BEG AIO Combat - Melee Range Magic - Most locations and NPCs | Progressive | Ge restock | Dwarf Cannon | Customizable | Looting | Banking | Death recovery | Slayer

Beg

7 hours ago, snozzie said:

ive been waiting 2 days to use script man 

should be fixed, sorry for the delay, didnt notice your private message

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

Tw3i1SI.png                    8pu0Oa3.png?1

On 3/17/2022 at 2:13 PM, Beg said:

should be fixed, sorry for the delay, didnt notice your private message

all good i totally understand

script is working flawless again ❤️

image.png.b701ed7d73c78d0d915ce68c44c1e9a9.png

bot gets stuck @Beg 

doesnt go back to the safe spot who knows how long it was there for spam clicking attack ogres 

On 3/19/2022 at 2:53 PM, snozzie said:

doesnt go back to the safe spot who knows how long it was there for spam clicking attack ogres 

can you send your safe spot coordinates?

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

4 hours ago, snozzie said:

script doing same issue keeps saying waiting for user input and wont load bot @Beg

tribot is having problems loading worlds
try using script arguments for now

edit: should be now fixed

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

16 minutes ago, thundershizzle said:

Hello!

I just purchased this and I was curious if there was a way to have it not go to the death office when I die. I'm low level and am not carrying full gear to require that. 

Hey, i can add an option on gui for that

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

50 minutes ago, thundershizzle said:

I'm not sure if it's an issue I have with how I set it up but it seems to be able to walk to the death office and then get hung up when it starts the convo. 

It's not, i've noticed an issue when looking for npcs with combat lvl of 0, which is the case for Death npc.
Updated the script to fix the issue. v1.69
I'll push another update soon to include an option on gui to select the way of retrieving items on death. 🙂

@thundershizzle
Added an option to select a way of retrieving items on death. 
Bare in mind it must go to a death office if the grave is expired or if you start the script already dead, as the script doesn't know where the player died.
image.png.eb29e396c179b72b96f174033475610f.png

Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 10:14 PM, Phenoms said:

Does this work chinning/bursting in mm2 caves or nah?

It has code to stack up monkeys, but ill test it in a bit and let you know

Updated to v1.71:

• Cannon can now be picked up before script ends
  • Cannon is now placed on the exact chosen tile more reliable
  • Relevant tiles are now always highlighted while you're configuring settings
  • Added labels to tiles so you can see what the tile is used for:
    image.png.b706b6bbded4670deb3e251a32292c88.png
  • When withdrawing items from bank, now stackable items can be withdraw even if lower quantity. Ex: you add 10k cannonballs to the inventory, the script can withdraw any amount from the bank up to 10k. Edge cases (when the exact amount is needed) will be dealt with on a future release.

V1.72:

• Profiles can now be loaded just by typing the profile name. "profile=" is no longer needed. Also you can now type previous and it will default to latest.
    Ex:
    image.png.45bfdc1fc87b4de6cb3c1f116bde0232.png
Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 2 weeks later...

V1.75:

• Fixed some issues related to the user interface
  • Add better support for custom inventory and equipment items:
    image.png.0943a1fd087788c7011b03eb380bae09.png

image.png.24a856d4175b73332335283b3ed9a5fa.png

• Add better support for mm2 caves.
    Although walking from bank to the mm2 cave is not supported.
    @rspkplayer @Phenoms
    Combat method: Passive
    Fight locations: (2448, 9173, 1), (2449, 9172, 1)
    Reset aggro (might have to be adjusted): (2426, 9189, 1), (2422, 9158, 1)
    Make sure to have a one-click teleport to a bank for when chins or runes run out.
Edited by Beg

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

5 hours ago, Beg said:

V1.75:

• Fixed some issues related to the user interface
  • Add better support for custom inventory and equipment items:
    image.png.0943a1fd087788c7011b03eb380bae09.png

image.png.24a856d4175b73332335283b3ed9a5fa.png

• Add better support for mm2 caves.
    Although walking from bank to the mm2 cave is not supported.
    @rspkplayer @Phenoms
    Combat method: Passive
    Fight locations: (2448, 9173, 1), (2449, 9172, 1)
    Reset aggro (might have to be adjusted): (2426, 9189, 1), (2422, 9158, 1)
    Make sure to have a one-click teleport to a bank for when chins or runes run out.

