[ABC2 10] Netami's Pest Control - Defend Knight - Attack Portal - Spec Weapons - All Boats

Netami

Welcome to the thread for Netami's Pest Control (2020)!

Netami's Pest Control is one of TRiBot's oldest and most purchase pest control scripts, and has gone through several iterations throughout the years. 2020 brings the latest version of the famous script, completely re-written from the ground up to provide you with the latest and greatest pest control experience. Make no mistake, no pest control scripts can compare!

Netami's Pest Control features a highly configurable user interface

to allow you to select exactly how you want your games to be played.

Currently included options are as follows:

* Difficulty boat selection (all 3 supported)

* 3 unique playing modes (defend knight, attack portals, repair barriers)

* 3 unique portal behaviors (anticipate next, camp one until open, random selection)

* Configurable NPC attacking priority

* Adjustable ABC2 reaction time lengths

* Special attack support with configurable timing

* Full prayer book and quick prayers options

* Brawler stuck detection/handling

Important information before you run:

* Repair mode requires a hammer in inventory and lots of regular logs in bank

* Portal NPC Priority is changed by dragging the rows around

* For Special attack timings, mean and SD must both be within the range of the minimum and maximum time in seconds.

If you're not sure what these values mean, leaving them stock is recommended.

GET IT HERE:

fMpQ0PC.png

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2352-netami-s-pest-control/

Edited by Netami
New script version release

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To suggest a new feature, just comment here

i would like to see the bot join the clan or recognize which world the clan is if possible and switch to that world accordingly, and if there was no game after 5 mins> back to w44 is that possible? @Netami

CLICK BANNER BELOW TO JOIN MY DISCORD AND BUY TRIBOT CREDITS - OPEN A TICKET
virtbannerfin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Would like to see a repair method. With bank support (all logs) or woodcutting support (15~ trees on Island). Bank would guarantee a win (as long as other people kill portals obviously) since you will not compete with others to chop the trees down. Also, should either walk back to boat to afk or just afk normally after repairing 10 (minimum to "contribute" to game) barriers/gates.

Bought the VIP instead of VIP-E? Want to change that? Go to: TriBot VIP Manager
Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you should see the option to pay the difference to upgrade to VIP-Extended for the remainder of your subscription.

Banned? Tell us why! Go to: TriBot Ban Discussion Thread

TriBot bugging out? Need to know how to delete hooks? Go to: TriBot doesn't work Tutorial

ziG63yW.pngTRiBotSignature.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Bought it. Script ended because it "couldnt find squire" after one of the rounds when I had 6 points. Dont even know why this script would need to find the squire. I've got a good deal of lag while using this script, maybe thats the issue? My laptop is pretty good so the lag doesn't make too much sense, but whatever. Hopefully I get a bit longer proggy than 6 points later down the road, otherwise I'd say it was a waste of $7 :/

Also should mention the lag prevents me from getting 50 damage pretty frequently.

15 hours ago, Skill said:

Bought it. Script ended because it "couldnt find squire" after one of the rounds when I had 6 points. Dont even know why this script would need to find the squire. I've got a good deal of lag while using this script, maybe thats the issue? My laptop is pretty good so the lag doesn't make too much sense, but whatever. Hopefully I get a bit longer proggy than 6 points later down the road, otherwise I'd say it was a waste of $7 :/

Also should mention the lag prevents me from getting 50 damage pretty frequently.

You got other problems, I have no lag, what do you have an OS machine?

Edited by Teachmetoscript

19 hours ago, Teachmetoscript said:

You got other problems, I have no lag, what do you have an OS machine?

I've got a pretty nice dell laptop with an i5 and 4 gigs of ram. It's not riddled with viruses either unless the windows I pirated was infected lol. I'm thinking it might do better once I get my combat up to the intermediate boat for a little bit longer rounds. I also think the lag *could* be my isp (maybe im DCing. Relogging feature never worked for me), but I haven't had problems with them since they had constant problems a few years ago so I'd be a bit surprised. 

Edited by Skill

2 hours ago, Skill said:

I've got a pretty nice dell laptop with an i5 and 4 gigs of ram. It's not riddled with viruses either unless the windows I pirated was infected lol. I'm thinking it might do better once I get my combat up to the intermediate boat for a little bit longer rounds. I also think the lag *could* be my isp (maybe im DCing. Relogging feature never worked for me), but I haven't had problems with them since they had constant problems a few years ago so I'd be a bit surprised. 

all pirated windows are infected the question is in what way. ;) maybe its just too much for ur pc using LG all scripts really work my cpu

On 5/7/2017 at 0:20 AM, Teachmetoscript said:

all pirated windows are infected the question is in what way. ;) maybe its just too much for ur pc using LG all scripts really work my cpu

Maybe. I did pirate it waay back on kat so I would be a bit suprised if it was since they tend to be reliable. I will say I have foud the lag is considerably less when I keep OSBuddy open, Tribot minimized, and have a heap size of 512 for the one bot (for other bots, pc is still a bit laggy). 

1 hour ago, Skill said:

Maybe. I did pirate it waay back on kat so I would be a bit suprised if it was since they tend to be reliable. I will say I have foud the lag is considerably less when I keep OSBuddy open, Tribot minimized, and have a heap size of 512 for the one bot (for other bots, pc is still a bit laggy). 

You aren't meant to have more than one LG client open at a time, unless you have something like a server.

2 hours ago, Teachmetoscript said:

You aren't meant to have more than one LG client open at a time, unless you have something like a server.

Meant that as in I have only one bot running and it isn't too laggy for any script but pest control. Others usually do just fine.

On 5/8/2017 at 4:43 PM, Skill said:

Meant that as in I have only one bot running and it isn't too laggy for any script but pest control. Others usually do just fine.

maybe delete your nati pest control file and restart the script thats what i do when i get errors with any of my bots.. i just wish @Netami would respond or add in quick prayer option. ;)

• 3 weeks later...