nCrab Killer [ABC2] [All Sand Crab Locations] [Ammonite Crabs] [Rock Crabs] [Progressive Training] [Extremely Stable & Reliable] [15B+ Exp Gained]

Naton

1 hour ago, theone12 said:

Just bought this script and other scripts are running fine. My screen freezes and loads out creating a loading on my mouse when I start the script. When I click it is almost like it is clicking behind the client. Im using a Mac. This is second day I have had issue with this script. Please get back to me.

Thank you

Please disable your tribot firewall, and please message me sooner rather than waiting

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

Just submitted an update that now uses dax's new web walker. Ammonite crabs and crabclaw cave pathing are perfect now.

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

Curious if you're using ABC2 for walking. Seems like it clicks at a steady interval along a path. I run into ban issues when walking a path with that behavior often. Thoughts? Working well regardless, had like a 3h proggy but forgot to snap a pic.

Edited by boatsb4hose

boatsb4hose.png

boatsb4hose.png

1 minute ago, boatsb4hose said:

Curious if you're using ABC2 for walking. Seems like it clicks at a steady interval along a path. I run into ban issues when walking a path with that behavior often. Thoughts? Working well regardless, had like a 3h proggy but forgot to snap a pic.

There's no ABC2 for walking sadly, however it uses a very efficient and solid third party walking engine that I pay for each month.

In fact, I personally think it looks more human than all of the alternatives, however that is simply my opinion.

22 minutes ago, Naton said:

There's no ABC2 for walking sadly, however it uses a very efficient and solid third party walking engine that I pay for each month.

In fact, I personally think it looks more human than all of the alternatives, however that is simply my opinion.

Yeah I'll definitely give it a whirl. The amount of time between clicks on the minimap seem very similar almost like there's no randomness in it. The Tiles selected seem also very static [EDIT, I mean amount of tiles between two clicked ones are same in length]. If you just implemented dax's, I'm unsure if my script is using his right now or you have to wait for the update to be pushed. But is there much randomness in the tiles selected and how many clicks to get to point B [EDIT, I mean the amount of time between 2 clicks and the space between 2 tiles]? 

Edited by boatsb4hose

boatsb4hose.png

boatsb4hose.png

Just now, boatsb4hose said:

Yeah I'll definitely give it a whirl. The amount of time between clicks on the minimap seem very similar almost like there's no randomness in it. The Tiles selected seem also very static. If you just implemented dax's, I'm unsure if my script is using his right now or you have to wait for the update to be pushed. But is there much randomness in the tiles selected and how many clicks to get to point B? 

Its been using dax's, he's just released a new version however so that's what I updated it to, and it does have randomness in walking, I'm actually surprised you say that because most people say the opposite (when I actually play runescape, I walk very similar to the way dax walker travels, so I that's part of why I like it so much but I'm sure other people walk different ways).

4 hours ago, Naton said:

Please disable your tribot firewall, and please message me sooner rather than waiting

Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far. When I tried to disable firewall it is not even showing in the settings for some reason. I will try and screenshot a picture for you.

I can not reach the disable firewall feature as my resolution on the Mac doesn't go that low. Sorry the the trouble, please get back to me on the issue thank you for your time. This is all I can see2008373617_ScreenShot2018-08-26at3_56_26AM.thumb.png.24df314bd6318eb7e7b6502670da4a96.png

Edited by theone12

2 hours ago, theone12 said:

I can not reach the disable firewall feature as my resolution on the Mac doesn't go that low. Sorry the the trouble, please get back to me on the issue thank you for your time. This is all I can see

The 'tribot firewall' check is lower than those other check boxes. I'm assuming you've reached your screen's max. There's a way to semi-fix this but I forget, I'm sure the script maker knows that way.

Yeah so the amount of firewall prompts is insane lol. I thought I allowed them all at the very beginning; which there were like 8 of them. Then i left the thing run on it's own overnight, and I wake up and it's standing in the middle of unaggroed crabs for the last 5 hours LOL because of a firewall prompt. So I disabled it, never was an issue before

boatsb4hose.png

boatsb4hose.png

2 hours ago, boatsb4hose said:

The 'tribot firewall' check is lower than those other check boxes. I'm assuming you've reached your screen's max. There's a way to semi-fix this but I forget, I'm sure the script maker knows that way.

Yeah so the amount of firewall prompts is insane lol. I thought I allowed them all at the very beginning; which there were like 8 of them. Then i left the thing run on it's own overnight, and I wake up and it's standing in the middle of unaggroed crabs for the last 5 hours LOL because of a firewall prompt. So I disabled it, never was an issue before

If you have world hopping selected, you need to accept a new prompt every world hop unfortunately. That’s the only thing I can think of. The Tribot firewall doesn’t really do anything except cause annoyance.

5 hours ago, theone12 said:

I can not reach the disable firewall feature as my resolution on the Mac doesn't go that low. Sorry the the trouble, please get back to me on the issue thank you for your time. This is all I can see2008373617_ScreenShot2018-08-26at3_56_26AM.thumb.png.24df314bd6318eb7e7b6502670da4a96.png

Yeah I’ve heard about this on macs lol I’m not sure why it’s still a problem and hasn’t been fixed but If you go into your .tribot folder and then go to the settings folder, there should be a file called general. All the way at the end of the file, there should be something that says <firewall>true<firewall/> or something like that, change the true to false and save the file and exit out. 

Make sure that you do not have any clients open while you do this.

I know is this kind of annoying to do but it’s the only way to disable to firewall if you can’t view the options.

If you need any help with it please let me know

Suggestion, I closed the GUI to look at chat & was able to find the hidden X to make the GUI appear again so I could see the statistics. I can't find it now lol. I don't want to ruin this proggy by restarting the script, perhaps keep the X visible when the GUI is invisible so we can easily make the GUI appear again.

Found it again without ruining proggy LOL :P

Edited by boatsb4hose

boatsb4hose.png

boatsb4hose.png

4 minutes ago, boatsb4hose said:

Suggestion, I closed the GUI to look at chat & was able to find the hidden X to make the GUI appear again so I could see the statistics. I can't find it now lol. I don't want to ruin this proggy by restarting the script, perhaps keep the X visible when the GUI is invisible so we can easily make the GUI appear again.

Found it again without ruining proggy LOL :P

Haha yeah that’s something I’m aware of and will try to take care of later today

Im not the greatest tech savyist in the world, and thank you for taking out your time to work with me on this once again. I got to the file but can not open a .ini. file on my mac. Can you lead me in the right direction on what to do with that?

Just now, theone12 said:

Im not the greatest tech savyist in the world, and thank you for taking out your time to work with me on this once again. I got to the file but can not open a .ini. file on my mac. Can you lead me in the right direction on what to do with that?

Just use a simple text editor to open it (I'm not sure what programs are on a mac, I just use notepad on windows for it)

Just now, PoopyButt said:

16 hours.PNG

Beautiful :)

Just now, theone12 said:

Finally got it up and running thank you for all the help! ?

Great :)

Just now, theone12 said:

Only problem now is that it is not using the bank off the island. It goes back to travel on the ships for some reason. Is there a way to change this?

What do you mean?

1 minute ago, theone12 said:

The bot took off running to the ships and hit travel options to go back to draynor village to bank when no food was left.

I'm really confused, draynor village? What is your settings

Edited by Naton

Just now, theone12 said:

When the food in my Inventory was gone the bot did not use the bank on the "island" it went to the ship port and hit "travel" to go back to Port Sarim

Whats your crab position?