[ABC2 10] Netami's Pest Control - Defend Knight - Attack Portal - Spec Weapons - All Boats

Netami

3 hours ago, chachacha said:

Thanks man, Ill post some more once theyre in!

Script has been updated to V1.21 with the following change:

• Added more stringent brawler checks to avoid spam clicking our target while stuck on a brawler.

Sfxf4gA.png

Edited by Netami

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Netami said:

Script has been updated to V1.21 with the following change:

• Added more stringent brawler checks to avoid spam clicking our target while stuck on a brawler.

When I'm back home ill restart the script and report back. Thanks for the quick update manĀ 

I have a problem when i use attack portals and in the beginingĀ if someone already opend the doors the bot closes the door and than presses on the minimap causing the bot to run around to an open gate and around everything. just FYI :)Ā otherwise great script

I'm probably going to buy this later, but during the trial I noticed a few things that would make this script even better.

• Pot Support
  • Turn run back on after dying
  • Xp/hr
  • Gp/hr
  • Points/hr
  • Games/hr

The most important ones in my opinion would be the first two.

12 minutes ago, julebrus007 said:

Just bought your script and it's working flawlessly so far. Good job!
Is there a hotkey for removing the "Netami Pest Control" over the chatlogs? Would love to have the ability to see the chat.
Ā 

Not currently, though I may add a paint toggle since it has been requested before.

Just bought this script but it seems no break options or are they built in?

Does it auto switch to pc worlds?

Does it cash in points?

Seems like it doesnt do a lot for $10 a month

3 minutes ago, sp3sh said:

Just bought this script but it seems no break options or are they built in?

Does it auto switch to pc worlds?

Does it cash in points?

Seems like it doesnt do a lot for $10 a month

Tribot has it's own break handler system you can use. There's no reason for the script to switch worlds to cash in points, these are actions you only do once.

5 minutes ago, Kinghasan said:

used the trial yesterday, it was amazing.

today i buy the script, it runs for 10 mins, then just stops in the boat. the logg spams finding position. it does that till game is dont and repeat.

im using looking glass and the correctĀ screen mode.

Only a small null check has been added in the last few days - I'd advise against using LG as it can cause problems with any script.

23 minutes ago, Kinghasan said:

noted. here is what the log says, if you decide to patch it up.

• [00:18:20] Calculated positions.
  • [00:18:20] (2659, 2635, 0)->(2632, 2616, 0)
  • [00:18:20] (2659, 2635, 0)->(2646, 2597, 0)
  • [00:18:20] (8611, 11443, 0)->(2632, 2616, 0)

and so on.....Ā 

I'll run a test with an account now, in the mean time try opening a new client and not using LG to see if that helps.

EDIT: Script seems to be functioning normally. If you're still encountering problems please send me a PM and I'll try to help out @Kinghasan

Edited by Netami

Poor @Netami getting haggled by newbs haha DEM NEWBS

Script gets confused when equipping special attack weapon puts spec on and if required monster gets killed while doing this it will bug out and change back to main weapon with full spec bar waiting use (only npc) fine on portals

Ā 

Also could you please make it wait till after a game to break.

Edited by jakcorb

Ā 

Ā 

I went balls to the wall and used it 12hrs+ straight, got a 2 day ban, so it's all good, would u say my account is burnt(I can never bot again since the acc is on the radar)? Or would you say I can continue with botting in generalĀ but smaller sessions? How long sessions do you recommend if so?

Ā 

45 minutes ago, wezaro said:

I went balls to the wall and used it 12hrs+ straight, got a 2 day ban, so it's all good, would u say my account is burnt(I can never bot again since the acc is on the radar)? Or would you say I can continue with botting in generalĀ but smaller sessions? How long sessions do you recommend if so?

Ā 

I wouldn't bot on it again if you don't want a perm, I have a theory you get watched closer after a 2 day

@Netami After you finish a game quite often it will miss the next game because of the wait time to cross the plank if you could make it cross the plank after finishing a game quicker you can get 60 pts hr on novice boat

Edited by jakcorb

Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, jakcorb said:

@Netami After you finish a game quite often it will miss the next game because of the wait time to cross the plank if you could make it cross the plank after finishing a game quicker you can get 60 pts hr on novice boat

Hey, this is probably due to the required ABC2 sleep before entering the boat, my recommendation would be to adjust the slider in the gui as this should help with catching more games.Ā 

1 hour ago, jrcoteboy said:

Is this script working with LG? Ā That would probably be the only way I'd test it out

The script should work with LG, you can use the trial to test though.Ā 

On 12/07/2017 at 4:02 PM, Netami said:

Hey, this is probably due to the required ABC2 sleep before entering the boat, my recommendation would be to adjust the slider in the gui as this should help with catching more games.Ā 

The script should work with LG, you can use the trial to test though.Ā 

It does work with LG, perfectly!

Hey good sir. I tried the trial and it couldn't find the plank. I've used multiple scripts today and they worked fine. Does this problem occur for anyone else? (LG and Novice boat)

EDIT: It gets tons of NullPointerExeptions

Edited by monsoy