Encoded

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The ironman charter ship method works great. however, I seem to be just hopping between worlds 302-307. buying up my own supplies quicker than they restock, this bot would be flawless if it just made its way through all the members worlds. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey @EncodedI just bought this script. Works awesome, although there is one thing I've noticed..

I'm making molten glass at edgeville and when it banks it clicks quantity "10" amount on the bank and then right click scrolls down to 14 on the item itself. This just seems like redundant clicks. I tried to switch it back to "x" amount at the bank, but the script clicks it back to "10". Is there anyway you can add it to click the "x" amount and just left click the item? Picture reference provided of what the script is doing.

Cheers

Capture.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Script is just bugging out not doing anything when trying to use make Molten Glass (the charter ship option I assume)

If started in bank it will hover repeatedly over nothing, if started outside of bank it tries to run to idk where, but it ran for over 3 mins past multiple banks and said 'banking'

dom584.png

• 4 weeks later...

Having a similar issue with the user above. Using the script for ironman charter as the scripter describes "With runes at the charter" and the script starts, immediately goes to "Banking" and then stalls indefinitely

Edit: I figured out how this script works exactly. You need to have the runes OUTSIDE of a rune pouch, you cannot make bulbs you need to make lenses, it will occasionally hop to unsafe worlds and keeps trying to hop to free worlds but it seems to work. It will buy the sand and seaweed, craft them into lenses and then sell the lenses to the shop. I tried to test it with random junk in my inventory to see if it attempts to drop items cluttering the inventory and it just uses the space it has access to, meaning this script is also UIM friendly.

Edited by kforkaspur
Figured out the method needed for the script to work

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to make diamond amulets and the bot just gets stuck on the menu at the furnace just spam clicking the "all" option.

Tried other jewelry and didn't have a problem just on the diamond amulets

On 5/21/2023 at 9:31 AM, tiylz said:

Trying to make diamond amulets and the bot just gets stuck on the menu at the furnace just spam clicking the "all" option.

Tried other jewelry and didn't have a problem just on the diamond amulets

Fixed

This script got me 99 crafting on my UIM from 60 doing charter ships, even with the world hopper being broken it tries and tries again and eventually re-shuffles the world hopper. Left the script going 10+ hours a day for weeks and now the grinds all done. Ty encoded

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2023 at 3:11 AM, kforkaspur said:

This script got me 99 crafting on my UIM from 60 doing charter ships, even with the world hopper being broken it tries and tries again and eventually re-shuffles the world hopper. Left the script going 10+ hours a day for weeks and now the grinds all done. Ty encoded

did it hop to pvp worlds? can use it on a hcim

Edited by chubbylad420

On 7/3/2023 at 10:42 AM, McLazy said:

okay. I guess it does it it all the time. I started cutting gems and doing the same thing. Not human-like behavior.

Sorry was out of town for the holiday. Will check it out and post when it’s fixed.