Jump to content

Auto Crafter Pro


Encoded

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Callistocub1 said:

Yeah so say I'm on 511, if I start the script, sometimes it'll immediately start with the status switching worlds, and scroll over 314, but never click it, and then just stops the script after 5 minutes no exp gained failsafe. If I manually start a cycle via, casting a spell or switching a world, then it starts running flawlessly. But has happened a few times when I come back and the script has stopped by itself, I'm assuming because of the mix up on the world hopping. 

Does it trade first or just immediately start to try to switch worlds?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Encoded said:

Does it trade first or just immediately start to try to switch worlds?

switch worlds 

correction: will open shop, buy the seaweed/sand, then get stuck on switching worlds. Watched it do it 4-5x today. Only thing that seems to fix it is manually casting spell or restarting script. 

Edited by Callistocub1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Callistocub1 said:

switch worlds 

correction: will open shop, buy the seaweed/sand, then get stuck on switching worlds. Watched it do it 4-5x today. Only thing that seems to fix it is manually casting spell or restarting script. 

I added some messages that should display in the logger at the bottom of the client when it fails to hop. Could you let me know what those say?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Encoded said:

I added some messages that should display in the logger at the bottom of the client when it fails to hop. Could you let me know what those say?

  • [2020-07-13 01:56:08] Auto Crafter Pro: [WARNING] Failed to switch worlds. Current: 533 Destination: 302
  • [2020-07-13 01:56:15] Auto Crafter Pro: [WARNING] Failed to switch worlds. Current: 533 Destination: 302
  • [2020-07-13 01:56:23] Auto Crafter Pro: [WARNING] Failed to switch worlds. Current: 533 Destination: 302
  • [2020-07-13 01:56:23] Auto Crafter Pro: [CRITICAL] Too many failed attempts to switch worlds. Ending script.
  • [2020-07-13 01:56:29] Script Ended: Auto Crafter Pro.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Callistocub1 said:
  • [2020-07-13 01:56:08] Auto Crafter Pro: [WARNING] Failed to switch worlds. Current: 533 Destination: 302
  • [2020-07-13 01:56:15] Auto Crafter Pro: [WARNING] Failed to switch worlds. Current: 533 Destination: 302
  • [2020-07-13 01:56:23] Auto Crafter Pro: [WARNING] Failed to switch worlds. Current: 533 Destination: 302
  • [2020-07-13 01:56:23] Auto Crafter Pro: [CRITICAL] Too many failed attempts to switch worlds. Ending script.
  • [2020-07-13 01:56:29] Script Ended: Auto Crafter Pro.

Do you know if 302 was full at the time?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Encoded said:

Do you know if 302 was full at the time?

  • [2020-07-13 10:18:54] Auto Crafter Pro: [WARNING] Failed to switch worlds. Current: 420 Destination: 302

A possibility, I'm just confused as to why if you said it's hops sequentially in ascending order it's jumping back down to 302. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2020 at 8:23 AM, Callistocub1 said:
  • [2020-07-13 10:18:54] Auto Crafter Pro: [WARNING] Failed to switch worlds. Current: 420 Destination: 302

A possibility, I'm just confused as to why if you said it's hops sequentially in ascending order it's jumping back down to 302. 

Something might happen when loading the worlds. I am going to change it so it only loads them once if the load is successful.

1 hour ago, Jurii said:

image.png.c96ef4015e7d18463bdc148513fd1835.png

This world is bugged too, its an LMS world.

Thanks for the report! I'll change the code to skip the world rather than end the script.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The worlds are now shuffled every ~3 minutes and are shuffled again after 3 consecutive failed attempts to world hop and the script will still end after 6 consecutive failed attempts.

Let me know if you notice any issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

Ive just ran this script after the update and the update has been horrible for me.

Now it hops from worlds all the way down on the list to worlds on top of the list. It does this not just once to shuffle but constantly.
It will go from world 3 to world 95 and back to world 4 etc. It is very not human like and it speeds down the xp per hour by an significant amount.
The old method was working alot better but it was just getting stuck on some worlds, could you make it to just skip that world but keep going down the list?

Many thanks.

 

Edited by Jurii
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2020 at 6:17 PM, Encoded said:

So it buys from charter and uses the furnace there?

I would also like to see this feature. It's the best way to train crafting on an ultimate ironman as well.
You purchase half the inv spaces in sand, the other half in ash then run to the furnace slightly south-west of Port Phasmatys, make glass then blow the glass on the way back to the charter trader; sell, rinse, and repeat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Just purchased this bot. Works really nice, thank you for making it.

Few things I've noticed though:

1. The bot tries to switch to the high risk world 365, can't click through the message and gets stuck. Could you fix this please?

2. It casts superglass make every 10 buckets and 10 seaweed. Could you make it so that fills your entire inventory before casting the spell and so that it buys soda ash if the shop is out of seaweed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 10:39 PM, torger11 said:

Need some help blowing glass.. script seems to be completely broken. just doesn't do anything.

Can you post your settings? Any messages in the debugs? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just to chime in regarding hopping at charters. The script will try and hop to the new Prime Worlds which arent accesible. Hopping to these worlds will break the script, these are wrolds 476 AND 562. It would be great if you could disable hopping to these worlds. Other than that, the script is awesome. 

Edited by rzzanb
Clarification
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/9/2020 at 11:30 AM, rzzanb said:

Just to chime in regarding hopping at charters. The script will try and hop to the new Prime Worlds which arent accesible. Hopping to these worlds will break the script, these are wrolds 476 AND 562. It would be great if you could disable hopping to these worlds. Other than that, the script is awesome. 

Hi! Sorry I haven't fixed this sooner, I haven't had access to my PC that has the most up to date version of the script. I will make these changes tomorrow morning and will post again when they are live. Sorry again for the wait!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Encoded said:

Hi! Sorry I haven't fixed this sooner, I haven't had access to my PC that has the most up to date version of the script. I will make these changes tomorrow morning and will post again when they are live. Sorry again for the wait!

No worries and much appreciated! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2020 at 1:53 PM, benfrank said:

I would also like to see this feature. It's the best way to train crafting on an ultimate ironman as well.
You purchase half the inv spaces in sand, the other half in ash then run to the furnace slightly south-west of Port Phasmatys, make glass then blow the glass on the way back to the charter trader; sell, rinse, and repeat.

Any response to this? Also I would pay for private script to run for ultimate Ironman. 

Edited by justlivinlife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...