nCrab Killer [ABC2] [All Sand Crab Locations] [Ammonite Crabs] [Rock Crabs] [Progressive Training] [Extremely Stable & Reliable] [15B+ Exp Gained]

Naton

1 minute ago, DiAngush said:

Looting ammo. There's no black knives? I am disappoint ? jk, but can you add them?

Sure thing

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

Looting ammo is fine as long as you don't bot extended periods of time

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

Just submitted a few small updates.

Ability to loot black knives

Ability to loot fossils dropped by ammonite crabs

Ability to toggle eating to full after eating once

Ability to toggle drinking all potion types after drinking one potion type (ex. drinking super attack after drinking a super strength)

26 minutes ago, Nodemaster said:

hit 1 ban so far running 1 8 hr only :(

My logs so far say you've ran the script for 36 hours.

Regardless, I'm sorry to hear that, that's unfortunately a risk of botting. I've been able to run an account almost every day now for the past few weeks, so botting safe is your best bet (not on new accounts, not for long hours) as with any script.

Edited by Naton

There is currently a tribot issue with withdrawing-x from the bank. Waiting on a fix, the script should work fine other than that.

https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/issues/50

4 hours ago, Naton said:

My logs so far say you've ran the script for 36 hours.

Regardless, I'm sorry to hear that, that's unfortunately a risk of botting. I've been able to run an account almost every day now for the past few weeks, so botting safe is your best bet (not on new accounts, not for long hours) as with any script.

1 ban out of the couple accounts im running

NODEMASTER.png

script was working at first now every time I run it it freezes the client and I have to force quit. Running it on a mac (also on a proxy idk if that matters)

edit: got it to work by deleting my tribot folder.

other question though, if I buy another "2 instance" authorization does that give me a total of 4 instances or just 60 days of 2 instances? Is there any way to upgrade?

Thanks

Edited by iggnizzle

4 hours ago, iggnizzle said:

other question though, if I buy another "2 instance" authorization does that give me a total of 4 instances or just 60 days of 2 instances? Is there any way to upgrade?

every purchase is separate - so you will get another 2 instances for 30 days.

EDIT - @Naton hey man, so bot is crashing at crab location, near m Hop tile. I updated client this morning so it should be fixed from y'das update i guess (?)

As we can see, this happened right before break handler kicked in. This have happened couple times now. Today and y'days day i think.

https://gyazo.com/b2a410e90eb8cb1dd300da5aec5b53cf

EDITv2 - looks like it happens because it does not click on second screen "Click here to Play" after logging in.

If i click it manual it works from there.

Edited by guywithlsd

6qenNCY.gif

2 hours ago, iggnizzle said:

how do i set the bot so it doesn't crash other people's spots?

Thanks

There's a tab for it in preferences. One oversight I had, was this:

EHujlBI.png

So yeah, if you don't wanna crash, disable roaming (just under crash tab).

7 hours ago, iggnizzle said:

script was working at first now every time I run it it freezes the client and I have to force quit. Running it on a mac (also on a proxy idk if that matters)

edit: got it to work by deleting my tribot folder.

Thanks

Looks like someone already answered this, although to clarify you will get another 2 instance for 30 days, every purchase is separate. Make sure to disable your tribot firewall.

5 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

every purchase is separate - so you will get another 2 instances for 30 days.

EDIT - @Naton hey man, so bot is crashing at crab location, near m Hop tile. I updated client this morning so it should be fixed from y'das update i guess (?)

As we can see, this happened right before break handler kicked in. This have happened couple times now. Today and y'days day i think.

https://gyazo.com/b2a410e90eb8cb1dd300da5aec5b53cf

EDITv2 - looks like it happens because it does not click on second screen "Click here to Play" after logging in.

If i click it manual it works from there.

Thanks, I'll see if theres anything I can do to prevent the login screen thing

3 hours ago, iggnizzle said:

how do i set the bot so it doesn't crash other people's spots?

