[ABCL] [Low reqs] Gods Tab Maker [Up to 300k/hr]

God

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/30/2018 at 4:22 PM, Miko said:

that would be great if a failsafe is added. all my instance just spammed 20 times to enter a houseĀ 

This would be a great failsafe. Would definitely help since I can't babysit the bot all day.

1 hour ago, CrazyKing said:

This would be a great failsafe. Would definitely help since I can't babysit the bot all day.

This has been implemented already, after around 7 failed attempts it will end script. Please let me know if it isn't working properly.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

output.php?username=All%20UsersĀ 

Gods Scripting support Discord

My Scripts

Ā 

Icon_resized.png

4 hours ago, godspower33 said:

This has been implemented already, after around 7 failed attempts it will end script. Please let me know if it isn't working properly.

I just tried it out, it does not seem to work. It kept trying after about 15 failed attempts.

• 2 weeks later...

@godspower33Ā hey man, don'tĀ know if something has changed with rs or a script update the last couple of days but the script seems to be making the wrong tabs.

In the GUI I selected House tabĀ it made 1.2k of them but then started making Camelot tabsĀ instead

Edited by flamekiller999

Discord: Elliott#7799

13 hours ago, flamekiller999 said:

@godspower33Ā hey man, don'tĀ know if something has changed with rs or a script update the last couple of days but the script seems to be making the wrong tabs.

In the GUI I selected House tabĀ it made 1.2k of them but then started making Camelot tabsĀ instead

It shouldn't have, did it do this before? Did it make camelot tabs indefinitely or did it misclick once and do a inventory of them. I'd recommend deleting hooks.dat and restarting tribot client two times to login screen to see if this issue is still persisting.

My Scripts

Ā 

Icon_resized.png

3 hours ago, godspower33 said:

It shouldn't have, did it do this before? Did it make camelot tabs indefinitely or did it misclick once and do a inventory of them. I'd recommend deleting hooks.dat and restarting tribot client two times to login screen to see if this issue is still persisting.

So basically it full on switched from making house tabs to cammyĀ teleport - the only time i've run the script and had this issue. Run it since too and haven't had an issue so may have just been a one-off thing, but thought I'd let you know just in case

Discord: Elliott#7799

3 hours ago, flamekiller999 said:

So basically it full on switched from making house tabs to cammyĀ teleport - the only time i've run the script and had this issue. Run it since too and haven't had an issue so may have just been a one-off thing, but thought I'd let you know just in case

i believe its a menu bug. Sometimes when you accidentally select cammy option first, it registers it even if you select house tab after that. it happens to me often. Not a big issue though since you can just stop the script and it will be fixed. Else if not, sorry for the tag.

Miko.png

4 hours ago, flamekiller999 said:

Ā 

30 minutes ago, Miko said:

i believe its a menu bug. Sometimes when you accidentally select cammy option first, it registers it even if you select house tab after that. it happens to me often. Not a big issue though since you can just stop the script and it will be fixed. Else if not, sorry for the tag.

Yeah I believe that is a possibility, I normally used arguments myself for running the script, I have a guide on how to use them on the first post, they are very easy to set up and then you just gotta copy and paste every time you start up your bots instead of filling out the gui on every account

My Scripts

Ā 

Icon_resized.png

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jc320473 said:

Just used the trial and it was flawless and have now boughtĀ  it! Great work :)

Thank you :)Ā 

My Scripts

Ā 

Icon_resized.png

1 hour ago, Shane9000100 said:

whats the profit per hour for this script at theĀ  moment?

Depends on range level and whether you use glory or salve i/ei. If you're using salve (i) you should hit 600k-1m/hr with blowpipe or if you are using a glory you should see 300-600k/hr, basically salve i/ei is definitely worth it if you're running accounts.

My Scripts

Ā 

Icon_resized.png

3 hours ago, thegig4 said:

Hello, I am thinking about purchasing to start a farm. However, I can not figure out how to create or sustain a non played host. Any advice, maybe it has been mentioned before. Thank you in advanced!

Hi, I highly recommend just creating a host. It costs ~5-7M GP for 67 constructions via oak planks. I highly recommend EzCon for construction by @FALSkillsĀ I have used it for all my construction needs in the past and I never got a ban from it as long as you run reasonable hours.

My Scripts

Ā 

Icon_resized.png

4 hours ago, thegig4 said:

Hello, I am thinking about purchasing to start a farm. However, I can not figure out how to create or sustain a non played host. Any advice, maybe it has been mentioned before. Thank you in advanced!

Just make a host mule?Ā 

On 1/10/2019 at 10:48 AM, thegig4 said:

i would rather suggest you not to start a farm. Tab prices are crashing hard right now. It doesn't sell instantly unless you plan to sell under GE value at 300 or 400 each which obviously is a lost. Even if so, you still wont instant sell them. It takes couple of hours even at 450 GP each tab.Ā Best to source other way to farm, like making orbs.

Miko.png

On 1/10/2019 at 1:49 AM, filthyfrank said:

Just make a host mule?Ā 

How to I use the Script to set it as the host, i.e. how to I make it stay logged in. Do my other accounts stay in the house while it runs tabs? Sorry, I completely confused by the host.

Ā 

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

V2.25

• Fixed a bug that caused the accounts to rarely wander away from the portal
  • Minor changes

My Scripts

Ā 

Icon_resized.png

18 hours ago, 9055394 said:

Suggestion:Ā 

Add Ardougne tabs to the script for a less profit and more magic xp per hour option

Ā 

Ā 

thank you!

Yes, I could add Ardy tabs, although I doubt they'd see much use lol. I'll add it but it won't be a priority to add it

My Scripts

Ā 

Icon_resized.png

7 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Yes, I could add Ardy tabs, although I doubt they'd see much use lol. I'll add it but it won't be a priority to add it

Yea maybe adding some staffs first is better, also the use or Ard tabs is not profit but magic xp

Ā 

Also i found a bug:

Its somewhat rare but it happens sometimes and it game breaking, so when this bot isĀ near the npc that converts banknotes into itemsĀ  sometimes drops the soft clay, and then just stands there until the bot is manually stopped,Ā  to solve this i would suggest for the bot to try to pick-up again the soft clay stack in order to not loose money and have the bot just stand there

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks in advance

Ā 

Edited by 9055394

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, dfewsloc said:

host leaves house and makes bots wait outside for a good 10mins+ spamming portals to get back inside

You need to have one piece of noted clay or unnoted clay in the hosts inventory I believe, I meant to change that a while ago :(Ā 

My Scripts

Ā 

Icon_resized.png