Merchant.to ad

[ABCL] [Low reqs] Gods Tab Maker [Up to 300k/hr]

God

7 hours ago, enz0m1a said:

just deleted hooks.dat and jagex cache and ran it again and it still does it. im currently makeing lumbridge tele tabs

Please add me on discord so I can get more information and see what the cause of this is, or you can pm me on tribot if you don't use discord

godspower33#8539

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, sith787 said:

Is this working was trying the trial before purchasing just sits there for me after starting script and does this support butler ?

Yes it should be working but there is no butler support sorry :( If you're having issues let me know what they are and I can help you out.

19 hours ago, sith787 said:

ended up buying it since its the only tab script that works and it actually works really good think about adding butler support would love you long time lol

Thanks :) That's good to hear. I don't have any plans for adding butler support right now but I can consider it and maybe add it in a week or two. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, chrispy609 said:

Hey just purchased :) Working well. 

A few improvements to make this a big W:

As others have mentioned, add clicking of the hosts name on second entrance, rather than typing every time. If I was jagex, thats an easy way to detect a bot.

Also, if host goes offline, the script should auto stop, maybe send an alert also. 

Other then that, maybe camera turns should be used less, as when I do this activity myself, I am able to make all of my clicks without turning the camera. Would be more afk and human like. 

Hi, if you zoom out all the way using the new zoom, you probably wont ever turn camera. Ban rates are very low as is, I may consider adding the clicking hosts name but as of right now, I don't really believe it is needed.

41 minutes ago, chrispy609 said:

Works almost flawlessly. Its gotten stuck in my own POH instead of entering a friends a couple of times over the many hours ive used this so far.

Usually supports staffs no problem, but with the mist staff it was saying I ran out of supplies for falador teleports one time, and didnt have that problem other times. 

Just some info for your developing :) 

Love the script, thanks a lot!

Thanks :) I don't think mist staff is supported atm. I can look into fixing that issue where it gets stuck in your own POH though!

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, wizman999 said:

There's a very rare bug that occurs in the script. Usually what happens is after its done making the teleport tabs, the script will rarely get stuck in a loop between the antiban and trying to navigate to the house portal, but is unable to rotate the screen to the house portal to click it due to the antiban continuously looping back and forth. Maybe if there's a way to tone down the anti-ban just a little bit it could fix it -- I also notice that the anti ban could also be potentially interfering during interaction with phials, having to click on the noted soft clay upwards of 2-4 times in a row before being able to successfully unote the clay.

I pushed a update last night for the unnote'ing issue, is it still occuring? Can you get a gif of it happening? I tested it and it worked first time. 

Are you using resizeable mode? If so, is the portal behind the chatbox?

So far got two accounts from 25 magic to 65+ each. Works really well (been running one for like 8+ hours the last couple of days and no ban or anything).  Really liking the script. I've had it occasionally get stuck by the portal trying to get in but apart from that runs well (runs smoother on fixed screen tbh but I feel makes it more botlike if ever checked). The one thing that would really make this script is some sort of mule option added to auto trade over after x amount of tabs etc or something to that effect

Edit: Also more a little cosmetic thing, the level counter doesn't work properly (always says level gained is your actual level)

Edited by flamekiller999

Discord: Elliott#7799

6 hours ago, kushad said:

Hey man can you make it click the hosts name instead of typing it everytime please?

I'll look into it and see, I think someone else previously asked for this but I decided it wasn't really worth it since it didn't make a difference in ban rates or anything

1 minute ago, flamekiller999 said:

So far got two accounts from 25 magic to 65+ each. Works really well (been running one for like 8+ hours the last couple of days and no ban or anything).  Really liking the script. I've had it occasionally get stuck by the portal trying to get in but apart from that runs well (runs smoother on fixed screen tbh but I feel makes it more botlike if ever checked). The one thing that would really make this script is some sort of mule option added to auto trade over after x amount of tabs etc or something to that effect

Thanks :) If you tell me when/how/where/pics/stuff I can try to replicate and fix it if causes the bot to get stuck and break. Muling could maybe be added but at the moment it is not planned, if I did add it, It would require you to be using your own host and it would trade over the tabs from slaves to the host and then the host would just keep them in inventory and continue to host the lectern.

