[ABC2 10] Netami's Pest Control - Defend Knight - Attack Portal - Spec Weapons - All Boats

Netami

3 hours ago, Kohwali said:

ETA on when this script will be updated? Thanks for your work on this script btw, I've gotten 1650 points thanks to it!

Hoping to finish the changes today, will post a new comment on thread when I've finished. Glad to hear it's working well for you :)

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Netami said:

Ah good catch, thanks I edited the OP :)

I noticed it is slow to attack monster and sometimes goes into the red on the activity bar. Is that due to ABC2 reaction time?

40 minutes ago, Netami said:

Likely due to ABC2 sleeps, the sleep duration can be seen in the logger. I usually set mine on around 20-30%.

I don't see that setting. Where would I change that?

EDIT: Or is that what the sleep percentage is in the GUI?

Edited by bgill76

Thanks for the script, full void no problems so far. The only thing that would be nice to add is quick prayers, or maybe the ability to use mage considering every time you die you have to set auto cast.

1 minute ago, fred40lb said:

Thanks for the script, full void no problems so far. The only thing that would be nice to add is quick prayers, or maybe the ability to use mage considering every time you die you have to set auto cast.

Will look into adding both of these, glad the script got you void :)

Edited by Netami

On 2017-6-18 at 0:42 AM, Netami said:

Not without any additional information on what "that brawler problem" is

The brawler problem is that they block you, rendering you unable to move past them. (You have to walk around them)

If you play mobas, think of this as creep block.

truongzz.png

I noticed the bot, in rare cases, accidentally clicks on the ladder and gets stuck on top of the tower. Might want to fix this since it sits there until the game is finished, earning no points.

Client debug:

• [20:58:18] (12458, 6041, 0)->(12462, 6030, 0)
  • [20:58:18] Couldn't find squire.
  • [20:58:19] (12458, 6041, 0)->(12462, 6030, 0)
  • [20:58:19] Couldn't find squire.
  • [20:58:20] (12458, 6041, 0)->(12462, 6030, 0)
  • [20:58:20] Couldn't find squire.

Edit: I saw it happen again, but this time, it clicked the ladder to go back down but clicked on it again to go back up straight after. Bad Australian ping may be the cause of this, might want to add a small delay so that the bot recognises that I'm already down the ladder before impatiently clicking on the ladder again.

Edit 2: This problem has started to become more common, sometimes being stuck at the top and sometimes in a loop of climbing up and climbing down.

Edit 3:

WFI5eSb.png

• [05:06:38] (9171, 11433, 0)->(9160, 11424, 0)
  • [05:06:38] Calculated positions.

^ This was being spammed in the client debug

Edited by truongzz

truongzz.png

Version 1.2 has been released with the following changes:

• Improved clicking (especially while moving) to cut down on failed clicks
  • Added quick prayer support (make sure you have these selected before starting script)

Proggy from today:

Vnvi1Yr.png

Edited by Netami

7 hours ago, axle said:

When can i expect an update/refund? just wasted $10.00 on your script for it to be wasting my time on my 30 day time limit......

The script is functioning properly, if you're having trouble with it let me know and I'll try to help. Side note: you don't need VIP to run an account with this script.

37 minutes ago, axle said:

i am experiencing many failed clicks, mainly with the walker engine. the bot ends up taking bad paths and off in corners of the map doing nothing, also will not use special attack and gets stuck with spec weapon on and cannot reequip my scimitar please let me know what i can provide to you for a fix. thank you appreciate the help!

It sounds like you're in resizable mode, make sure your Runescape is set to fixed mode.