nRestocker [Grand Exchange] [Muling] [Bonding] [Gearing] [Script Starting/Queuing] [~100 Different Tasks] [Automate Your Gold Farm]

Naton

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, tariqll said:

How will my bots know to trade their farmed gold/items to the mule running this script?

or does this script only support nScripts?

thanks 

Try the trial to see what the script does; it really just executes a list of tasks. However, one of the tasks is a "run script task" which will run a separate script until a stop condition is reached (or the script stops from other reasons). You can run tasks after this such as a mule task, and then a "loop" list task to restart the script again after muling. These can be used together to kind of add muling to a script. However this could run into problems if the other (gold farming) script ends for some other reason such as it is stuck because it will continuously try to mule. The script is best to be used to set up/stock accounts (you can have your accounts running this script reliably request items from a mule/trade items off to a mule at the start/end of a day).

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

I've added numerous updates to this script since it's been released. Feel free to join my discord to get almost real time update information (I post most updates in a script update channel). There's almost 50 tasks now.

One of the things I added is a "standalone" mule connection task. This will create a mule connection from the client to the nMule control panel rather than from the script. This means you can issue commands from the control panel to the client even if no script is active (or if a separate script is active). This "standalone" connection however does not support muling items, but you can issue a start script command to run nRestocker to mule items and restart the previous script which can effectively add one click muling to any script.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 2 weeks later...

This script now supports ~ 60 different tasks. Some that have been added recently are: emptying blast furnace coffer, cancelling/collecting GE offers, using clan wars portal, repairing gear, setting inventory item indexes, purchase amylase and opening boxes, unequip items, and several more

I've noticed that the script doesn't seem to recognise when it's over Level 30 in the wilderness. When the Walk to GE command is initiated (With RoW checked) it will continuously attempt to teleport to the G.E, even though it's above 30 wilderness.

Are you able to update this at all?

sig.png?username=dodgedave

tumblr_mh35b2dHbt1s29dslo1_400.gif<-- My botting career

funny-gif-cat-tv-guy-exercises-crunches-mATFjA0.gif

23 minutes ago, dodgedave said:

I've noticed that the script doesn't seem to recognise when it's over Level 30 in the wilderness. When the Walk to GE command is initiated (With RoW checked) it will continuously attempt to teleport to the G.E, even though it's above 30 wilderness.

The move to GE task should now wait to teleport until it reaches a proper wilderness level. I didn't expect people to run the script from the wilderness (and as a heads up I can't guarantee everything will work fine in some potential wilderness situations, for example trying to use an equipment teleport in your inventory while being attacked will result in the script continuously trying to rub the jewelry and teleport before the dialogue closes, and I don't plan to support this behavior if this becomes an issue)

14 hours ago, dodgedave said:

what are you doing running glorys?

Perfect, thank you. Absolute god send of a script.

Another suggestion: Add a trigger somehow to skip the current task and move onto the next one. This would make refining a script so much easier :)

1 minute ago, dodgedave said:

Perfect, thank you. Absolute god send of a script.

Another suggestion: Add a trigger somehow to skip the current task and move onto the next one. This would make refining a script so much easier :)

I'm not sure that this is possible, what kind of trigger?

3 minutes ago, Naton said:

I'm not sure that this is possible, what kind of trigger?

Hmm, maybe a skip current task button on the paint somehow? if its possible

Edited by dodgedave

1 hour ago, dodgedave said:

Hmm, maybe a skip current task button on the paint somehow? if its possible

This is something I could add in, however it would require a bit of restructuring (and a lot of work). If it is requested by a lot of people then I can do it.

Just now, dodgedave said:

Any chance of you adding the option to use all teleport scrolls? Thanks

I can do this

30 minutes ago, dodgedave said:

Minor bug report: When using the Blowpipe loading command, it will occasionally equip the darts, while trying to load the blowpipe

This should now be fixed (it will unequip them)

Added conditions to tasks. I can easily add new conditions, let me know if there's any you'd like to see. Here's an example of only buying a bond if we are not members. 4Wxxk2I.gif

Also added a really cool and potentially powerful tool (though it won't apply to many people). You can now call nRestocker from your custom scripts (or have a scripter implement it). It's free to implement because you need nRestocker auths to launch the script. Read more about it here https://github.com/Naton1/nrestocker-supported-scripts. You can essentially run any nRestocker task from your script (though it will stop the current script, run nRestocker, then optionally rerun the initial script.

Edited by Naton

28 minutes ago, vho835 said:

Is it possible to do bone running on this? Thinking of running a bone running script on a noob account for my main

It would be possible to withdraw bones, teleport to house, trade a player, teleport to bank, and repeat, though it cannot enter a house atm.

The 25% off discount code SUMMER will expire in 3 hours 

This script is updated all the time and new features are continuously added. There is a free trial, and if you have any questions please join my discord and ask for help there.

The 25% sale is over.

For the next two weeks (until july 27th), you can grab 1 auth of nRestocker for 14 days for $0.99.

Is there any way to take into account the current number of items the player has, before requesting the set amount from the Mule? For example.. If i wanted 15m total coins on the account, but it currently has 14m, can the mule just trade over the remaining 1m instead of the set amount of 15m?

Loving the updates so far.. the possibilities are pretty much endless with this script.

7 minutes ago, dodgedave said:

Is there any way to take into account the current number of items the player has, before requesting the set amount from the Mule? For example.. If i wanted 15m total coins on the account, but it currently has 14m, can the mule just trade over the remaining 1m instead of the set amount of 15m?

Loving the updates so far.. the possibilities are pretty much endless with this script.

I can add this in

Another suggestion: Add a condition where it will check if the account is or isn't disabled before starting a task

Example : IF account is disabled, THEN run external script

Edited by dodgedave

3 minutes ago, dodgedave said:

Another suggestion: Add a condition where it will check if the account is or isn't disabled before starting a task

Example : IF account is disabled, then run external script

The script currently will end if it finds the account disabled. I can add some sort of options to perform a task on an account being banned (such as run another script) but it won't be a task condition because the ban message is handled outside of the scope of the tasks, if that makes any sense