nodderz said:

love the script mate.

Few little things i have noticed in the first little stint..

It will try and walk to the GE from anywhere to buy items, instead of using a varrock teleport.

It will use an amulet of glory to bank, instead of house tele > use pool > jewelery box ( would be a get add-on).

will post if i find anything else

I'll add an option to withdraw a teleport to the Grand Exchange - will most likely be a Ring of Wealth though, as that will be faster :) I suggest you start the script at Edgeville bank though^^

It's not coded to use House Teleports yet, but I'm taking a look at banking atm and will see if I can offer alternative methods of banking

4 hours ago, Cliiqq said:

Thanks a lot mate! 

Just tried it out and its exactly what i wanted :D

Cheers

Great :P 

spacer.png

Some other things:

Steel dragon task:

Takes a full inventory of food AND prayer potions, leaving no space for loot which makes no sense as they don't ever hit you.

Wyrms task:

When entering kebos dungeon client debug:

EDIT: Seems to happen on trying to hop over the wall into the wyrms room

spacer.png

Bot debug:
spacer.png

Edited by Drieskeuh

54 minutes ago, Drieskeuh said:

Some other things:

Steel dragon task:

Takes a full inventory of food AND prayer potions, leaving no space for loot which makes no sense as they don't ever hit you.

Wyrms task:

When entering kebos dungeon client debug:

EDIT: Seems to happen on trying to hop over the wall into the wyrms room

spacer.png

Bot debug:
spacer.png

What Food option do you have selected? If you have the "take max food every time" option selected, this is how it works - otherwise, I'll take a look and get a fix out.

And I'll work out what's going on with the Wyrms task - looks like a Dax bug.

spacer.png

• Ark changed the title to ARKSlayer Pro - OSRS Slayer Training Bot | Cannon | Restocking | Superiors | Level 1 to 99 | Muling | Advanced Anti-Profiling