Encoded

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Charter Ship super glassmake has been implemented. Uses around 150 astrals an hour. Supports all fire/air staves and tome of fire, but only fire and air runes.
Start at the charter ship with runes and coins and select a glass item in the GUI.

image.png.14eb4022608947dca3256326ea57a0be.png

How do you use the charter method? I tried starting it at all the charter locations I have the runes and Coins in my inventory and it just tries to run into the ocean.I clicked glass and molten glass in the task settings. Is there specific settings? does it bank ? we need more information on this.

1 hour ago, KroniicKill said:

How do you use the charter method? I tried starting it at all the charter locations I have the runes and Coins in my inventory and it just tries to run into the ocean.I clicked glass and molten glass in the task settings. Is there specific settings? does it bank ? we need more information on this.

Make sure you are on the lunar spell book, have coins in your inventory, and are in reach of the charter npc.
Which location are you trying to use? I'll go test it out there.

I tried all of them. literally every single one. you have Discord? maybe you can help me out via screen share. I really need this to work man. Can add me if you have discord Kroniic#2500

Edited by KroniicKill

1 hour ago, KroniicKill said:

I tried all of them. literally every single one. you have Discord? maybe you can help me out via screen share. I really need this to work man. Can add me if you have discord Kroniic#2500

Can you try now? I think the magic spellbook check wasn't working. Now replaced it with a check for astral runes.

Yes!!! working now very good thank you so much. I will report back if I find any bugs.

Edit

any reason its buying 1 bucket at a time or 1 seaweed at a time instead of buy 5?

Edited by KroniicKill

Also, should remove the high risk world and all the works that require dialogue as it pretty much breaks the bot. sadly cant run it for more than 20 mins right now as it keeps clicking on those worlds.
For example I am currently on world 362 and no matter what it tries to switch to 365 which is a high risk world.

Edited by KroniicKill

46 minutes ago, KroniicKill said:

Also, should remove the high risk world and all the works that require dialogue as it pretty much breaks the bot. sadly cant run it for more than 20 mins right now as it keeps clicking on those worlds.
For example I am currently on world 362 and no matter what it tries to switch to 365 which is a high risk world.

Should be fixed. Let me know if there's any other worlds it fails to hop to. I may have missed some others that I didn't know had special conditions.

[22:49:21] Script Started: Auto Crafter Pro.
[22:50:43] Auto Crafter Pro: [CRITICAL] Stop condition met.
[22:50:45] Script Ended: Auto Crafter Pro.

what is that ?

1 hour ago, Kinz0 said:

[22:49:21] Script Started: Auto Crafter Pro.
[22:50:43] Auto Crafter Pro: [CRITICAL] Stop condition met.
[22:50:45] Script Ended: Auto Crafter Pro.

what is that ?

The level, amount, and duration is when to stop the current task. Whatever you inputted for those is being met.

On 5/27/2020 at 1:28 PM, karmernic said:

Any possibility of glass blwoign without superglass make in Port phasmatys?

So it buys from charter and uses the furnace there?

• 1 month later...

6 hours ago, Encoded said:

Not currently. As you’ve probably noticed, it just hops in order at the moment.

Yeah I've noticed, sometimes it will get stuck on 'switching worlds', I'm assuming because it's trying to go sequentially based on the login world if you would look at a failsafe or something for that. 

29 minutes ago, Callistocub1 said:

Yeah I've noticed, sometimes it will get stuck on 'switching worlds', I'm assuming because it's trying to go sequentially based on the login world if you would look at a failsafe or something for that. 

Do you know what world it was on and what world it was trying to switch to?

Just now, Encoded said:

Do you know what world it was on and what world it was trying to switch to?

Yeah so say I'm on 511, if I start the script, sometimes it'll immediately start with the status switching worlds, and scroll over 314, but never click it, and then just stops the script after 5 minutes no exp gained failsafe. If I manually start a cycle via, casting a spell or switching a world, then it starts running flawlessly. But has happened a few times when I come back and the script has stopped by itself, I'm assuming because of the mix up on the world hopping.