[ABCL] [Low reqs] Gods Tab Maker [Up to 300k/hr]

God

On 9/29/2019 at 6:38 PM, bloodface906 said:

I want one account to host, but I do not want that account to make tabs. is this possible?

There is an House sitter script on Tribot for free which I used for my host. Never got it banned using it and it was easy

Discord: Elliott#7799

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/27/2019 at 10:11 AM, Hynloran said:

No proggies but just wanted to +1 this script, its amazing so far.  I've gotten to 76 magic one account so far running about 8 hours a day the past few days and no bans yet. Hoping to expand to a few more accounts soon.

All the posts on your profile are fakes. Lmao. 

Scripter using a newly registered tribot account to give other sciripters good reviews. 

1 hour ago, dondo_supamida said:

Scripter using a newly registered tribot account to give other sciripters good reviews. 

His posts are not fake. I checked the purchase logs and he has purchased the script multiple times.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:57 PM, dondo_supamida said:

None of my posts are fake, just like to give the creators credit when its due. Though I have not used this script in a while though because the I got chain banned for being stupid and just don't feel like botting for money anymore.

• 1 month later...

Hey just downloaded the trial with hopes to set up a farm but when I set everything up my bot goes to the house teles to varrock then walks back to rim and teles again?!!? Help!

tried it on another account with higher mage and now it teles to cammy when enters house?....

then oddly it worked when i tried a different host?

Changed direction of study to north and now it seems to be working fine. Will let the few go then report back.

Edited by jujitsu

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 4:06 PM, jujitsu said:

Hey just downloaded the trial with hopes to set up a farm but when I set everything up my bot goes to the house teles to varrock then walks back to rim and teles again?!!? Help!

tried it on another account with higher mage and now it teles to cammy when enters house?....

then oddly it worked when i tried a different host?

Changed direction of study to north and now it seems to be working fine. Will let the few go then report back.

How has it been working for you?  Wanna make a noob acc just to do this.

• 6 months later...

Looked promising what a complete disappointment ERROR

please fix this bug I paid $4 rip here is the error message clipboard copied from bot debug tab pasted below

[22:30:47] TRiBot 12.0.1-rc-5 loaded. (15.0.1:C:\Program Files (x86)\TRiBot\jre)

[22:30:47] Global Font Set

[22:30:47] TRiBot GUI is ready.

[22:30:47] Settings Applied

[22:30:47] Loading human mouse movement data.

[22:30:48] Successfully loaded human mouse data.

[22:31:11] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

[22:31:11]     at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:64)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:500)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:481)

[22:31:11]     at obf.ce.Ld(vg:402)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

[22:31:11] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.lang.CharSequence.length()" because "this.text" is null

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.getTextLength(Matcher.java:1770)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.reset(Matcher.java:416)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.<init>(Matcher.java:253)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.util.regex.Pattern.matcher(Pattern.java:1134)

[22:31:11]     at scripts.tribot.tabber.main.TabberMain.e(TabberMain.java:335)

[22:31:11]     at scripts.tribot.tabber.main.TabberMain.<init>(TabberMain.java:98)

[22:31:11]     ... 7 more

9 hours ago, Zinq_ said:

Looked promising what a complete disappointment ERROR

please fix this bug I paid $4 rip here is the error message clipboard copied from bot debug tab pasted below

[22:30:47] TRiBot 12.0.1-rc-5 loaded. (15.0.1:C:\Program Files (x86)\TRiBot\jre)

[22:30:47] Global Font Set

[22:30:47] TRiBot GUI is ready.

[22:30:47] Settings Applied

[22:30:47] Loading human mouse movement data.

[22:30:48] Successfully loaded human mouse data.

[22:31:11] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

[22:31:11]     at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:64)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:500)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:481)

[22:31:11]     at obf.ce.Ld(vg:402)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

[22:31:11] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.lang.CharSequence.length()" because "this.text" is null

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.getTextLength(Matcher.java:1770)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.reset(Matcher.java:416)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.util.regex.Matcher.<init>(Matcher.java:253)

[22:31:11]     at java.base/java.util.regex.Pattern.matcher(Pattern.java:1134)

[22:31:11]     at scripts.tribot.tabber.main.TabberMain.e(TabberMain.java:335)

[22:31:11]     at scripts.tribot.tabber.main.TabberMain.<init>(TabberMain.java:98)

[22:31:11]     ... 7 more

Hey, I pushed a update should resolve that error. If you're still running into a bug please add me on discord so that I can better diagnose and solve the issue - my discord channel https://discord.gg/b6exsw5SZZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone else having issues loading the gui? 
I start script it pops up onto my screen but can’t move it close it nothing and it’s a blank white box gives me no option and in the mean time while it sits like that my account runs from varrock to rimmington on repeat

7EC0A702-9F3C-4D6F-A75D-161E977286CC.jpeg

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...