[ABC2 10] Netami's Pest Control - Defend Knight - Attack Portal - Spec Weapons - All Boats

Netami

3 hours ago, monsoy said:

Hey good sir. I tried the trial and it couldn't find the plank. I've used multiple scripts today and they worked fine. Does this problem occur for anyone else? (LG and Novice boat)

EDIT: It gets tons of NullPointerExeptions

Tribot seems to be having problems after the last game update, we need to wait for trilez to update. 

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Netami said:

Tribot seems to be having problems after the last game update, we need to wait for trilez to update. 

Thanks for the reply mate. I will wait patiently then

Mine was working pretty good and then all of the sudden it didn't .. 

Kept getting the error: Couldn't find squire - even though it was set to attack portals? Restarted tribot client several times, but still won't work.

Edit: working with LG ofcourse

Edited by Lange Ritch
added LG

lange_ritch.png

4 minutes ago, Lange Ritch said:

Mine was working pretty good and then all of the sudden it didn't .. 

Kept getting the error: Couldn't find squire - even though it was set to attack portals? Restarted tribot client several times, but still won't work.

Edit: working with LG ofcourse

The squire is used to calculate the position of everything else on the map, since there are lots of pest control arenas in the game. If you're still having trouble you can PM me and I can take a look over teamviewer.

4 hours ago, jdgibson18 said:

It seems the most simple solution was the answer lol. My apologies I was so obsessed with checking the other settings I forgot the most basic one. God I feel like a jackass. Such a rookie mistake. Seems to be working fine now. 

No problem, happens often with new TRiBot users. I'd appreciate an edit/removal of your post as the script is working as intended

2 hours ago, Netami said:

Not at this time, it's on my to do list but I've been busy with my new barrows script release. 

alright, will definitely look forward to it for my 10 hp  acc.

To anyone thinking of buying this script i HIGHLY recommend it Ive gotten over 3k points with this script on just 1 ACCOUNT without ban in just a couple of weeks!!!! just be smart about it

@Netami For some reason i keep getting stuck up top in ranging towers could you please add a fail safe so it goes back down ladder.

5 minutes ago, jakcorb said:

To anyone thinking of buying this script i HIGHLY recommend it Ive gotten over 3k points with this script on just 1 ACCOUNT without ban in just a couple of weeks!!!! just be smart about it

@Netami For some reason i keep getting stuck up top in ranging towers could you please add a fail safe so it goes back down ladder.

Will add this tonight/tomorrow.

On 7/28/2017 at 8:28 PM, jakcorb said:

14 hours ago, bohish said:

Just bought this after using the 30 minute trial. Can definitely say it works flawlessly, would highly recommend it. 

One suggestion, if you can make it hop onto the boat faster it would increase the points per hour by a lot as it waits in the boat for a while when less people are playing. 

Thanks for the great script, hope you keep it updated! :)

Script updated, now will climb back down out of ranging towers and reduced sleep time entering boat after a game. Sorry for the delay.

5 hours ago, Netami said:

Version 1.25 has also been released with the following changes:

• Added barrier/gate repair mode for non-combat accounts @Cacoora
  • Added toggleable paint, just click the paint/chatbox anywhere to enable/disable
  • Added void mace cursor

Fantastic, will be investing into this soon.

1 minute ago, Mr Balloons said:

Hi, I just bought this script and it does not work at all. Every time I run the script by the boats, it does absolutely nothing. Can someone help me? ty

Please post the contents of the Bot debug and client debug, also make sure your RuneScape is set to fixed mode. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Balloons said:

It is working now. thank you :) One question... I figured a pest control bot wouldnt be caught easily... Is the ban rate very low for this bot?

Historically pest control has been watched very closely as it was a popular thing to bot, but some users have posted very good progress reports for this script. My advice is stick to short sessions, better to take a bit longer than catch a ban. 

client debug: 

• [14:14:31] Script Started: Netami's Pest Control.
  • [14:14:31] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:32] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:34] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:35] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:37] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:37] All ABC2 sleeps will be multiplied by 0.3
  • [14:14:38] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:39] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:40] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:41] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:42] Script Ended: Netami's Pest Control.

bot debug:

• [14:14:23] Stopped Update Thread.
  • [14:14:42] Stopped Update Thread.
  • [14:14:42] Exception in thread "Thread-77"
  • [14:14:42] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [14:14:42] at scripts.pest_control.e.run(UpdateThread.java:41)

ya it just chills at the start. it could be something to do with the runescape update but it was doing this sometimes before the update too. 

32 minutes ago, eleax said:

client debug: 

• [14:14:31] Script Started: Netami's Pest Control.
  • [14:14:31] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:32] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:34] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:35] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:37] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:37] All ABC2 sleeps will be multiplied by 0.3
  • [14:14:38] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:41] Couldn't find squire.
  • [14:14:42] Script Ended: Netami's Pest Control.

bot debug:

• [14:14:23] Stopped Update Thread.
  • [14:14:42] Stopped Update Thread.
  • [14:14:42] Exception in thread "Thread-77"
  • [14:14:42] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [14:14:42] at scripts.pest_control.e.run(UpdateThread.java:41)

ya it just chills at the start. it could be something to do with the runescape update but it was doing this sometimes before the update too. 

This is due to NPC hooks breaking in today's update. 

Trail seemed to work okay for me a few days ago, I purchased the script today and it will work for a few games but will eventually get stuck repeatedly "Calculated positions" and coordinates over and over. If I close and reopen the Tribot client it will work for a few more games then do this again. Any help is appreciated. 

Continued playing with the script to get it to work but works for about two games then just repeatedly shows "Calculated positions" while standing in the starting boat game after game. 

Edited by welltryit

8 hours ago, welltryit said:

Trail seemed to work okay for me a few days ago, I purchased the script today and it will work for a few games but will eventually get stuck repeatedly "Calculated positions" and coordinates over and over. If I close and reopen the Tribot client it will work for a few more games then do this again. Any help is appreciated. 

Continued playing with the script to get it to work but works for about two games then just repeatedly shows "Calculated positions" while standing in the starting boat game after game. 

Try deleting your hooks.dat file or your whole .tribot folder to see if that helps.