Auto Crafter Pro

Encoded

21 hours ago, beake said:

i've deleted my hooks.dat and the jagex cache and the same problem persists. everytime it goes to withdraw the gold it first clicks on the left click "quantity" and then proceeds to withdraw. 

going to wait till this is fixed because 10 hours of gold bars is suspicious as hell to do that everytime since i dont think anyone would ever do that normally 

would be really amazing if you could get to that in the next week or so because I only bought the bot for that one purpose and i dont have any other crafting supplies on my ironman to test it out. i'm not sure why it isn't working properly but its just one minor tweak. would be great if i could craft these 12k gold bars before it runs out. 

thanks so much! 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/4/2019 at 11:31 AM, beake said:

would be really amazing if you could get to that in the next week or so because I only bought the bot for that one purpose and i dont have any other crafting supplies on my ironman to test it out. i'm not sure why it isn't working properly but its just one minor tweak. would be great if i could craft these 12k gold bars before it runs out. 

thanks so much! 

Did some extensive testing and was unable to reproduce this. Also haven't had any other reports of it. Have you tried deleting your jagexcache?

1 hour ago, Encoded said:

Did some extensive testing and was unable to reproduce this. Also haven't had any other reports of it. Have you tried deleting your jagexcache?

edit: the problem still persists. what settings are you choosing? i must not be doing something right then but i've tried about numerous combinations... i can upload a gif later if u want and u can see how it reacts

i deleted that and the hooks.dat but i'm going to try again and see and i'll let you know.

thanks for testing this i really dont know what the issue is then 😕 

also i always seem to get this error everytime i start it, then i start it again and then it works. does this have something to do with it?

• [21:54:59] Downloading script 'Auto Crafter Pro'.
  • [21:55:01] Script Started: Auto Crafter Pro.
  • [21:55:07] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [21:55:07] at scripts.api.script.TaskScript.run(TaskScript.java:84)
  • [21:55:07] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [21:55:08] Script Ended: Auto Crafter Pro.
Edited by beake

1 hour ago, beake said:

edit: the problem still persists. what settings are you choosing? i must not be doing something right then but i've tried about numerous combinations... i can upload a gif later if u want and u can see how it reacts

i deleted that and the hooks.dat but i'm going to try again and see and i'll let you know.

thanks for testing this i really dont know what the issue is then 😕 

also i always seem to get this error everytime i start it, then i start it again and then it works. does this have something to do with it?

• [21:54:59] Downloading script 'Auto Crafter Pro'.
  • [21:55:01] Script Started: Auto Crafter Pro.
  • [21:55:07] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [21:55:07] at scripts.api.script.TaskScript.run(TaskScript.java:84)
  • [21:55:07] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [21:55:08] Script Ended: Auto Crafter Pro.

Play around with it some more if you want, but I'll refund you when your auth expires. Hopefully you can figure it out because I'm not sure what else to try.

image.thumb.png.1838dc8bf5822f02797ff6c7756e8091.png

2 hours ago, Encoded said:

Play around with it some more if you want, but I'll refund you when your auth expires. Hopefully you can figure it out because I'm not sure what else to try.

image.thumb.png.1838dc8bf5822f02797ff6c7756e8091.png

damn so bummed this isn't working properly for me...  and when it goes to withdraw the gold bars it doesn't first click on the "withdraw all" quantity first before every inventory?? 

thats very kind that you'd offer that, i appreciate it. if you refund me then i'll purchase another one of your scripts. i already got 20m+ fm exp with ur script in the past but no pet or d axe so if you refund i'll purchase that script and go for another 5m or so on it. however hopefully i can get it to work instead because i'd much rather prefer that.

thanks for testing it and all ❤️ 

having a problem as its crafting black dhides. after every inventory, even though "withdraw all" is already selected, it will click on it again, withdraw the hides, then click on withdraw all again before closing the bank which makes it look very unrealistic. any thoughts on a fix?

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please add saveable/loadable profiles? I can only run one setting at a time on my computer since there is only one quickstart argument, and is definitely holding me back from purchasing

Edited by 7upSprite

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the script just stops when trying to go molten glass at edgeville

• [13:08:28] Script Started: Auto Crafter Pro.
  • [13:08:33] Auto Crafter Pro: [CRITICAL] Stop condition met.
  • [13:08:34] Script Ended: Auto Crafter Pro.

NVM, Removed time, amount and level and it worked. 

Edited by poxygen

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, iK0u4ever said:

Could you just refund the script? haven't been able to use it, rather get something else.

Sorry about that. I've refunded you, but the script has also been updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 6:03 AM, 7upSprite said:

Can you please add saveable/loadable profiles? I can only run one setting at a time on my computer since there is only one quickstart argument, and is definitely holding me back from purchasing

@Laniax I can send you some code for this that you could just copy paste in my aio combat uses JFileChooser to load/save different files with a gui if you just wanna copy paste if from there heres link https://github.com/Elon333/ELON-Combat-Aio

ELON SCRIPTS

394be3a8-5eaf-4266-b234-01e95300be59.png.76cba13888011134cd5915f53a665c21.png 621afd0f-83ca-4b71-a843-9150a9da770c.png.fcb652c7ae868c992f1c0db3eebff152.png 49d2ac52-402b-48ee-985c-c843bd89e5f8.png.a8022edbba18146a72dbb32e9e5e3071.png 0977182c-9141-4343-8620-961534956fa7.png.39f8e80ec2ee2e36d8152fcf1790f6b0.png ttt.png.24a94083f264620b7a9d8407b70dfae0.png

SUPPORT

discordImage.png

• 2 weeks later...