nRestocker [Grand Exchange] [Muling] [Bonding] [Gearing] [Script Starting/Queuing] [~100 Different Tasks] [Automate Your Gold Farm]

Naton

1 minute ago, Naton said:

The script currently will end if it finds the account disabled. I can add some sort of options to perform a task on an account being banned (such as run another script) but it won't be a task condition because the ban message is handled outside of the scope of the tasks, if that makes any sense

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

If you could add another alternative, then that would be great

sig.png?username=dodgedave

tumblr_mh35b2dHbt1s29dslo1_400.gif<-- My botting career

funny-gif-cat-tv-guy-exercises-crunches-mATFjA0.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, dodgedave said:

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

If you could add another alternative, then that would be great

I'm considering making it so that the only task you can run is run an external script (on ban) because I can't think of anything else that would be used. Is there any other task you could think of that you'd want to run?

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

5 minutes ago, Naton said:

I'm considering making it so that the only task you can run is run an external script (on ban) because I can't think of anything else that would be used. Is there any other task you could think of that you'd want to run?

I can only think of running an external script. Can't think of any other useful methods

3 minutes ago, dodgedave said:

I can only think of running an external script. Can't think of any other useful methods

Well, not unless a tutorial island feature was added into the script in the future. But I understand the backlash you'd receive upon people receiving bans, so I can understand its not something you'd entertain

Unless you separated it entirely from the restocker perhaps?

Edited by dodgedave

Just now, dodgedave said:

Well, not unless a tutorial island feature was added into the script in the future. But I understand the backlash you'd receive upon people receiving bans, so I can understand its not something you'd entertain

I have considered adding tutorial island support but ban complaints are the exact reason I've decided against it

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

10 minutes ago, Naton said:

I have considered adding tutorial island support but ban complaints are the exact reason I've decided against it

Would you perhaps consider releasing a separate premium tutorial island script? Therefore the ban complaints wouldn't taint the integrity of this restocking script?

1 hour ago, dodgedave said:

Would you perhaps consider releasing a separate premium tutorial island script? Therefore the ban complaints wouldn't taint the integrity of this restocking script?

I don't have any plans to do this because I would still have to deal with ban complaints as tut island is where most bans occur

Submitted an update:

You can now configure an external script to be ran on account ban (I will add this feature to all of my scripts)

Stop conditions have been reworked for the start script task

All old stop conditions will not load (it will appear as though you have no stop conditions)

This new, generalized framework will allow me to easily add new stop conditions if anyone has any ideas

Item requests from a mule can now subtract the current inv/bank/gear quantities of an item (ex. if you only want 5m gp total on the account but dont know how much is currently on ur account)

Several minor changes that I don't remember

Please take note that old Run Script stop conditions are no longer compatible with the latest version

You can now configure a list of accounts to run through each of the tasks in your task list. Each account will run through the list entirely. The script can handle banned accounts correctly and skip to the next account (I think). There's probably a lot more features that can be added to this system in the future but I'm releasing a beta version now. The price of nRestocker will probably go up slightly in the future (don't worry it won't be anything crazy, and I think it will definitely still be worth the money). This new feature will allow a small number of auths to do a lot more. Note that you can configure each account to use a proxy.

38b489e0455a3547fa99485bd46e9c0b.png

Added an option to disable all sounds in the java virtual machine on script start. This will disable all sounds from runescape without having to check your game settings, and even after the script has completed, the sound will not come back (unless you have the option to re-enable sounds selected). I can add this to all my scripts.

Let me know of any issues with the account list asap

1 hour ago, yungstarz408 said:

Very sickk script dude. Is it possible to add the option to hop worlds depending on the amount of people in your vicinity?

I can add # of players nearby as a task condition which you could then apply to a worldhopping task

The $0.99 1 auth promotion will end completely in 12 hours. Get nRestocker for only $0.99 anytime in the next 12 hours.

Added task tree beta, I will release some sort of instructions soon

In order to support this feature, I had to restructure a few internal things. Please let me know asap of any issues or if you notice anything weird so I can fix it.

Any currently running nRestocker task lists which involve re-starting nRestocker to perform tasks after running an external script won't be able to properly relaunch nRestocker. Simply stop the script and restart your nRestocker list on the latest version and it will work.

• 3 weeks later...

So if I have this scenario would this script benefit me. @Naton

Account A: The Supplier has to trade X items to the botters.

Account B: Botter needs to accept trade from Account A then run an external script.

Scenario 2

Account B: Botter needs to accept trade from Account A then run an external script.

Account B: Botter finishes task needs to trade product back to Account A.

Edited by Chef Sk1llz

Want good looking paints? PM me

chef_sk1llz.png

5 minutes ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

So if I have this scenario would this script benefit me. @Naton

Scenario 2

Account B: Botter finishes task needs to trade product back to Account A.

Yes

7 minutes ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

Would the instances be however many accounts its running on at same time i presume like if i have 5 botters and a supplier i need 6 instances? 

Your mule would run this script https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3094

8 hours ago, JCY said:

Can you add a feature which will accept all trades so we can give the bot items/gold to do another task?

There is a muling task (and a trade player task). Accepting all trades probably won't be added because it doesn't fit in with the rest of the script (tasks with a defined end point).

Edited by Naton

1 minute ago, JCY said:

https://gyazo.com/8063d79766f5cb960e5fcf324177f251

Nothing happens when I attempt to change buying options

Open up the actual item and check the price. It should work fine. Opening the prompt for "Set price for all" uses a generic default price (set to guide price).

• 5 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, bloodface906 said:

Is it possible for the script to complete all tasks on one account and then log into the 2nd account and repeat?

There is an account list feature in advanced preferences

• 2 weeks later...
[13:45:20] java.lang.NullPointerException
[13:45:20] 	at scripts.napi.tribot.b.M(SecurityBypass.java:34)
[13:45:20] 	at scripts.napi.tribot.l.l(PlatformDebugger.java:33)
[13:45:20] 	at scripts.napi.tribot.l.l(PlatformDebugger.java:37)
[13:45:20] 	at scripts.napi.tribot.l.l(PlatformDebugger.java:64)
[13:45:20] 	at scripts.napi.framework.NScript.i(NScript.java:1061)
[13:45:20] 	at scripts.napi.framework.NScript.run(NScript.java:542)
[13:45:20] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I get a NPE on startup. Seems to occur only on clients that have been running other scripts prior. Any idea what might be the cause?