This is awesome, thanks @Beg! Just to make sure I understand the first bullet, the bot is able to complete one full inventory and bank, but is unable to get back to the cave. Do I have that right? Would it be possible to implement an Ape Atoll tab/Greegree + walk to the cave? Was hoping I could leave the bot be for a while...

:)

9 hours ago, rspkplayer said:

This is awesome, thanks @Beg! Just to make sure I understand the first bullet, the bot is able to complete one full inventory and bank, but is unable to get back to the cave. Do I have that right? Would it be possible to implement an Ape Atoll tab/Greegree + walk to the cave? Was hoping I could leave the bot be for a while...

Yeah it can do 1 inventory but then can't walk back to the cave
Unless i can get it supported on daxwalker, which i doubt, it's not worth it because it's quite alot of work. You have multiple routes to get there which are account specific.  It'd have to support all the obstacles, then it'd have to handle failing obstacles. IMO there's not enough interest to support all the work required to make it work

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 1 month later...

Version 1.78:

• Fix some issues with unnoting items at bandits
  • Allow active combat to not attack any NPC (instead can be attacked using dwarf cannon)
  • Add support to noted items. Simply specify an amount over 1 for unstackable items, and the script will withdraw from bank as noted.

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

• 1 month later...

I bought this a few days ago but didn't have time to mess with it. Now that I have had the chance to try it, the bot constantly has trouble doing basic things. Not drinking prayer potions despite having 10+ in inventory and prayers selected when setting the bot up. Constantly opening looting bag every 2-3 seconds to check what's in it. Actively attacking other monsters in a multi zone despite having only selected one (no auto-retaliate). 

I'd like to have a refund, because I can hardly get it to work despite messing with for 30 mins+ for what should be a simple setup. 

9 hours ago, Divide77 said:

I bought this a few days ago but didn't have time to mess with it. Now that I have had the chance to try it, the bot constantly has trouble doing basic things. 

Hey, sorry about the issues you've been facing
I've been working on this script this past weekend
A few hours ago, fixed looting bag issue and some issues with looting multiple items in the same pile. Version 1.104

Actively attacking other monsters in a multi zone despite having only selected one (no auto-retaliate). 

Is it attacking monsters you dont want to, or is it trying to attack more than 1 monster at once?

Not drinking prayer potions despite having 10+ in inventory and prayers selected when setting the bot up

Did you set prayers and prayer potions or super restores in the inventory setup?

I'd like to have a refund, because I can hardly get it to work despite messing with for 30 mins+ for what should be a simple setup. 

If you can send me your profile (.tribot/beg/BEG Combat/profiles/latest.json) in private, i could load it and fix your issues or if you prefer, a refund

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]

12 hours ago, Beg said:

Hey, sorry about the issues you've been facing
I've been working on this script this past weekend
A few hours ago, fixed looting bag issue and some issues with looting multiple items in the same pile. Version 1.104

Is it attacking monsters you dont want to, or is it trying to attack more than 1 monster at once?

Did you set prayers and prayer potions or super restores in the inventory setup?

If you can send me your profile (.tribot/beg/BEG Combat/profiles/latest.json) in private, i could load it and fix your issues or if you prefer, a refund

I appreciate your quick response. I think i'll opt for the refund, but I'll keep an eye on the script in the future.

For the attacking monsters I didn't want to, I set it up as active attacking without auto-retaliate on (due to being in a multi-zone) and only selected one of the monsters in the area, but it would keep attacking any monster available.

For the prayer pots, I think the problem must have been the inventory setup. I noticed at some point that it started working, but it wasn't 100% clear why. I must have loaded the inventory setup properly at some point. 

7 hours ago, Divide77 said:

For the attacking monsters I didn't want to, I set it up as active attacking without auto-retaliate on (due to being in a multi-zone) and only selected one of the monsters in the area, but it would keep attacking any monster available

So you had set a monster name and it was attacking other type of monsters? Or you wanted it to attack a specific NPC?

S3daOGZ.png

AIO Cooking [Free]

Item Combiner [Free]