5 hours ago, godspower33 said:

I'll look into it and see, I think someone else previously asked for this but I decided it wasn't really worth it since it didn't make a difference in ban rates or anything

Thanks :) If you tell me when/how/where/pics/stuff I can try to replicate and fix it if causes the bot to get stuck and break. Muling could maybe be added but at the moment it is not planned, if I did add it, It would require you to be using your own host and it would trade over the tabs from slaves to the host and then the host would just keep them in inventory and continue to host the lectern.

I would love them to trade to host!

My tabs per hour has dropped by 200 misclicks go in friends house tried resizeable and fixed same world just next day it decided to slow down? Can you please make it click name I believe you can get extra 50 a hour then it waiting 5 secs then typing name 

hey man trying to run the client currently using my alt as host but whenever the script goes inside the house it just says flickers between anti-banning and making tabs but doesn't actually make any tabs. Was wondering if you knew what was up by chance

31 minutes ago, lil wadness said:

hey man trying to run the client currently using my alt as host but whenever the script goes inside the house it just says flickers between anti-banning and making tabs but doesn't actually make any tabs. Was wondering if you knew what was up by chance

I told Gods about this already hes aware just have wait for fix. 

My host somehow left possibly a dc from servers and my guys were trying go in his house for about 2 hours can you make it stop the script if host not found??

27 minutes ago, kushad said:

My host somehow left possibly a dc from servers and my guys were trying go in his house for about 2 hours can you make it stop the script if host not found??

that's exactly my consent as well. If we were to use a public host, is there a way to stop them from entering a offline host? If not, it will trigger suspicious activity to jagex since no one would be that cute to be entering an offline house for few hours.

Other than that, great script! Running on trial before buying and it does what it should do ;) Just got to add in trading the tabs to a mule, and mule trades them back with more softclay, runes. That would be perfect.

Miko.png

20 hours ago, kushad said:

Cool thanks for letting me know

1 hour ago, kushad said:

https://gyazo.com/a95b7a58e55009e42774cfddec4e1148

Host dcs/afk log out not sure what it is but doesnt go back in house, please fix. As stated before the other slaves try to keep going in the house, can you make it stop script if host not found?

On 11/29/2018 at 2:02 AM, Miko said:

that's exactly my consent as well. If we were to use a public host, is there a way to stop them from entering a offline host? If not, it will trigger suspicious activity to jagex since no one would be that cute to be entering an offline house for few hours.

Other than that, great script! Running on trial before buying and it does what it should do ;) Just got to add in trading the tabs to a mule, and mule trades them back with more softclay, runes. That would be perfect.

I can add in a failsafe if it fails like 7 times it'll end script, I didn't add in a failsafe previously because I never ran into the issue often and I always used my own private host. Also sometimes it'll mispell the name or something because of abc2 and I didn't want my bots ending due to false positives.

1 minute ago, godspower33 said:

I can add in a failsafe if it fails like 7 times it'll end script, I didn't add in a failsafe previously because I never ran into the issue often and I always used my own private host. Also sometimes it'll mispell the name or something because of abc2 and I didn't want my bots ending due to false positives.

that would be great if a failsafe is added. all my instance just spammed 20 times to enter a house xD Any idea if you would add in trading tab to mule? As in, bot trades mule tabs, mule offers clay and runes to bot. it can save those who doesn't have a OPH.

Miko.png

1 minute ago, Miko said:

that would be great if a failsafe is added. all my instance just spammed 20 times to enter a house xD Any idea if you would add in trading tab to mule? As in, bot trades mule tabs, mule offers clay and runes to bot. it can save those who doesn't have a OPH.

The muling was never a confirmed feature, it was just something I said could possibly be done. I'd have to consider it as it would make the script fairly automated and could ruin the tab market.

5 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

The muling was never a confirmed feature, it was just something I said could possibly be done. I'd have to consider it as it would make the script fairly automated and could ruin the tab market.

considering tabs are often used by people , even pkers. probably 50-50 chance of being ruined tho. 

Miko.png

3 hours ago, godspower33 said:

hey man im using my own host..