Thanks

Disable roaming and it shouldn't happen.

57 minutes ago, DiAngush said:

There's a tab for it in preferences. One oversight I had, was this:

EHujlBI.png

So yeah, if you don't wanna crash, disable roaming (just under crash tab).

Im curious, what did you think roaming would do? I'd like to make it more clear what it does in the GUI if the initial impression was different.

15 minutes ago, Naton said:

Looks like someone already answered this, although to clarify you will get another 2 instance for 30 days, every purchase is separate. Make sure to disable your tribot firewall.

Thanks, I'll see if theres anything I can do to prevent the login screen thing

Disable roaming and it shouldn't happen.

Im curious, what did you think roaming would do? I'd like to make it more clear what it does in the GUI if the initial impression was different.

I assume roaming runs around the specified area (in squares) around my set position. I just missed the disclaimer in crashing tab, that it'd crash people and disregard my preference to not crash.

Sort of like, roam around, but if my main position was occupied, I'd hop worlds. Now I realise that might be hell to code :D 

4 minutes ago, DiAngush said:

I assume roaming runs around the specified area (in squares) around my set position. I just missed the disclaimer in crashing tab, that it'd crash people and disregard my preference to not crash.

Sort of like, roam around, but if my main position was occupied, I'd hop worlds. Now I realise that might be hell to code :D 

I’ll add in a one line explanation of roaming in the GUI, thanks

25 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

@Naton you had a chance look into login screen issue? i can't see other complaining so i start to think it's on my end problem

No I’ll be home shortly to look, I don’t use breaks so I’m not sure if that’s what causes it or not

Uhm, this is super weird, but I found my acc with inventory restocked in edge bank. No idea what happened.

Had a glory equipped, was doing sand crabs. Didn't die (I assume, cuz my knives and equipment, including ring of life is on me). Wth :D Pretty sure it ran fine and hit my stop runtime limit, looking at my trial time. Unfortunately debug is lost, as I closed client, assuming everything was fine.

2 minutes ago, DiAngush said:

Uhm, this is super weird, but I found my acc with inventory restocked in edge bank. No idea what happened.

Had a glory equipped, was doing sand crabs. Didn't die (I assume, cuz my knives and equipment, including ring of life is on me). Wth :D Pretty sure it ran fine and hit my stop runtime limit, looking at my trial time. Unfortunately debug is lost, as I closed client, assuming everything was fine.

Ah I think I know what it is, I have it set to travel to the nearest bank instead of the bank tile (on script end), so dax webwalker will glory tele to edge because thats the closest bank. Will fix that, thanks for letting me know. For some reason dax walker didn't always do this so I never noticed it.

6 minutes ago, iggnizzle said:

ran 2 bots for 3-4 hours and they both got banned in one day ? they were pretty new though

fingers crossed on my third guy

Good luck, fresh accounts are pretty likely to get banned. As I've said before I've been running an account for the past month perfectly fine, varying from 4-12 hours a day. This script won't get you banned any more so than any others, in fact it'll most likely get you banned less however good botting habits are a must. I'm also assuming you're running other scripts as well.

Edited by Naton

8 minutes ago, Naton said:

Good luck, fresh accounts are pretty likely to get banned. As I've said before I've been running an account for the past month perfectly fine, varying from 4-12 hours a day. This script won't get you banned any more so than any others, in fact it'll most likely get you banned less however good botting habits are a must. I'm also assuming you're running other scripts as well.

Thanks I'll be more careful. Yeah this is the only one I'm using actually.

2 minutes ago, iggnizzle said:

Thanks I'll be more careful. Yeah this is the only one I'm using actually.

Make sure to use ABC2, and I also recommend that select the option to move the mouse off the screen when idle. 

In my logs I see that it took almost 2 hours to get 6k exp so you must be using essentially fresh accounts, which have a much higher ban rate.