[300K-700K/HR] nBlast Mine [Sulphur Mining] [Custom Blast Mining Paths] [Customization] [Extremely Reliable & Stable] [500B+ Total Profit/60B+ Total Exp]

Naton

Just now, dfewsloc said:

can we add 4-5 auths  ?‍⚕️

There's an option for 5 auths on the repo, just never updated the thread

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

43f2ecc9e02b80d965ac0f94d45bd305.png

short 2 hour 85 mining proggy, 550k an hour (I did get decently lucky with rune ores)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

1 minute ago, hehegurl said:

Anyone got ideas to maximize dynamite an hr? 

make sure you're running and not walking (use staminas, graceful clothing if you have) Minimize time spent doing other things like afking (not recommended since going 100% without afk delays for long durations makes you more bot-like) :) 

Discord: Gyrater #1246 UUID: 226472795972829184

Gyrator-sig.gif?width=400&height=226

Just now, gyrate said:

make sure you're running and not walking (use staminas, graceful clothing if you have) Minimize time spent doing other things like afking (not recommended since going 100% without afk delays for long durations makes you more bot-like)  

Yeah, acc has 5 agil Lmao. I'll try set it to use Stam earlier. Have you tried doing 5 rocks at all? I can do 4 smooth as

Just now, hehegurl said:

Yeah, acc has 5 agil Lmao. I'll try set it to use Stam earlier. Have you tried doing 5 rocks at all? I can do 4 smooth as

Haha that 5 agility will kill some of that profit, just have it set so that it never runs out of run energy. That's a pretty smart idea if you can make it do 5 rocks without bugging out or getting injured often (no I haven't personally moved up to 5 or 6 rocks yet). I might try it and see if it's possible. Let me know if you have any luck with more than 4 rocks :) 

Discord: Gyrater #1246 UUID: 226472795972829184

Gyrator-sig.gif?width=400&height=226

8 hours ago, gyrate said:

Get on my level

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 12.27.46 AM.png

Nicee :D

8 hours ago, hehegurl said:

Anyone got ideas to maximize dynamite an hr? 

You should expect to average around 250 (not sure what you're getting atm). I get around 250 with stamina potions and using north east 4. I also raised the mouse speed a bit.

Yeah I think at my custom spot I was getting near that. Copped a ban though, I think I just let it bot for too long, leveling some new accs up atm to do more testing or just got badluck and had a few reports, not sure. 

Just now, hehegurl said:

Yeah I think at my custom spot I was getting near that. Copped a ban though, I think I just let it bot for too long, leveling some new accs up atm to do more testing or just got badluck and had a few reports, not sure. 

That sucks ? my account I used to make the script is still alive, although I was only botting ~6 hours a day

Just now, Naton said:

That sucks ? my account I used to make the script is still alive, although I was only botting ~6 hours a day

Yeah I did about 20 or so hours lmao. Next time I'm going to try 10 to 12 hrs everyday. Have to find that sweet spot. 

There is something wrong with the camera, just happend suddenly and now keeps happening, when it have mined the third rock and lights it, then it just stands there taking damage and moving left and right with the camera, i have tried on both north-east four rocks and the other north east template, happens the same thing also tried with different camera settings still not working properly and also it looks very bot like when it does it. 

It was working  1 hour ago and i kept it running and was working and then i checked it after a while and it was doing the thing with the camera and not progressing, happens only at the same spot i mentioned, but the west template is working properly tho.

Here is a picture with the spot if it wasnt clear enough and also the debug thing.527363712_botproblem.thumb.jpg.9f1cb6856e15c00f8f23f41b28a2c226.jpg

@miggo13

Take a gif of it print script stack trace, send both debugs, and send me your settings. Guys I need full/proper bug reports. This may be a looking glass issue though, not sure.

Just now, miggo13 said:

@Naton What is script stack trace?

In your tribot client, click Script -> Print Script Stack Trace

Something will print to the debug, send me that. This can only be done while it is running and doing whatever it is that you wanted to report

@NatonLol wtf, it suddenly started working again while i tried to make a gif, so couldnt capture the problem, I dont know why that happend, so weird, maybe you know what the problem could be? Maybe its on my end

Edited by miggo13

@Naton Thanks for the help anyways. if it happens again then i will try capture it with a gif and sorry for spamming the thread x)

The script is amazing also i must add, you did a very good job with all the options and the freedom to configure the way you want.

I have been waiting for a blast mine script for so long and you literally nailed it!! Keep it up

Edited by miggo13

Just now, miggo13 said:

@Naton Thanks for the help anyways. if it happens again then i will try capture it with a gif and sorry for spamming the thread x)

I'm trying to test it now. When it happens does the bot debug spam this?

• [13:46:29] [Walker Engine] Failed attempt on action.
  • [13:46:32] [Walker Engine] Too many failed attempts
  • [13:46:32] [Walker Engine] Closest tile in path is not in minimap: (1497,3872,0)
  • [13:46:32] [Walker Engine] Failed attempt on action.
  • [13:46:33] [Walker Engine] Closest tile in path is not in minimap: (1497,3872,0)
  • [13:46:36] [Walker Engine] Failed attempt on action.

3 minutes ago, Naton said:

• [13:46:32] [Walker Engine] Closest tile in path is not in minimap: (1497,3872,0)
  • [13:46:33] [Walker Engine] Closest tile in path is not in minimap: (1497,3872,0)

@NatonYes i believe so if i remember correctly, i remember seeing these debug infos

Edited by miggo13

6 minutes ago, Naton said:

@Naton Does the camera move like a little bit to left and then right all the time?

15 minutes ago, miggo13 said:

@Naton Does the camera move like a little bit to left and then right all the time?

It does when that issue happens. Try deleting hooks and restarting your client (osbuddy/runelite included if you're using runelite). It seems to have fixed it for me but I'm not sure. It appears to be a tribot issue (which makes me think its a hooks problem) with determining if a certain tile is visible in the minimap

Also feel free to use discord/tribot pms for bugs as well so the thread doesn't get spammed if I need to ask a bunch of questions

Edited by Naton